Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit (44895 Views)

Nigerian Man Replies Critics With A Prove That He Didn't Marry Oyibo For Money / 25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by DeWisedon(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The man is an effeminated foolish fvckboy to trivialize an honest chastisement.
I can even see his wife's dirty pubic region and part of her boobs.

I stand to be corrected;
1). No husband material will take his wife to the beach dressed like this,
2). No husband material will post a picture of his wife looking like this on a public forum,
3).No husband material will defend his wife's ratchedness

Lastly; no husband material looks this ugly.
It's obvious he's just asslicking the woman who condescended to marry a little-preeked wreck like him.
It also proves he is not in control of his home

Is he more husband material than Alhaji Sikiru that goes to the beach with his wife in full hijab, handgloves and socks?
nwa amikpe?
nwaamaikpe
nwaamaikpe
how many times did I call you??
So for your mind you be husband materia
I doubt that,cux you are just a building material
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Daeylar(f): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
Not only did this man caution this fool for trying to impose his rules and life choices on someone else, he made sure he pointed out to the fool that women will make their own choices about their lives including the choice to wear what they please,

This is how you know a reasonable and enlightened human being.
Good of the man.

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected;
2). No husband material will post a picture of his wife looking like this on a public forum,

It's obvious he's just asslicking the woman who condescended to marry a little-preeked wreck like him.

Is he more husband material than Alhaji Sikiru that goes to the beach with his wife in full hijab, handgloves and socks?

Alhaji Sikiru! ���
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Zane2point4(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
DeepSight:

Sharrap, wimp.
Why have you not questioned the man's bare chest and wondered about women snatching him from the wife?
Hypocrite.
Stone age chauvinist.
You can pass your msg without insults, i gave my own opinion and its left for you to say yours...

Small boy.
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by DeepSight(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Zane2point4:

You can pass your msg without insults, i gave my own opinion and its left for you to say yours...

Small boy.

Will you shat ap!
How dare you?
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by OldBeer: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
Zane2point4:
Continue supporting her dress code and let her continue sampling her shape for randy men out there that has the bar more than you, wetin happen to teebills no fear u?
The same teebillz that cheated on his wife with edible catering?
Na him good for am.
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by musa7m(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected;

[s]Is he more husband material than Alhaji Sikiru that goes to the beach with his wife in full hijab, handgloves and socks
?[/s]
guy you make sense with from the begin but f**K with the last sentence you must you call names

1 Like

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
DeepSight:

Sharrap. Do not even say "Ok". Dont say anything. Just sharrap. You are not worthy to speak.
The only concession i grant is that when you wish to speak you may ask for permission first.

How dare you write what you wrote? Saying that women should "not be allowed" etc?
Who made you social prefect?

Lol.

See how pained you are!

I guess it's true that sometimes the best way to say a lot is to say little.

Go and die!

Chimp.
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by gwama: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Why nowadays people feel so much need to expose their privacy ? Remember that until the year 2000 there were not all these technologies, how did you do then? You were forced to live in hiding and it was better.Today you have a behavioral disorder that is called exhibitionism. cry cry
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
DeepSight:

Nice one!

I like your flow.
To be honest I made that comparison just to show up the chauvinism at play. All of these people jump up at what a woman wears and never at what a man wears. It just looks like a double standard to me.
It's how Africa works, men here will always be chauvinists and women here will always be opressed. I have given up on them, their inability to live and let live and their archaic sentiments, you should too. Have a nice evening.
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by shreder(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
tamethem:

Nwa, I am not a homosexual. But you deserve a kiss from me for this response, pls don't talk say my mouth dey smell, I forgot to brush this morning.

And make sure you don't have that demonic mood swing grin because on another thread now u fit make a comment that will make me wan break your head with a sledge hammer.

Kp it up. grin

grin lol so true
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Kenwolf1: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
nanakgh:
Too many unwarranted advisors online. Even here on nairaland. Help your families with all your wisdom

No surprise tho that person obviously has no idea of how the climate can affect how you dress. .
there are other things u can where even wen it's very hot wat she's wearing is too exposing I dey see her honey pot shape already is dat good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. / How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.