Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,215 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Things To Have In Mind B4 U Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Have In Mind B4 U Marry (632 Views)

Will U Marry A Chinese? / Sincerely, Can U Marry This Woman?? (photo) / Love Z Really Blind. Men Can U Marry A Woman Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Have In Mind B4 U Marry by Escabado: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Before you marry a Nigerian girl

1)U have to know that she is now your Liability you will pay for all her bills including the N50 taxi she enter

2) If your are rich she and her family people will be using juju to control you and turn you to there problem solver . You will train her junior ones and be paying there school fees without knowing cos they have jass you

3) if you are not giving her money whenever she needs it . Diffenately she will be cheating on you and even sleep with your best friend as Long as ye offers her money

4) if you were rich when you married her and later became poor ,she will start to disregard and disregard you and if you try to monitor her movement and escapades she will just poison you like a rat and you die then she moves on

5) if you are rich ,she will use juju to make you hate your own blood brothers and sisters and then Love her own brothers and sister and be paying there Billa

Finally guys just be wise because Nigerian girls are very smart and very deadly and dangerous

1 Like

Re: Things To Have In Mind B4 U Marry by Learnstuffs: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
It's is harder to find a good wife than for a carmel to pass through the eye of a needle wink
Re: Things To Have In Mind B4 U Marry by Lonestar124: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
But you'll still marry them... You guys are just deceiving yourselves with indefinite stereotypes on Nigeria ladies as if it's limited to them only.

Just travel out and explore foreign ladies, you'll find out there's no differences, all are the same.
Re: Things To Have In Mind B4 U Marry by babyfaceafrica: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lonestar124:
But you'll still marry them... You guys are just deceiving yourselves with indefinite stereotypes on Nigeria ladies as if it's limited to them only.

Just travel out and explore foreign ladies, you'll find out there's no differences, all are the same.
in as much as I agree with your points..your first sentence is not true!!...we all will not marry
Re: Things To Have In Mind B4 U Marry by Biglittlelois(f): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lmao!! i cant but laugh cheesy
Re: Things To Have In Mind B4 U Marry by nlPoster: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Keep your money to yourself, is anyone forcing you to spend on them?

I dont want to see any more of these threads please, you are irritating.

(1) (Reply)

What Can Keep You Off Social Media For 24hours / I Still Love Her But I Dont Know How To Get Back To Her .. / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves From High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.