Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

"Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information (14374 Views)

Subsidy: Tinubu Reaping The Consequences Of His Hasty Decisions - Babachir Lawal / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed / Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Pogba12: 8:08am On Feb 26
Courtesy: Federal Ministry of Information

8 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Okoroawusa: 8:14am On Feb 26
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I Love Nigeria

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by MikoB: 8:15am On Feb 26
Great, every economy reform all over the world always come with some inconveniences and after sometimes the positive impacts will be noticed, but the only fear I have with nigerias' own is that the gains from the inconveniences might might by misused and embezzled by the same people that brought the reforms.
Anyway, let us all give Tinubu a little more time, he might surprise all of us,because these reforms are the only way to go, if you desire better infrastructure and development.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Franklyspeakin: 8:17am On Feb 26
Propaganda news. Lagos ibadan express way media

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by jmoore(m): 8:18am On Feb 26
Cement: 10,000 naira

50kg rice: 70,000 naira

The mumu reform brought high inflation which keeps increasing.
The purchasing power of many Nigerians have reduced.
The reforms has created more poor people than previous government.

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by mmb(m): 8:21am On Feb 26
This could be true sha.
But on contrary, inflation has risen significantly since Q4 2023.

I hope Ministry of Information tells us areas that have degenerated since Q4 2023.

7 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by gratiaeo(m): 8:28am On Feb 26
No matter how you propagated this failed government reality will always strike you at face.
How do you tell average Nigeria that a bag of rice is now N70000, cement N11000, a bottle of beer N700 minimal, Iron rods N950000 a ton, egg N150, bread N2000.
You are telling a man that went to bed with an empty stomach that Tinubu reform is paying off

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by michlins(m): 9:18am On Feb 26
The average Joe on the street, how is he reaping the benefits or is it more money for politicians to steal and loot

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by chyzoo4u(m): 9:21am On Feb 26
At last, we don dey chop statistics, as bag of rice is no longer affordable.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by keymatt(m): 9:23am On Feb 26
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I Love Nigeria
This one is busy defending failure on empty stomach. grin grin
Don't worry, hunger is still doing pressup on your case.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by keymatt(m): 9:25am On Feb 26
When you rule by propaganda, you have failed in reality. cool

Agbadorian govt is teaching us good political lessons grin grin cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by dominique(f): 9:51am On Feb 26
Hopefully the average Nigerians will start feeling the impact of these reforms.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Cindypresh(f): 10:09am On Feb 26
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I Love Nigeria

You love tinupoo the disaster?? You don't have a taste.

How can a breathing specie love a Chicago bound white substance pusher E tire me oo

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by delkuf(m): 10:28am On Feb 26
jmoore:

cement na 11k for my area ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by MrRichmond: 10:40am On Feb 26
Reform that the average Nigerian on the street cannot feel is that one reform?

Clown ahh government and low IQ supporters grin

11 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Military0001: 10:46am On Feb 26
G
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by salbis(m): 10:46am On Feb 26
With these evidences, una go dey explain tire.

Hunger no be Propaganda mate!!!

8 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Putinofrussia: 10:46am On Feb 26
Franklyspeakin:
Propaganda news. Lagos ibadan express way media
Bad news merchant.
You are disappointed,kwa?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by slaawomirr: 10:47am On Feb 26
Damnnn niggar

Isoright
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by DeepSight(m): 10:47am On Feb 26
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I Love Nigeria

You are...
Anyway keep loving your killer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by project4OO: 10:47am On Feb 26
I see.
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by SmartMen: 10:47am On Feb 26
jmoore:

You should know these are paid hands. They think everybody is foolish and does not understand how true reform impact people's lives.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by bigdammyj: 10:48am On Feb 26
Seen.
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by IrepChrist: 10:48am On Feb 26
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I Love Nigeria

We all love Nigeria.....
But we must shun sentiment

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by tuoyoojo(m): 10:48am On Feb 26
Mr tilibu after saying na statistics we go chop....u now want to serve us statistics.

How does this improve the life of suliat, the agbo seller. How does this appeal to the woman sleeping on an empty stomach because she cannot buy garri to eat

U go explain tire, no evidence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by richidinho(m): 10:48am On Feb 26
grin
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by EdiskyHarry: 10:48am On Feb 26
The truth is no amount of propaganda will solve the problems we are facing now. try to make your propaganda and sentiment to match with the realities on ground.
Nigeria is going down at the speed of light in every second.

8 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:49am On Feb 26
We sane Nigerians for dey congratulate Bulaba by now if not that the circular for gagging outflow of embarrassing publications to the masses leaked just several days ago.

APC, a party built on lies, deceit and propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by MrSundry: 10:49am On Feb 26
How does all these translates into better standard of living for the citizens?
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Godjone(m): 10:49am On Feb 26
grin

Useless Ebola and his bunch of propagandas
Re: "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information by Kingrshd3: 10:49am On Feb 26
I am still BATIFIED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah, Bandits Were Not Offered N100billion – Presidency / Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA / BREAKING: Gbajabiamila Summons Finance, Education Ministers, ASUU President

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.