Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,054 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) (3971 Views)

If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) / You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) / What Simps Do (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by AGIRI8(m): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2018
What if she drop it and someone else pick d envelope.. Ask ur co-passengers randomly but Don't reveal d amount first...
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by futuregovernor: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2018
Mankosi:
that thing that's telling u those things is an evil spirit that has been tormenting u since birth and that same thing will still tell u to commit suicide and I am sure u will....
Rip in adance....
You are already dead, bcs you inherited stupidity from your grand parents,and for generations to come,that stupidity will still reign in ur family. RIP in advance my dear brother,hell fire awaits you. While u are still alive for now, I can help u get a job instead of struggling for space in ur father bedroom at your age. Idiot
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by Mankosi: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2018
futuregovernor:
You are already dead, bcs you inherited stupidity from your grand parents,and for generations to come,that stupidity will still reign in ur family. RIP in advance my dear brother,hell fire awaits you. While u are still alive for now, I can help u get a job instead of struggling for space in ur father bedroom at your age. Idiot
u are the most foolish man in the world....
It's like ur parents didn't give you school fees this time.
And very soon they will soon sack u from N-power let me see how u will buy data to rant online.
Pls Send ur acct no let me wire 50k to u.... I promise!..
U see One thing with me is that I like helping people in need or frustrated people to stand on their feet.
I am sure u don't know where ur next meal is coming from.
Just ur acc no and bank.... and I will surprise u..
I mean it.
Thanks.....

N. B ...pls don't include ur name... just acct no and bank is ok..
And u will get a msg right away.
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by futuregovernor: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2018
Mankosi:
u are the most foolish man in the world....
It's like ur parents didn't give you school fees this time.
And very soon they will soon sack u from N-power let me see how u will buy data to rant online.
Pls Send ur acct no let me wire 50k to u.... I promise!..
U see One thing with me is that I like helping people in need or frustrated people to stand on their feet.
I am sure u don't know where ur next meal is coming from.
Just ur acc no and bank.... and I will surprise u..
I mean it.
Thanks.....

N. B ...pls don't include ur name... just acct no and bank is ok..
And u will get a msg right away.
You are just bragging. Send me urs let me bless you with 100k. Fraudster,you got no shame. U think say u get bad mouth,bring it on
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by vicben27(m): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
greatman55:
I will take the money to my pastor in church on sunday and anything he say's about it is final.
l just hope you don't take your husband's penise to ur pastor for verification and sanctification.
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
taretoofine:
please send it to my account, i forgot it there
No way,My pastor says i should donate the money to an orphanage home.
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
vicben27:
l just hope you don't take your husband's penise to ur pastor for verification and sanctification.
I am not married and anyway your comment shows the kind of person you are,no good family upbringing to warrant you mentioning a man's joystick.
You seriously need counselling asap for you have a warped mind.
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by vicben27(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
greatman55:
I am not married and anyway your comment shows the kind of person you are,no good family upbringing to warrant you mentioning a man's joystick.
you'll eventually get married some day. you can't handle Issues Urself until you take them to a third party! wats wrong with waiting for a while to see if any one Will come in search of the money! if they don't you wait for a few days pray anoint and spend ur money. on the issue of upbringing you can't tell me nothing l know my moral standards, you can't tell me that crap you wrote lf you opportune to see me physically. lf you get married in future learn to handle things with ur husband not running to one Pastor who ur trying to place above God. solve ur problems urself then selling Urself out learn to use ur head
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by vicben27(m): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
greatman55:
ur even a guy? l thought u are a female
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by Mankosi: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
futuregovernor:
You are just bragging. Send me urs let me bless you with 100k. Fraudster,you got no shame. U think say u get bad mouth,bring it on
my offer is still open.....u might think I am joking....but I am not.
Re: I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics) by oxladexo(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mankosi:
my offer is still open.....u might think I am joking....but I am not.

Send it to me. To prove you are not joking!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady And Her Man In Hot Romance In The Bedroom In Pre Wedding Shot / Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? / Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.