Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians (35179 Views)

Atiku Launches 2019 Campaign, Speaks On Policy Document (LIVE UPDATES) / Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / Atiku's Campaign Start On Monday With The Launch Of His Policy Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Amagite(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar, has shared a photo of him reviewing the policy document he would present to Nigerians.

He captioned it; "Reviewing the final text of the #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain policy document to be presented to Nigerians."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/photo-of-atiku-reviewing-policy-document-he-would-present-to-nigerians.html

66 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by id911(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
The man is well prepared for the job.

May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the outgoing President Muhammed Buhari has done so much damage to the system and our institutions but I'm convinced the incoming President will put smiles on the faces of the deprived citizens of this country

Nigerians please join us let's ATIKUlate in 2019 to make a new Nigeria possible

416 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by baliyubla: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
With a Policy document or even as a government of no Agenda, you already have my vote. What can be worse than the Lifeless dullards government we have in place now?

285 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Fierce11: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
We obidiently support the Atikulation agenda sir.
Ps: that pic go good for meme o.. Especially for NCAN related posts.

178 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Derawiz(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
Amagite:
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar, has shared a photo of him reviewing the policy document he would present to Nigerians.

He captioned it; "Reviewing the final text of the #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain policy document to be presented to Nigerians."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/photo-of-atiku-reviewing-policy-document-he-would-present-to-nigerians.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by SolutionMee: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
cheesy
I'll even come along with some of my white folks to vote for Atiku. The man everybody love.

173 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by raker300: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
At least he reads..unlike the lifeless one that admitted he doesn’t read

181 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Derawiz(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
Obidiently Atikulating grin grin grin
Can your presidential aspirants read like my own ? @BMC members grin grin grin
pls hit the like button if you're Atikukating, kindly ignore if you're for Bubu

271 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by dawno2008(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
Amagite:

Cc; Lalasticlala

This one thing mr lifeless can't do,(purposeful reading)
CHAI buhari
Mr lifeless fooled me once and I wont let it happen again cos I'm #atikulatingseriously
#nigeriamustbegreatagain #buharibacktodaura

Weldone my lively President #people'schoice

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by yomi962: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
here in tuduwa bauchi, the fever of atikulation has taken over, i pity those that sit down in the south and be typing sai bulgari

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by SarkinYarki: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
While the useless Dullard is still looking for WAEC certificate and submitting a perjuried affidavit

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by zombieTRACKER: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari is busy looking for ways to forge his certificates

Buhari is a dullard who was never prepared for governance..
Little wonder it took him six months to appoint his cabinet... One of the things that crippled our economy and put us in recession.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Cajal(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Atikulooters
I will mobilize my entire family against you
Looters

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by IamAtikulate: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
yomi962:
here in tuduwa bauchi, the fever of atikulation has taken over, i pity those that sit down in the south and be typing sai bulgari
Bauchi Governor is a known Atiku boy.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by IamAtikulate: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Cajal:
Atikulooters
I will mobilize my entire family against you
Looters
Even your entire village cannot stop us from putting an end to all the killings going on in this country. I would vote for Buhari if herdsmen kill any of your family and you still shout Sai Baba.

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
SarkinYarki:
While the useless Dullard is still looking for WAEC certificate and submitting a perjuried affidavit
shockedshockedshocked ouch that was painful cheesycheesy Savage, that am easy oh.

13 Likes

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Maxymilliano(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
This shows Atiku mean business and ready to hit the ground running ...

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by AyakaDunukofia: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
I know he's going to do better

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Notryme80: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
I'm fully atikulated

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by WhyMoD: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
This is what we mean..
Issue based campaign..

I hope Bubu is also reviewing his own to present to Nigerians too?

And I wanna say a big shame to someone like Fashola for prefering to go tribalistic instead of presenting real talks..

It's a clear Indication that their government hasn't done anything they could tell Nigerians about hence his decision to strike the ethnic cords

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by 3millionia: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
I give up not want ing to vote this man, Atiku you have my vote

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by BruncleZuma: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Ziggylady(f): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Atiku will make a better President than buhari.....anyday anytime

He is not the best but he is way better than buhari by a long shot.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by IamPatriotic(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
419, like say he sabi read... Yorubas won't vote a schemer who over looked us for ordinary 5% with fraction of our voting strength... I don't like Buhari, but a vote for him in 2019 is a vote for Yoruba in 2023...

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
One thing is certain:

Some PR teams are seriously at work...

3 Likes

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by michoim(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Reviewing lying document he will present to Nigerians...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Zimmermann(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
The MAN for the JOB! WE ARE STRONGLY BEHIND U SIR! #OBIdientlyATIKUlated #Let'sGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

Let's flush our the expired scums below:

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by pembisco(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
Atiku Presenting his policy document

40 Likes

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by deomelo: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
Don't you mean Atiku's looting and stealing Policy Document?

Anything sabi excite these village Igbos sha

grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by daddytime(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nigerians and Nigeria my dear country. Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. What to do?

Even if they had looted our commonwealth and settled to taunt us with it as a show of their Genuity, we still keep hailing them and cursing out whoever will try to tell us otherwise.

All these are typical symptoms and diagnosis of "Stockholm syndrome".

Which way Nigeria...

It is well with you and your citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Daura President has never reviewed a document in his life.

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Shares Garri In Lagos For 2019 Election (PHOTOS) / Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture / Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.