Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past (46129 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by highchief1: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Abeg leave story, u're a lady so I don't expect you to accept the fact. A bîtch will still ask you what people enjoy in sex and pretend as if she doesn't like it. Denying and pretence, that's the way of women. But the fact remains, if a guy fûcks you well and u enjoy it, he can still refûck anytime, even when u marry. I realized, ladies are not that moved by what they see unlike men, but d password of a lady is just to enter her. I can only trust our mothers generation, those ones get discipline but ladies of today, anything that once passed through dia pssy can always pass through it.
killy me!!
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by mejai(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2018
se.x se.x se.x everywhere and everyday on NL angry

Op, dey will still smash. future disaster loading
last last na devil go collect d blame

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by skolawale(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Just be reminded that u are marrying her coz of her attitude and not that loose hole between her legs.. cheesy

In the Philippines eehn.. there's this woman who had 16children from her first husband sha. But when her husband died due to the altercation, her husband's friend who is a single guy with no kids at all marry her and had 8 more kids with her grin

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER cheesy

As i read this Post, i knew it most be a Female comment...

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Xano(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2018
Don't do it. Never do it. Cleanse your mind of such a thought as marriage with such a person.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by mechanics(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2018
MrRichmond:
Very dangerous thing to do!

Friends these days cannot be trusted, as long as your guy don enter, he can get back there anytime he wishes no matter how much assurance she gives you.

A wise man once said

A pvssy once fvxked cannot be unfuvked, but it can most definitely be re-fuvcked!

so, give urself brain!
hmm see your comment.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by saheedandu(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2018
I can see a lot of children commenting on dis post, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, matured minded people will never argue dis... Typing long epistle won't change u lads mind but @op kindly sit her down and tell her if she's really over her ex which is ur friend, and find out what really cos dats breakup BTW dem...

6 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2018
is not bad afterall what are friends for ?
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by SINZ: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Just be reminded that u are marrying her coz of her attitude and not that loose hole between her legs.. cheesy

In the Philippines eehn.. there's this woman who had 16children from her first husband sha. But when her husband died due to the altercation, her husband's friend who is a single guy with no kids at all marry her and had 8 more kids with her grin

grin
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Alexis11: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2018
newdawn2017:

My dear, d@'s lie. Most Ladies never go back 2 their vomits, I myself finds it repulsive. Unless she undecidednever really left in her heart,

Lol...... Almost all women get refuck again by their long time fucker if they meet. Its an open secret. grin

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by vicben27(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2018
well from my own point of view it depends on how far they've gone in the relationship, how much they've invested in terms of commitment no body is 100% perfect, we've all done things we are not proud of no matter how bustfull we think or act. If he wasn't aware of their relationship in the past but came to be aware later in the relationship! you just have to keep ur relationship Bro. but you most have to choose between ur friend and ur girlfriend one most go! you have to set rules and Observe If they are still friends and relate well it's a no no. but if she willing to cut off all ties n stick to you then you can just carry on with her but your friendship with your friend most come to an end in order to reduce the level of contact.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Melonny(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Presumably lived happily ever after!

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by mechanics(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2018
We all have our past, since she has repented why not.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by oyepaulkay(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2018
How would I want to travel and and my mind will not be in peace, or heard my friend came by to check on my family (wife grin ) while I wasn't around and my heart would start racing and would be tempted to ask stew pid questions??

Peradventure something happens to your enemy OP, your friend will have a clean shot, it will only take two visits, and the third one bang lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

God forbid.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by skolawale(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2018
newdawn2017:

My dear, d@'s lie. Most Ladies never go back 2 their vomits, I myself finds it repulsive. Unless she undecidednever really left in her heart,

My Dear Sister, It a 100% Lie that Most Ladies neva go back to thier Vomits n am saying this with Fact i have seen around..

Ladies, are easily deceived by thier Old Men, Most especially when their current Relationship isnt too Find and they Notice somtin way the d Ex dey do and Current cant Afford it..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by geadom5: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2018
Who does that?
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by mimiolajire007(f): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2018
MrRichmond:

Friends these days cannot be trusted, as long as your guy don enter, he can get back there anytime he wishes no matter how much assurance she gives you.

A wise man once said

A pvssy once fvxked cannot be unfuvked, but it can most definitely be re-fuvcked!

so, give urself brain!
Who made you a judge over past. Haven't you heard your past doesn't define you or your future.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by CityNGR: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

the only reasonable comment from a female on this thread!

thank you, I was about to generalize something sha but thank you for changing my perspective a lil bit.......

don't do it guys..... only one in a million similar scenarios play out well.... it is one of the most difficult things on earth to cope with.......

if anyone is going to do it..... make sure u condition ur mind for the worst and brace for impact at all times.... might not even happen BTW them but will u be able to convince ur mind?
Let's go home.... cartalk.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Clonus: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2018
Speaking from personal experience, I will not advice anyone to even consider that.
I met my wife through someone I considered my best friend, who was already married.
To cut long story short, we got married. Few weeks later I stumbled into their( my wife and my supposed friend) chat; it was a bomb.
I have never been my self and will never be.
The thought of knowing things your wife had done with your friend is killing to say the least. It's not what you will wish even to your enemy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Esji80(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2018
Tabbdiii,I will never and forever do that.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by amalab30(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2018
OP, the bolded is a caveat for you or anybody you're willing to advice. Nothing more beats this warning! Even the exclamation mark is emboldened too.

MrRichmond:

A wise man once said

so, give urself brain!

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by oyepaulkay(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2018
tiredoflife:

How are u sure it was a relationship
What if it was pay as u go they agreed on
And now she come go jam him friend
Madam not all of u are good
Some are side olosho

The comment shook me as well....

Assumptions here and there.

I know that op is a lady, they don't like facing the reality, na anything wey go favour them dem go think the story to be.
Haha! The question is *a lady your friend has slept with in the past not had a relationship with in the past*
Make I go look for her trouble.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Born2Breed(f): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2018
olsome:
We all have our pasts, some are manageable while others are very complex. You love this lady so much, she is the best you have ever seen, but you discovered your close friend slept with her so much in the past. Will you still go ahead to marry her?

Old things shall pass away....

You friend lost is your gain...

Marry her and distant her from your friend...

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by blackmercyvelli(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2018
For me chop and go is next
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by blackmercyvelli(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2018
For me chop and go is next Thing
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by makemillions: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2018
Okafor's theory says 'a girl once knacked is always reknackable.'....it a dangerous adventure please don't go there.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by wizod(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2018
When i propose to marry her, my friend who knew abt our union forcefully slept wit her twice but she kept it to herself not until one of my boys reveal dis to me. When i asked her she didn't deny sleeping wit him but told me it was a rape. I lost interest in her which later led to parting ways.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by ibietela2(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2018
Doesn't matter so long as they don't have any sexual relationship again
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2018
OP
ABORT MISSION, I REPEAT ABORT MISSION, DO NOT ENGAGE
MISSION TOO DEADLY

9 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by oyepaulkay(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2018
victorian:
Op if you want to marry her please go ahead. Getting a wife material these days is not as simple as people think. Even single guys in their 40s will attest to it. Because your friend did not appreciate a good woman in his life doesn't mean When God gave him one , does not mean u shouldn't when u see one.

Most women as soon as theyve broken up with their ex, it's finished. Nothing takes them back to him. Especially when u admit she's a very good woman

She won't disappoint you.

I have a friend who got married to her ex boyfriend, friend. This lady is so good but her stupid ex is a bloody player and good for nothing guy, who even scammed her of 400k! She almost died of heartbreak. Crying uncontrollably in my office explaining what happened. The 400k is gone till today.

After the breakup, his friend was shocked, her bf could do such to her and also breakup with her. Last last he married her. And they are living happily together. Very nice woman.

Some men do not deserve a good wife. They don't. God will give them a good woman, they will use selfish wicked attitude to drive her away.

Haha! The question is *a lady your friend has slept with in the past not had a relationship with in the past*
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by donsimoniiblog: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2018
jorion:
It's risky though. Because if your friend were to ever pop back into your lives, I promise you, that love will gradually turn to a deep distrust and then hate. Don't do it because one day very soon, you will definitely throw her past in her face

Exactly.... Trust issues would pop up because he would find it difficult to trust her and him together.

Read other interesting stories here https://www.donsimonii.com/p/story.html
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by chris31(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2018
Ur name will be sorry if u ever try marrying her
If u fail to satisfy her that ur friend will surely continue were he stopped

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Jabioro: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=MrRichmond post=
"A pvssy once fvxked cannot be unfuvked, but it can most definitely be re-fuvcked!"The firmament descended ...your quotation got my feet off balance.Nothing to add just follow the principle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters / 2004 Vs 2016 Pictures Of A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.