Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters (46116 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by ladymichael: 5:52am On Dec 25, 2014
I really need advise from especially the men

My colleague is gonna be 35 in a few months and is not married or even have toasters. She has reached a point where she doesn't even think about it.
She says she sometimes asks herself on why she's still single and concludes that maybe she's not supposed to ever marry.

I really feel sorry for her but don't know how to advise her.

Please what could be the issue? Abd how to I advise her?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 25, 2014
toast her now

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by temitemi1(m): 6:02am On Dec 25, 2014
She should be prayerful, there is nothing GOD can't do...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:02am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

My colleague is gonna be 35 in a few months and is not married or even have toasters.she has reached a point where she doesn't even think about it.
She says she sometimes asks herself on y she's still single and concludes that maybe she's not supposed to ever marry.

if she is pretty and has a good character, then her case is a spiritual case. She should pray harder.

33 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by thorpido(m): 6:14am On Dec 25, 2014
If she is not bad looking,what should matter is her presentation,carriage and character.
She should be neat,dress well and be friendly.

She should not neglect prayer too,it works.

I hope when she was young she was not posing for potential suitors.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by ladymichael: 6:20am On Dec 25, 2014
F22RAPTOR:

if she is pretty and has a good character, then her case is a spiritual case. She should pray harder.

Chief, am sorry but observe also that we have a high rate of unmarried women, are we then to conclude that its spiritual?

7 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by ladymichael: 6:23am On Dec 25, 2014
samflexxy:
toast her now

Am not a lesbian.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

My colleague is gonna be 35 in a few months and is not married or even have toasters.she has reached a point where she doesn't even think about it.
She says she sometimes asks herself on y she's still single and concludes that maybe she's not supposed to ever marry.

one word...Lagoon or Asejire

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:26am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Op na to matchmake her, I have an Uncle upto 48years I don't know if he is a celibacy, we can work things out with them, he lives in P.H although not bouyant, if she is Igbo you can contact me, you can view my profile below incase of doubt

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by ladymichael: 6:28am On Dec 25, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Op na to matchmake her, I have an Uncle upto 48years I don't know if he is a celibacy, we can work things out with them, he lives in P.H although not bouyant, if she is Igbo you can contact me, you can view my profile below incase of doubt

Chairman, your uncle don reach 48 and u still dey do tribalism.
Tribe no dey determine what maketh a wife. No, she no be ibo.

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:31am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Chief, am sorry but observe also that we have a high rate of unmarried women, are we then to conclude that its spiritual?
I had conditions in my comment, observe that. also I am assuming that the lady in question is not the choosy type. her case unlike the case of the majority of ladies out there is unique... she no dey even see toasters self talk less of getting a proposal. hence my final conclusion.. cool
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:45am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Chairman, your uncle don reach 48 and u still dey do tribalism.
Tribe no dey determine what maketh a wife. No, she no be ibo.
SMH, your level of reasoning is extremely poor, well I thought you are sensitive never knew that you are such a jeck and gulible, are you the one looking for a wife? how does tribalism comes to ones choice of marriage? just wondering how some people reason through their nostril......

11 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by espn(m): 6:46am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

if she is too cocky and rude to guyz no guy will ever want to go close..ugly girls even tend to get married on time than pretty gals..so I believe that's not the case.

8 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Cheadiva(f): 6:59am On Dec 25, 2014
dos tym she was forming yanga nko undecided
he no fine
he no get money...nw she's 35

God of Oyakilohme will help her

38 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by okosodo: 7:00am On Dec 25, 2014
She is choosy and have no manners, quote me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by ladymichael: 7:00am On Dec 25, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
SMH, your level of reasoning is extremely poor, well I thought you are sensitive never knew that you are such a jeck and gulible, are you the one looking for a wife? how does tribalism comes to ones choice of marriage? just wondering how some people reason through their nostril......

Excuse me? My level of reasoning? You asked me if a lady is IBO so that you can match make and yet u insult me for telling you tribe doesn't matter? My GOD.

Do have a blessed holiday

197 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by ladymichael: 7:02am On Dec 25, 2014
okosodo:
She is choosy and have no manners, quote me

No dear, she's really nice and calm. Always keep to her self.

In the 2 years I have known her,have never had an issue with her
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:

I needed to understand the genesis of your harshness.

You typed this right? And when the op responded that tribe doesn't make a wife, you insult her?

You are actually the one that lacks reasoning, rude and tribalistic.

Please get off this topic for reasonable people to respond

171 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by ladymichael: 7:11am On Dec 25, 2014
emiraty:

I needed to understand the genesis of your harshness.

You typed this right? And when the op responded that tribe doesn't make a wife, you insult her?

You are actually the one that lacks reasoning, rude and tribalistic.

Please get off this topic for reasonable people to respond

Thank u .May God always protect and guide u

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Cheadiva:
dos tym she was forming yanga nko undecided
he no fine
he no get money...nw she's 35
so you have met the lady in question? cos op never said anything about yanga

10 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Jamean(f): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2014
Hehe...

She should go and inquire diligently from God what the cause is and the way forward. God will hear and answer. She should also change that mindset of "maybe marriage is not for her".

Some ladies resort to this after selecting suitors like beans and ignoring them in their 20s, looking at face value rather than substance.

Years later you see them with wonderful family and lives, then you'll be doing nostalgia & TBT.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by peeparty(m): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2014
my sister tell her I said she should stop praying,fasting.or even bordering herself about the matter,tell her I said constant praise and applying kingdom principle is d deal

7 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by ladymichael: 7:21am On Dec 25, 2014
peeparty:
my sister tell her I said she should stop praying,fasting.or even bordering herself about the matter,tell her I said constant praise and applying kingdom principle is d deal

Am sorry but please what's kingdom principle?

3 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2014
op
what type of work does she do?
is she an introvert?
if so she should try to go out with friends sometimes or just visit new places by herself

she should also know that geting married does not guarantee happiness.

4 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 7:23am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Excuse me? My level of reasoning? You asked me if a lady is IBO so that you can match make and yet u insult me for telling you tribe doesn't matter? My GOD.

Do have a blessed holiday
insult you? hmmmmm, when next you raise a topic never raise the dust, we all marry based on choice and I believe you have yours, you brought up an issue and I felt we can solve it based on the choice of wife I can easily influence him with, you are here talking about tribalism, since she's your. collegue, you can refer her to your friends then if she worth it. Happy xmas

11 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Jamean(f): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2014
It can be spiritual or attitude. Know the cause of your own and makes efforts to work on it,

ladymichael:

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by passionate88: 7:33am On Dec 25, 2014
Wtf
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by stnwani(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2014
Sign of endtime...
Tell her not to bother herself looking for a husband,she can still make it with or without a man in her life.Let her just struggle to be good and dats all!

3 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Rainiscoming: 7:33am On Dec 25, 2014
Deliverance case!

2 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Genea(f): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

My colleague is gonna be 35 in a few months and is not married or even have toasters. She has reached a point where she doesn't even think about it.
She says she sometimes asks herself on why she's still single and concludes that maybe she's not supposed to ever marry.

not everyone is meant to marry,u know

9 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by mistabiola: 7:33am On Dec 25, 2014
Ugly right
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by passionate88: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Is she pretty? Not on the inside o

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / 2004 Vs 2016 Pictures Of A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.