Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) (56107 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by t00dugged(f): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Greyworld:

I would rather they do a remake. Better sound n graphics too. Explain certain details lyk d significance of dat "white Ram" Rita Edochie halucinated abt. And maybe explain the relationship btw the chosen 7 n the culprits.

And of cus Egbuna wont be the only one to refuse the mission, show the travails of the ordaz.
let's not also forget that the story of Igodo was told because there was a present day calamity that need an insight on how it all began, I anticipated for a part two on how they solved the current trouble the kingdom was facing.
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by t00dugged(f): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
KingLennon:

It ended well but sorrowfully
it didnt ,the old man told them to find the culprit after telling the igodo story, I was expecting them to continue with how they found the culprit and resolved the calamity facing the present day culprit
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by KingLennon(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
t00dugged:
it didnt ,the old man told them to find the culprit after telling the igodo story, I was expecting them to continue with how they found the culprit and resolved the calamity facing the present day culprit
The knife was brought back home and the tree was cut. That should be the end of story

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Greyworld: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
KingLennon:

Yea the movie paved the way for this generation movies. I think Movies now with the idealogy of going to the evil forest was gotten from IGODO
yea der was another movie den, Egg of life. it was d same person who directed both.

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Greyworld: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
t00dugged:
let's not also forget that the story of Igodo was told because there was a present day calamity that need an insight on how it all began, I anticipated for a part two on how they solved the current trouble the kingdom was facing.
You are right but the movie was not actually about the "present day" but about "two generations ago"
*the people that killed Ihekumere n brought d curse
*the era of Igodo dat brought stability.

The modern day was jst a platform to ursher in a story. it could take a different form:
An old man/woman telling a tale to young children about an Era when men were men. when men were brave and challenged d gods...

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Katier00(f): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
KingLennon:

It was pete Edochie's line. He said it when explaining to the king and the elders the solution to their problem
yes I remembered
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by abbiboy: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
N0favors:
True Confession starring Liz Benson and Sola Fosudo
I love this film like crazy,borrowed d movie from local renters for 6 months only for the renter to tell me to pay #1200 that is like #15000 as penalty for whr who said took film home as my personal artifact..

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by N0favors: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
abbiboy:

I love this film like crazy,borrowed d movie from local renters for 6 months only for the renter to tell me to pay #1200 that is like #15000 as penalty for whr who said took film home as my personal artifact..
OMG! I had one Movie Rentals on me with police cuz the owner was a policeman. Damn! Lol. This makes me fell nostalgic

That True confession made me cry. Liz Benson did shege to Sola. Damn! It was really dope

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by vickodedon(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Squad
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by madjune(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
Wrong.

The Guy by the left in the first pic is Jerry Amilo.
A very good actor but so underrated.

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by thespokenword: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
NwannekaUloma:
My crushes those days...
You too don old b that , otherwise you quick spoil be that
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Fuckboi(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Oriyt1:
Emeka Taekwando is this old now?
that's not him bro!!

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 7:25am On Oct 29, 2018
eddyghali:

Indomie generation pikin...imagine wetin u type concerning Nollywood of the old? Ijele, Isakaba, Desperadoes, First lady, State of Emergency etc. sha na your opinion. i have a carton of indomie for you!
Mehnnnn State of emergency!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Unie30: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yessoo! United we stand...
Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by itegbemie: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
LEGENDS! cool miss you guys.

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) by Successfulben: 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
For ur mind. At least I was 8 by 2001. Those days we used to peep to have a view of our landlord's black and white television.Poorverty is a bastard.Am I still of the indomie generation?
Khd95:
Indomie generation should stay clear off this thread cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whitemoney Gifts Cross New Shoes As He Promised (Video) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita At University Of Abuja, 2004 Throwback Photo / Emeka Ike's Divorce Takes A Dramatic Turn As New Revelations Are Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.