Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] (4738 Views)

Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines / Paypal: Do You Want To Recieve Payment Through Paypal / Can You Explain This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2020
Another one. Let my depressed haters gather and argue. I have cooked another food. #Smile.

Those who prepare ahead, smile at last. Digital money is the way, so embrace it. I'm in self-isolation, but that doesn't stop money from coming. You too can do the same.

While Corona is causing havoc, PayPal is causing smiles all because I was awake working some years ago when everyone was asleep.

My advice is: work when everyone is asleep, so you can receive alert when they are awake and your haters can attack when they hear your success stories.

Your job is not to argue with people, but use your success (no matter how small it is) to keep them angry and hooked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2020
Since I talked about food, let me post this one to give my non-fan what to talk about while I go eat.

I don't have a girlfriend, but my female friend here cooked jollof and white rice and brought them to the room, but I don't know the one to eat.

Please, which should I eat?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2020
iLegendd:
Another one. Let the depressed gather and argue. I have cooked another food. #Smile.

Those who prepare ahead, smile at last. Digital money is the way, so embrace it. I'm in self-isolation, but that doesn't stop money from coming. You too can do the same.

While Corona is causing havoc, PayPal is causing smiles all because I was awake working some years ago when everyone was asleep.

My advice is: work when everyone is asleep, so you can receive alert when they are awake and your haters can attack when they hear your success stories.

Your job is not to argue with people, but use your success (no matter how small it is) to keep them angry and hooked.
Care to share the idea? No harm in making small cash.
For broke boys Wey never see food chop like us

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by Davash222(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2020
Your posts reminds me of our legendary Airforce1.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by godkiller(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2020
Eat the jollof rice tongue

Please shed more light on the PayPal biz, thanks
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by Liodins: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2020
Can u help with some skills needed for one to make money online.
Am so interested in working from home or making extra income from my day job
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2020
Liodins:
Can u help with some skills needed for one to make money online.
Am so interested in working from home or making extra income from my day job
Graphics design, Digital marketing, web design, affiliate marketing anything I.T
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2020
Davash222:
Lolz
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2020
godkiller:
Eat the jollof rice tongue

Please shed more light on the PayPal biz, thanks
Mmmm
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Shibaraba:

Thought you a big boy with benz
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2020
lLegendd:

Graphics design, Digital marketing, web design, affiliate marketing anything I.T

Notice: Please, Lalas.ticlala, kindly help me deactivate this moniker I just quoted because he is impersonating me. He is using the letter L, in lowercase, to look like the letter I (eye) just to deceive people we are the same.

If he defrauds people now, they will hold me responsible without knowing I'm not the one.
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2020
Shibaraba:

The first person who quoted you is impersonating me.
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Notice: Please, Lalasticlala, kindly help me deactivate this moniker I just quoted because he is impersonating me. He is using the letter L, in lowercase, to look like the letter I (eye) just to deceive people we are the same.

If he defrauds people now, they will hold me responsible without knowing I'm not the one.
I am not defrauding people. I just love your write ups.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by Nat404: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Notice: Please, Lalasticlala, kindly help me deactivate this moniker I just quoted because he is impersonating me. He is using the letter L, in lowercase, to look like the letter I (eye) just to deceive people we are the same.

Man, you have to be really careful. Would advise you shouldn't be posting anything. There are people out there who are not always happy with other people's success.
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2020
iLegendd:
Since I talked about food, let me post this one to give my non-fan what to talk about while I go eat.

I don't have a girlfriend, but my female friend here cooked jollof and white rice and brought them to the room, but I don't know the one to eat.

Exotic chow.
Only for a rich dude, like you.
You definitely deserve it

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2020
lLegendd:

I am not defrauding people. I just love your write ups.

Thank you for clearing the air that you're not defrauding people and I appreciate your honesty, but I'm uncomfortable having a twin brother on NL.

If anything goes wrong, the main iLegendd will suffer it. Please, I'll be happy if you deactivate it.

Na beg I dey beg. This is Nigerian where things happen.
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2020
Asadujames202:

Exotic chow.
Only for a rich dude, like you.
You definitely deserve it

Rich ke. As broke as I am. Since this year I haven't seen 4k. I'm still praying for God to provide me a 10k job per month.
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Thank you for clearing the air that you're not defrauding people and I appreciate your honesty, but I'm uncomfortable having a twin brother on NL.

If anything goes wrong, the main iLegendd will suffer it. Please, I'll be happy if you deactivate it.

Na beg I dey beg. This is Nigerian where things happen.
Alright bro
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Nat404:
Man, you have to be really careful. Would advise you shouldn't be posting anything. There are people out there who are not always happy with other people's success.

That's true, but unfortunately, I'll post when I have something to.

If they haven't killed all the celebrities that are successful, surely, they can't kill a broke person like me. God is bigger than them.
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2020

Alright bro

Thanks a lot for this. God will bless you abundantly for obeying. It's f*cking hard to see a Nairalander who will listen as you did. Instead, they will start abusing me.

Your type is rare.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2020
Hahahahaha. Oh, because I said, "Another one. Let my depressed haters gather and argue. I have cooked another food," none of the depressed ones want to comment. Laughing my ass off. Only the wise ones commented.
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2020
I just finished eating, but couldn't finish the rice, so I have to give the remainder to my fowl with bones of another fowl. #Smile.

When you are happy inside, food won't move you — even small thing you eat will nourish your body.

Advice to everyone: put yourself in a position of happiness that means, don't be lazy and work when everyone is asleep so you can have fun and sleep when everyone is awake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2020
iLegendd:
Another one. Let my depressed haters gather and argue. I have cooked another food. #Smile.

Oga is it only this your online stuff you have to talk about every time?

Do you know what other people are making off the internet they do not want to expose.

My advice; stop showing off your personal life on a faceless forum we are not interested. In fact, that's the greatest foolishness.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Rich ke. As broke as I am. Since this year I haven't seen 4k. I'm still praying for God to provide me a 10k job per month.

Funny you
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2020
zerateck:

Oga is it only this your online stuff you have to talk about every time?

Do you know what other people are making off the internet they do not want to expose.

My advice; stop showing off your personal life on a faceless forum we are not interested. In fact, that's the greatest foolishness.

You're welcome. If there is something worth talking about you're doing offline, share it with the world in form of a lecture. Sadly, greed won't let you. Or are you afraid of talking about it because it's illegal? Record a video and teach it.

Stop complaining and get to work offline and leave those online alone. When they create a thread, ignore and face your offline empire. #Smile.

The depressed haters are gradually showing face. They can't bear the emotional torture I dish out.

I don't mean to hurt anyone, but I like how they react sha.

#I'mWicked.
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by Muchmore024: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2020
Davash222:

Kikikiki...d most stupid guy ever on nairaland dat year..
If him buy wine. Him go post am....baby mama to be cook food..him go post am...got groceries at d store....he go post am...buy cake at store...him go post am...dey watch tv him go post am...him collect moneu for atm/pos him go post am

Abeg where d guy sef..i hvnt seen him in a year now
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2020
Muchmore024:

Kikikiki...d most stupid guy ever on nairaland dat year..
If him buy wine. Him go post am....baby mama to be cook food..him go post am...got groceries at d store....he go post am...buy cake at store...him go post am...dey watch tv him go post am...him collect moneu for atm/pos him go post am

Abeg where d guy sef..i hvnt seen him in a year now

I don't really think he is stupid. In this digital age, getting attention at all cost is key. But after getting it, can you convert it to money? That is the part he lacks.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by Froshloaded: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Legend keep the jollof rice for me abeg
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Froshloaded:

Legend keep the jollof rice for me abeg

Lol. I hate jollof rice. I ate the white one. There is still more jollof in the pot, so you can come over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by Froshloaded: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. I hate jollof rice. I ate the white one. There is still more jollof in the pot, so you can come over.
On my way bruh grin
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2020
iLegendd:

You're welcome. If there is something worth talking about you're doing offline, share it with the world in form of a lecture. Sadly, greed won't let you. Or are you afraid of talking about it because it's illegal? Record a video and teach it.

Stop complaining and get to work offline and leave those online alone. When they create a thread, ignore and face your offline empire. #Smile.

The depressed haters are gradually showing face. They can't bear the emotional torture I dish out.
Its funny how you call people depressed meanwhile you are a complete specimen.

So, of all places, its a faceless forum you can come and show off and teach people what your doing?

Hahahahaha
I laugh in corona

What you people don't know you're getting old but still acting like a toddler.
Re: Coronavirus Do Them This, But PayPal Do Me This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2020
Froshloaded:

On my way bruh grin

That's my address below. Please, be fast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romanceland Ladies With The Biggest Booobs (photos 18+) / Lagos Sugar Mummy / How The Female Eagle Chooses Her Mate And Our Relationship Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.