Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) (56109 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Awofied(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2018
eddyghali:

Indomie generation pikin...imagine wetin u type concerning Nollywood of the old? Ijele, Isakaba, Desperadoes, First lady, State of Emergency etc. sha na your opinion. i have a carton of indomie for you!

lol
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by eddyghali(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2018
Xfemt:
u and dis indomie sef
U de hungry ni
Go chop na

I no gbadu some tin con mean say I be from d new generation

All dis movies u re talking about I watched dem wen I was a kid nd still ve some of d video cassette in my dad place back home. I no gbadu dem dat all
You watched as a kid and till now you couldnt see the difference Nollywood of now? issokay i would have said something to your understanding level but today is sunday
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by condralbedez: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2018
KingLennon:
Hanks Anuku with his foreign accent, very good actor but drugs killed his career. Sam Dede in IGODO was a masterpiece. Truly a deed done by seven can only.....If u know complete am
can only be attorn by seven----pete edochie

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Oyehomie(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2018
Gone are the days when you could learn how to speak good grammar by following these great guys movies...Nollywood of now is for Oloshos and baboons...

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by ejimatic: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
These guys ruled Nollywood those years. That was when Nollywood use to be Nollywood cheesy cheesy

Now the all whole place is just filled with thugs and oloshos
what we have now is nonsensehood...... in those days if u took a film u would enjoy it.Nowadays. it will take a day to get a good film. all are rubbish

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by byemx06(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2018
nomenclature:
samandora,season of madness,day break,ranging storm,witches,captives,blood money,isakaba,narrow excape,igodo,nneka the pretyy serpent,moment of sorrow,died wretched,last burial,desperadoes,ojadike,not man enough,the pope must hear this,state of emergency,rattle snake,world apart,hour of grace,end of the wicked,cry for help,Oracle, evil doers,end time ,oganigwe,suicide mission,cospiracy,compromise,sins of the father,narrow excape,the evil that men do,full moon,most wanted,full moon,executive crime,scores to settle,war front,prophecy.............oh good old days

boss ....... I respect you Sir

2 Likes

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by iberu001(m): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2018
eddyghali:

Indomie generation pikin...imagine wetin u type concerning Nollywood of the old? Ijele, Isakaba, Desperadoes, First lady, State of Emergency etc. sha na your opinion. i have a carton of indomie for you!

Yes bro, my best Nigerian movies during that time are Igodo, state of Emergency,Diamond ring,Time bomb and Desperadoes. I cried the first time I watch Igodo.Thats my best Nollywood movie up till now.Nice concept and costumes with good story line not like thuggery and Olosho movies they are doing now.

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Bishop(m): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2018
Xfemt:
lols
I watch all those movie guy
But can u compare them with d likes scarface, James bond 007 of those days or no were to run etc

or the invisible man ,Charles angel there was also this action film like James bond can't recollect the name now
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Katier00(f): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2018
KingLennon:
Hanks Anuku with his foreign accent, very good actor but drugs killed his career. Sam Dede in IGODO was a masterpiece. Truly a deed done by seven can only.....If u know complete am
I watched that igodo like hundred times. I can't remember that line sha but I think it was said at the last scene, when igodo returned with the knife
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2018
iamwoods:
nice one bro..he would not understand any of the movies you just mention...tell him ben10 avenger he will shout yeeeeh
Ben 10 is not indomie generation o, even Ben 10 don grow born pikin.
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Kalusam(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2018
One Nollywood movie of old times I won't easily forget was Hostages(1997) the movie make brain die...many lessons for our security agencies to learn from that movie!
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by idinc(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2018
eddyghali:

not to mention the likes of Battle of Musanga, Igodo and so on

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hanks Anuku, the real G!
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Harold33: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Those days wen u can watch Nigeria movie 10times without getting tired oh life anagaga
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by HyconMojo(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
toys2seven:

How are the wife and the kids?
Lol ... dem go soon join grin
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Funnyguy83: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
eddyghali:

and you forgot IGODO AND UKWA . :-D

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by bamasite(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
You want light, Igbudu will give you an overdose of light!
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Funnyguy83: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
nomenclature:
samandora,season of madness,day break,ranging storm,witches,captives,blood money,isakaba,narrow excape,igodo,nneka the pretyy serpent,moment of sorrow,died wretched,last burial,desperadoes,ojadike,not man enough,the pope must hear this,state of emergency,rattle snake,world apart,hour of grace,end of the wicked,cry for help,Oracle, evil doers,end time ,oganigwe,suicide mission,cospiracy,compromise,sins of the father,narrow excape,the evil that men do,full moon,most wanted,full moon,executive crime,scores to settle,war front,prophecy.............oh good old days
Odogwu ka ibu. Anam ekene.
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Greyworld: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
KingLennon:
Be atoned by seven.

The ones whose name the village now bears.
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
If this Emeka is who I think he is , guy no age well at all.
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by KingLennon(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Greyworld:
Be atoned by seven.

The ones whose name the village now bears.
U be old school oo
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Greyworld: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
t00dugged:
till date i still wonder why they didnt make the part two of igodo, to me it didn't end well
I would rather they do a remake. Better sound n graphics too. Explain certain details lyk d significance of dat "white Ram" Rita Edochie halucinated abt. And maybe explain the relationship btw the chosen 7 n the culprits.

And of cus Egbuna wont be the only one to refuse the mission, show the travails of the ordaz.
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by KingLennon(m): 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
t00dugged:
till date i still wonder why they didnt make the part two of igodo, to me it didn't end well
It ended well but sorrowfully
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by KingLennon(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
Katier00:
I watched that igodo like hundred times. I can't remember that line sha but I think it was said at the last scene, when igodo returned with the knife
It was pete Edochie's line. He said it when explaining to the king and the elders the solution to their problem
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Greyworld: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Katier00:
Nope, before he listed the 7 chosen
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Greyworld: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
KingLennon:

U be old school oo
Lol... I memorize almost evry line from dat movie.
Especially wen Edochie was preparing them for their journey. Those incantations na blast
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by KingLennon(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Greyworld:

Lol... I memorize almost evry line from dat movie.
Especially wen Edochie was preparing them for their journey. Those incantations na blast
Yea the movie paved the way for this generation movies. I think Movies now with the idealogy of going to the evil forest was gotten from IGODO
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
HyconMojo:
Those days of desperadoes and isakaba... days of VHS with manual rewinders ... if you don dey rewind reach the white tape and you goc ham , na celotape remain ooo
I tell u.. That was then... Indomie generation do u knw these guys??
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Xfemt(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
eddyghali:

You watched as a kid and till now you couldnt see the difference Nollywood of now? issokay i would have said something to your understanding level but today is sunday
for ur mind abi

Kwontinu
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Xfemt(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=unowelloh post=72474567][/quote]
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Chanchit: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
These guys ruled Nollywood those years. That was when Nollywood use to be Nollywood cheesy cheesy

Now the all whole place is just filled with thugs and oloshos

VERY TRUE.
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Famousbabe:
Star actor and lecturer, Sam Dede has reunited with his colleagues, Hanks Anuku and Emeka Taekwondo after 17 years. They recently rapped up a movie where they featured together.

The last time the three of them were together on the same set was 2001 'Desperadoes'.

See more photos here
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/sam-dede-reunites-with-hanks-anuku.html?m=1
alot of of water has passed under the bridge. these made a lover of nigeria home videos. my favorite nigerian film ever till tomorrow is "the senator".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whitemoney Gifts Cross New Shoes As He Promised (Video) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita At University Of Abuja, 2004 Throwback Photo / Emeka Ike's Divorce Takes A Dramatic Turn As New Revelations Are Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.