Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians (35197 Views)

Atiku Launches 2019 Campaign, Speaks On Policy Document (LIVE UPDATES) / Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / Atiku's Campaign Start On Monday With The Launch Of His Policy Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by ankpaone: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
reviewing how to loot Nigeria dry
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by CaptainFM1: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
WhyMoD:
This is what we mean..
Issue based campaign..

I hope Bubu is also reviewing his own to present to Nigerians too?

And I wanna say a big shame to someone like Fashola for prefering to go tribalistic instead of presenting real talks..

It's a clear Indication that their government hasn't done anything they could tell Nigerians about hence his decision to strike the ethnic cords

Nigerians are wiser now. We will not follow their ethnic card. 2019 is zoned to competency.
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by contigiency(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Even if he has no idea what to do with your resources?

Have you been blind that you haven't seen all that he has been doing? The only thing your PDP know how to do with the resources is to loot and steal them. And that is what every patriotic Nigerians are saying no that we can't take that route again. So Atiku can as well cram the smarter way to loot again but We will not give him the chance to do so.

1 Like

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by ejimatic: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
id911:
The man is well prepared for the job.

May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the outgoing President Muhammed Buhari has done so much damage to the system and our institutions but I'm convinced the incoming President will put smiles on the faces of the deprived citizens of this country

Nigerians please join us let's ATIKUlate in 2019 to make a new Nigeria possible
The one they used for Nigeria for 16 years with stealing and looting......Awon ole gbogbo
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by PHILipu1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Bauchi Governor is an known Atiku boy.
Just like Tambuwal was a known Wamako boy etc.

In politics it is all about personal interest ok.
Don't expect the governor to win his election under APC and he will use the state structure against FG to deliver Bauchi to PDP.

Ebonyi and Cross Rivers governors are also Buhari friend and boy respectively
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by CaptainFM1: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
israelmao:
It is not easy taking the top job of this nation at this time.

It is the easiest job on earth. Just that Nigerian politicians have brainwashed us. Trust me. There's nothing difficult there. Serving the people should be selfless and not a do or die. We have made politics so lucrative that's why the mindset of politicians is money and not to serve the people.
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Benekruku(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
yomi962:
please if you dont have anything meaniful to say dont jump into my mention boy. This is for matured minds, not for children. Run alone boy, go play with sand.

You are hungry
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Aiseko: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
When I see fellow Nigerians celebrating picture like this, I weep for this nation. Is that how to study I really feel sorry for the future of this country. A country with more than 150 universities, it is really a shame! In sane climes, Atiku would be ashamed to come out. I wonder if someone with the right senses will entrust his personal account to someone like this, talk-less of a whole nation's purse.

God will not change our condition if we don't change our ways. Wake up from slumber my dear people. What you do today will affect your tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by israelmao(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
CaptainFM1:

It is the easiest job on earth. Just that Nigerian politicians have brainwashed us. Trust me. There's nothing difficult there. Serving the people should be selfless and not a do or die. We have made politics so lucrative that's why the mindset of politicians is money and not to serve the people.

You are correct to some extent but it's not an easy job for whoever is ready to serve genuinely.
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by kokan: 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
Cajal:
Atikulooters
I will mobilize my entire family against you
Looters
See how many likes you got compare to people ATIculating. Buhari can not fool us again
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by writeprof(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
Amagite:
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar, has shared a photo of him reviewing the policy document he would present to Nigerians.

He captioned it; "Reviewing the final text of the #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain policy document to be presented to Nigerians."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/photo-of-atiku-reviewing-policy-document-he-would-present-to-nigerians.html

Good! He should make the softcopy available for us to download, peruse and give feedback ASAP through a dedicated website. I'm looking forward to it.
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by IamAtikulate: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:
Just like Tambuwal was a known Wamako boy etc.

In politics it is all about personal interest ok.
Don't expect the governor to win his election under APC and he will use the state structure against FG to deliver Bauchi to PDP.

Ebonyi and Cross Rivers governors are also Buhari friend and boy respectively
Keep consoling yourself, make campaign start first.
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by CaptainFM1: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
israelmao:

You are correct to some extent but it's not an easy job for whoever is ready to serve genuinely.

It is so easy in the sense that if the motive is to serve, you resign the moment you realised you have failed the people. This is what great servants do. Its the money mindset attached to it that makes it difficult and a do or die affair.
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by dazzlingd(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
The document was upside down
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by AtikuDeman: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
Daura President has never reviewed a document in his life.
Who dash monkey banana, he should first pronounce his VP's name properly

In Atiku we stand
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by olajizz01(m): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Can you point out where Tinubu condemned Fulani killing?
So,Tinubu has turned to Fulani,if the heinous crime was being committed by the Yoruba's, Tinubu and other Yoruba's will condemn it vehemently before any other tribes,face the truth.
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by biomedics(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
If you're not talking Atiku/Obi you're not making sense.
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
Can Buhari read any document?
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Cajal(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
kokan:
See how many likes you got compare to people ATIculating. Buhari can not fool us again
....yes... Atikulooters will win...... On social media
Congratulations to atilkulooters.. President nairaland

1 Like

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Legendkid: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hmmm, while the other one loves to watch cartoons..
Why our treasury no go look like Mickey mouse
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by chimeziedickson: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
In my area....Everybody is Obi....diently Atikulating........ PDP carry walker
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
Why didn’t you review it when you were the Vice President....You can never be the president of Nigeria not in your life time

1 Like

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Justinah4real(f): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
yomi962:
here in tuduwa bauchi, the fever of atikulation has taken over, i pity those that sit down in the south and be typing sai bulgari

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by seunjungle1(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
The strength we applied for Buhari emergency 2014 had doubled despite the hard live under their clueless watch....Atiku you get it this time around!

Nobody can tell me not to vote for thief Atiku this time around...i will vote and mobilise also

I voted for Jonathan in 2011 hoping for good result but scored below average

I voted for Buhari in 2014 hoping for better condition than that of Jonathan but Bahuari failed woefully

These are the people that were seemed as a good candidates before voting them in but turned thieves.

This time around lemme vote for the man(Atiku) they call thief, it might turn to white angel and I might get it right this time.

In Nigeria political setting it is better you go for that thing they painted bad than that of the one they painted good but worse at the end

Atikulate I support!!!
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Justinah4real(f): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
ejimatic:
The one they used for Nigeria for 16 years with stealing and looting......Awon ole gbogbo

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Azam101: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
Only the Flatinoz will be happy with that monumental thief called Atiku.He has nothing to offer Nigeria than to siphon our resources again.Almighty God will not allow that to happen.
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Azam101: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
Aiseko:
When I see fellow Nigerians celebrating picture like this, I weep for this nation. Is that how to study I really feel sorry for the future of this country. A country with more than 150 universities, it is really a shame! In sane climes, Atiku would be ashamed to come out. I wonder if someone with the right senses will entrust his personal account to someone like this, talk-less of a whole nation's purse.

God will not change our condition if we don't change our ways. Wake up from slumber my dear people. What you do today will affect your tomorrow.

My Brother,What do you expect from people that can't think straight?
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by ajl: 5:20am On Oct 28, 2018
grin grin grin

Can he even think through the contents in what he is reading? Nigerians are easily fooled. I am sure all the stuff in that documents are other people's idea and the sad part is that Atiku can't question anything there. Another 4-yrs about to be wasted again. Nigerians, you no dey tire for people that can't offer you anything?
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Tabbaz(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nigerians think getting rid of Buhari will bring prosperity to the nation. You and I are part of the problems and Atiku is never the solution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises / Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) / Akpabio Decries Conduct Of PDP Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.