Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit (44894 Views)

Nigerian Man Replies Critics With A Prove That He Didn't Marry Oyibo For Money / 25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by chris31(m): 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
Not all men can control their wife
Women are like children if u fail to discipline them at early stage they will out grow u & when it happens ur marriage will become bitter

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Mopolchi: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
DeepSight:

You written English is also very poor.
That is another symptom of your overall poverty.

Mr English master, I have highlighted your grammar for you.

In case I forget, you're a mor0n.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by thugmansion(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mr. Millennium, thank u sir. Please encourage your wife or sister to go about exposing all sensitive parts of her body because you are now in jet age. Smh... Forming porch when reality u ain't shitt

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by DeepSight(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tunechiami:
Vulva, I meant. I am prone to errors just like you. I am not narrow minded Mr Liberal. Answer the question or ignore this comment.

Wrong again, Madam Deeper Life/ Scripture Union/ Ninja.

vulva
/ˈvʌlvə/
noun
noun: vulva; plural noun: vulvas

Anatomy
the female external genitals.
Zoology
the external opening of the vagina or reproductive tract in a female mammal or nematode.
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by thugmansion(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mr. Millennium, thank u sir. Please encourage your wife or sister to go about exposing all sensitive parts of her body because you are now in jet age. Smh... Forming porch when in reality u ain't shitt
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by DeepSight(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mopolchi:

Mr English master, I have highlighted your grammar for you.

In case I forget, you're a mor0n.

That was a typo, long since corrected.
Yours is all over the place, misplaced tenses which appear to be an error right from your genes.
You cant help it.

Very bad, obnoxious and painfully horrible written English.

By the way, what are your eyes doing open?
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Mopolchi: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
DeepSight:

That was a typo, long since corrected.
Yours is all over the place, misplaced tenses which appear to be an error right from your genes.
You cant help it.

Very bad, obnoxious and painfully horrible written English.

By the way, what are your eyes doing open?
mumu, what does that mean? tongue
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by DeepSight(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
thugmansion:
Mr. Millennium, thank u sir. Please encourage your wife or sister to go about exposing all sensitive parts of her body because you are now in jet age. Smh... Forming porch when in reality u ain't shitt

Get back to your cave, cave man!
At once!
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by DeepSight(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mopolchi:

Get down on your ************* Knees!

1 Like

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by DeepSight(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mopolchi:

You do not know?

Okay?

But first be humble:

typo
/ˈtʌɪpəʊ/
noun, informal
noun: typo; plural noun: typos

a typographical error.

Origin
early 19th century: abbreviation.

If you are humble, I will teach you.
I will permit you to become my disciple.
I will hold your hand into the ways of modern and sophisticated manhood.

But first, bow down.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by thugmansion(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
Cunt like you...
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by kongolo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
DeepSight:

People don't brag about sleepng with Arab women because they are afraid of having some sort of rabid fatwa pronounced upon them.

People do not particularly brag about anything to do with African women beyond that which they also speak about women of other extractions.

There is nothing wrong with being modern and liberal in outlook.

Its cave men like you with lopsided brains that are the problem.
Men of other races don't brag about fuccking Arab women because Arab women are afraid of the harsh consequences of fuccking men of other races.They could be maimed,killed and ostracized by their fathers,brothers,uncles and communities.

I have visited websites where white,Asian and Arab shiitheads brag about their fucck adventures with African women.This occurs because the African women no longer face harsh repercussions for fuccking men of other races from African men.Thesame thing also happens in Western societies.

Liberals are so quick to label those with a contrary view to theirs.It is always an indication of how lily-livered you all are.Yes,i am proudly uncivilized and a caveman for having conservative views.Better that than being a limp-wristed liberal

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by DeepSight(m): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
thugmansion:

I just noticed the bold!
What the hell is that! ! ! ! !

Good heavens: it emerges that to a man: all those who condemn the woman write very bad English.
This discloses a pattern: unenlightened half literates obviously cant relate with modernity.
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Mopolchi: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
DeepSight:

You do not know?

Okay?

But first be humble:

typo
/ˈtʌɪpəʊ/
noun, informal
noun: typo; plural noun: typos

a typographical error.

Origin
early 19th century: abbreviation.

If you are humble, I will teach you.
I will permit you to become my disciple.
I will hold your hand into the ways of modern and sophisticated manhood.

But first, bow down.
Bonkers
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by DeepSight(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
kongolo:

Men of other races don't brag about fuccking Arab women because Arab women are afraid of the harsh consequences of fuccking men of other races.They could be maimed,killed and ostracized by their fathers,brothers,uncles and communities.

True enough.

I have visited websites where white,Asian and Arab shiitheads brag about their fucck adventures with African women.This occurs because the African women no longer face harsh repercussions for fuccking men of other races from African men.

Are you suggesting that there should be "harsh consequences" for African women who sleep with men of other races?
Careful with your answer.

The same thing also happens in Western societies.

And what's the problem with that?

Liberals are so quick to label those with a contrary view to theirs.It is always an indication of how lily-livered you all are.Yes,i am proudly uncivilized and a caveman for having conservative views.Better that than being a limp-wristed liberal

Wake up to the modern liberated world and stop being so backward.

And secondly - even if you are proudly conservative, don't the gender discrimination issues involved get to you?

1 Like

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by DeepSight(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mopolchi:
Bonkers

For the last time, Kneel down, cave man!
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by thugmansion(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mr professor, like I said, You ain't shitt. I know what you seek and I am not gonna give it to you. I am too old for this, so f**k off, You cunt.
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by DeepSight(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
thugmansion:
Mr professor, like I said, You ain't shitt. I know what you seek and I am not gonna give it to you. I am too old for this, so f**k off, You cunt.

Its obvious you are intimidated.

And whats this about age. I am quite certain from what you write that I have almost two decades on you.
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
DeepSight:

Wrong again, Madam Deeper Life/ Scripture Union/ Ninja.

vulva
/ˈvʌlvə/
noun
noun: vulva; plural noun: vulvas

Anatomy
the female external genitals.
Zoology
the external opening of the vagina or reproductive tract in a female mammal or nematode.
All you do is rant like a scorned woman. Can you not see some parts of her vulva in that picture? All I did was ask a question, I did not disagree with you but in your haste to sound 'savage' you have left your sense of reasoning behind. I see nothing wrong in what she is wearing but please do not compare it to a man's chest, even liberals cannot be that unreasonable. I just rolled a fat blunt please, if you cannot answer my question allow me smoke it in peace.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by DeepSight(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tunechiami:
All you do is rant like a scorned woman. Can you not see some parts of her vulva in that picture? All I did was ask a question, I did not disagree with you but in your haste to sound 'savage' you have left your sense of reasoning behind. I see nothing wrong in what she is wearing but please do not compare it to a man's chest, even liberals cannot be that unreasonable. I just rolled a fat blunt please, if you cannot answer my question allow me smoke it in peace.

Jesus are you serious about that blunt?

1 Like

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Mopolchi: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
DeepSight:

For the last time, Kneel down, cave man!
You are a mor0n.
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
thugmansion:
Mr Professor is a lass love, don't let the cunt bearing madam rile you up.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=DeepSight post=72426160]

Jesus are you serious about that blunt?[/quokte]Next time don't jump headfirst into conclusions, Deeper Life ninja indeed. And yes, it's half gone though, white paper sucks.
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by DeepSight(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
Next time don't jump headfirst into conclusions, Deeper Life ninja indeed. And yes, it's half gone though, white paper sucks.

Pardon me Ma'am.

I appreciate you better now.

Nonetheless, to your question - come on - there is nothing vulgar on display with that outfit. And certainly none of the body parts you mentioned.
Its just a nice swim suit, dont you think we are too sanctimonious?
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by donqx: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
smiley
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by DeepSight(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
kongolo:

African women who fucck men of other races are scum.They are the lowest of the low.They deserve the harshest consequences possible.

I don't want African men to become weak like Western men (unfortunately this is already happening) who have no control over their women.Women must be kept in line by strong men if not,they'll go haywire e.g.Western women because of the weak Western men

Seun, Lalasticlala, Moderators -

I would like to report this post as being unacceptable in a public forum as it amounts to hate speech, advocates gender apartheid/ discrimination and champions slavery for women. It also hints at violence, and is racist in its content.

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
DeepSight:

Pardon me Ma'am.

I appreciate you better now.

Nonetheless, to your question - come on - there is nothing vulgar on display with that outfit. And certainly none of the body parts you mentioned.
Its just a nice swim suit, dont you think we are too sanctimonious?
I would rock that swimsuit everyday of the year, it's beautiful and at a beach I see nothing wrong. I agree with you. She is baring it all though, her vulva be sticking out, a man's chest is not comparable. That's all I meant.. And yes, for a lady who smokes weed occasionally, Africans are too sanctimonious. Acting like they gonna make heaven and I'm not.
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Issaboss(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
Awol1:
According to the man, women should also be allowed to choose who to fucck, where and when.

Thrash!

This is Africa. We got values.
Mr Values, what development has "values" brought to our continent ? None !! But everytime one expresses him or herself we open our mouth to talk about values and traditions
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by DeepSight(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tunechiami:
I would rock that swimsuit everyday of the year, it's beautiful and at a beach I see nothing wrong. I agree with you. She is baring it all though, her vulva be sticking out, a man's chest is not comparable. That's all I meant.. And yes, for a lady who smokes weed occasionally, Africans are too sanctimonious. Acting like they gonna make heaven and I'm not.

Nice one!

I like your flow.
To be honest I made that comparison just to show up the chauvinism at play. All of these people jump up at what a woman wears and never at what a man wears. It just looks like a double standard to me.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by DeepSight(m): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
Issaboss:

Mr Values, what development has "values" brought to our continent ? None !! But everytime one expresses him or herself we open our mouth to talk about values and traditions

Abeg help me ask them.
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Ashley86400: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The man is an effeminated foolish fvckboy to trivialize an honest chastisement.
I can even see his wife's dirty pubic region and part of her boobs.

I stand to be corrected;
1). No husband material will take his wife to the beach dressed like this,
2). No husband material will post a picture of his wife looking like this on a public forum,
3).No husband material will defend his wife's ratchedness

Lastly; no husband material looks this ugly.
It's obvious he's just asslicking the woman who condescended to marry a little-preeked wreck like him.
It also proves he is not in control of his home

Is he more husband material than Alhaji Sikiru that goes to the beach with his wife in full hijab, handgloves and socks?
Hijab and hand gloves to the beach?
See as you dey struggle to make sense. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. / How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.