Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) (56103 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by AtikuDeman: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2018
Xfemt:
my brother make I hear word
E no get wen nollywood take get head

Right from time na nonsense dem de act

Abeg no quote me oh
I don tell u eh!!
Pure lies

You must be an indomie generation guy

Nollywood can never be what it used to be. I miss those days like mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by enemmo(f): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2018
Sam Dede!

My all time favourite Nigerian actor.

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Biingoo: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2018
NwannekaUloma:
My crushes those days...
nwanyi oma. Bia Kai ruo
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
These guys ruled Nollywood those years. That was when Nollywood use to be Nollywood cheesy cheesy

Now the all whole place is just filled with thugs and oloshos

Nollywood Now Ashawo de. House of small girls with big gods

4 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by AtikuDeman: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2018
eddyghali:

Indomie generation pikin...imagine wetin u type concerning Nollywood of the old? Ijele, Isakaba, Desperadoes, First lady, State of Emergency etc. sha na your opinion. i have a carton of indomie for you!
...most wanted, formidable, christ in me, oganigwe, across the border etc...really miss those days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Biingoo: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2018
byemx06:

Bros I respect u, state of emergence, glamour girls,
August meeting

2 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Biingoo: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2018
KingLennon:
Hanks Anuku with his foreign accent, very good actor but drugs killed his career. Sam Dede in IGODO was a masterpiece. Truly a deed done by seven can only.....If u know complete am
He finish work for ijele
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Hades2016(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2018
NwannekaUloma:
My crushes those days...
dis na old woman ooooo I da hail oooo Ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2018
hanks drugman
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Diso60090(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2018
Auxtin85:
Age is really telling on these guys oo, 2001 that was when these men were still young, I had written my SSCE in 2001.

Hope you don get your PhD and masters HNzd
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Kenmatt(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2018
These are the real men. It's remaining one person, the G that drives that Pick-up Hummer that speaks "wanna ganna" in "Five Apostle" someone should remind me his name.

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by nomenclature(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2018
byemx06:

samandora,season of madness,day break,ranging storm,witches,captives,blood money,isakaba,narrow excape,igodo,nneka the pretyy serpent,moment of sorrow,died wretched,last burial,desperadoes,ojadike,not man enough,the pope must hear this,state of emergency,rattle snake,world apart,hour of grace,end of the wicked,cry for help,Oracle, evil doers,end time ,oganigwe,suicide mission,cospiracy,compromise,sins of the father,narrow excape,the evil that men do,full moon,most wanted,full moon,executive crime,scores to settle,war front,prophecy.............oh good old days

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by derbykol(f): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2018
Auxtin85:
Age is really telling on these guys oo, 2001 that was when these men were still young, I had written my SSCE in 2001.
Yes,age will always tell on us.That's life.

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Auxtin85(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2018
Diso60090:

Hope you don get your PhD and masters HNzd

Na only HND I get, na where I know reach I study reach oo, after all Buhari nor get SSCE

2 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2018
Khd95:
u should be married with kids by now grin

Definitely not an indomie generation
if u know u know...Even people use freezer sef...I fit explain u nitel phone booths cards trick also then to spend more talki talking time..Remember it was the only means to call abroad then and was expensive as we always loved to talk long the only thing left was to seek another means..Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
These guys ruled Nollywood those years. That was when Nollywood use to be Nollywood cheesy cheesy

hahahaha
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by aysuprano(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2018
supportnija:
Samoo eyaaa I hope to watch your upcoming film, you are great and your manhood will Leave forever .I can't forget ashes to ashes.God bless you.
God bless u as u made me remember ashes to ashes this morning

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Sicilyjoe: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2018
When film was film, izaga, boiling point, the battle of musanga, highway to the grave, my love, blood of the orphan etc
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2018
The third guy in the first picture is Jerry Amilo, not Emeka Taekwando

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 28, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Sorry but what you saying now? Nollywood is far better now.
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2018
nomenclature:
samandora,season of madness,day break,ranging storm,witches,captives,blood money,isakaba,narrow excape,igodo,nneka the pretyy serpent,moment of sorrow,died wretched,last burial,desperadoes,ojadike,not man enough,the pope must hear this,state of emergency,rattle snake,world apart,hour of grace,end of the wicked,cry for help,Oracle, evil doers,end time ,oganigwe,suicide mission,cospiracy,compromise,sins of the father,narrow excape,the evil that men do,full moon,most wanted,full moon,executive crime,scores to settle,war front,prophecy.............oh good old days
age of iniquity aka i need blood,karashika n agbako ...dnt forget dat one

2 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2018
fuc all those casette and pirated vcd movies back then
in early 2001 to 2005
if u see sstelite and cable
watch am for plasma then o. watch foreign movie
big heavy ground plasma
u go forget local movies

wack ass naija dumb movies
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by N0favors: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2018
byemx06:

True Confession starring Liz Benson and Sola Fosudo

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2018
Izaga reincanation featuring liz benson n omotala
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by sahm4u2nv(m): 8:35am On Oct 28, 2018
My favorite lines from these guys

Gba oko yi na Kofi jeun. grin

To ba mikanti ma shina sai

To mi gbekan ma tibon bo iho imu e

Sorry I can't translate grin grin grin grin
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:36am On Oct 28, 2018
Wisdomval67:

Sorry but what you saying now? Nollywood is far better now.

Nollywood isn't better now. Nollywood these days have no real story, plot or moral lesson.

They just gather some pretty ladies who are loosely dressed and some bunch of muscular guys to overtly display romance. Wasting a lot of time on one scene jus to play the movie long

Nollywood movies of the old, the storyline was compalling with loads of moral value.

5 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2018
Xfemt:
lols
I watch all those movie guy
But can u compare them with d likes scarface, James bond 007 of those days or no were to run etc

grin grin
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2018
The only difference between now and then is the soft pórn this present Nolloywood produces, they hardly kiss those days
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by mikeapollo: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Men those days of desparado.....django....omo .all those armed robbing movies. cheesy
Lo

Useless movies! That is what Nigeria is known for now! There are so many better positive African stories to cast in movies but our criminal minded tendencies is what we display in movies. ... armed robbery, ritual killing, prostitution, fraud, etc. Shame
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Nollywood isn't better now. Nollywood these days have no real story, plot or moral lesson.

They just gather some pretty ladies who are loosely dressed and some bunch of muscular guys to overtly display romance. Wasting a lot of time on one scene jus to play the movie long

Nollywood movies of the old, the storyline was compalling with loads of moral value.

Okay
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by SarkinYarki: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2018
Khd95:
u should be married with kids by now grin

Definitely not an indomie generation

With grand kids sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) / Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts / Wema Sepetu: I Like A Man Who Beats Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.