Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Paypal: Do You Want To Recieve Payment Through Paypal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paypal: Do You Want To Recieve Payment Through Paypal (253 Views)

Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA / What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA / Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal: Do You Want To Recieve Payment Through Paypal by graphy24: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Have you been looking forward to working online and receive payment but unable to because of the restrictions placed by [b]PayPal, I am here to help you out.

you might be expecting the normal change of IP and VPN stuffs but this is
not like that.
I’ll show you how you can receive and send money with this PayPal
account using your Nigeria document.
I don’t intend to spend much time, because this is very straight-forward. So I’ll
make it short as possible.
If u are interested whatsapp me on 07057876283

(1) (Reply)

A 20 Something Year Old’s Guide To Finding Mr Right! / Please I Need Help / Dear Mr. Ahmadu James Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.