Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s (48311 Views)

Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Muhammadu Buhari With David Bamigboye In The The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Buhari At A Football Match Between Gwagwadas FC & Tigers FC In 70s (Throwback Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Gossiplover: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2018
Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s

https://www.nairaland.com/3057550/throwback-photo-buhari-tennis-player

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2018
Photoshop

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by gurunlocker: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2018
We've seen this a lot of times. The request is simple, where is his certificate?

Who gives out his ORIGINAL certificate for a job? Moreover, I am sure he should have a lot of copies at home.

Why can't he request for his result from the NA since the last 3 years? undecided

A Nigerian graduate will be required to have a 10 years experience at the age of 23, but someone who didn't have his certificate is leading the country. grin grin

266 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Chikpat(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2018
He can have classmates and still not have a certificate

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by sorom4: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2018
There is a big difference between attendance and certificate. One can go to school but may not have certificate.
This is just like passing through the school but the school didn't pass through you

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2018
This picture is irrelevant.

We don't want to know if he went to school or who his classmates are.... What we all want to know is if Buhari completed his schooling which is mandatory for his job.

That is why we are asking for his results.

For all we know he could have dropped out half way or even got expelled due to poor academic performance!!

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Speedyconnect15: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2018
Just cert and they are spewing gibberish

See below for data promo.

See testimonies too

16 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2018
Let whoever av the interest of nigwrians at heart emerge ,When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by seborrhic: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2018
Oponus.
There are people in some Nigerian higher institutions that were never offered genuine admission, but attend classes and snap pictures with "their classmates".
Nobody has ever doubted Buhari attended secondary school and courses abroad,but does he have a certificate,a prerequisite for vying for the presidency? All evidence so far show he doesn't.
If he does,simply produce a certified true copy at worse.What is so hard in that?

18 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by mankan2k7(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2018
Buhari certificate

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by tolexy007(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2018
angry is this his waec certificate?

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by maestroferdi: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2018
#National Dumbness

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by xileat: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2018
Buhari has classmates cheesy cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by BruncleZuma: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I hope they have his WAEC

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Mac2016(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2018
Hahahaha...These people in the picture looks not like Secondary School pikin.

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2018
Look more of a lawn tennis club

23 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by NnamdiKanu(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2018
Buhari where is your certificate?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Anyad231: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2018
Is it that all buhari classmates are dead,that no one can vouch 4 him....as that looks like the military and not school as he looks too old there.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by potent5(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2018
This looks like it's photoshopp...

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2018
U mean Co conspirators lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Diso60090(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2018
You never see who nor learn � shit in school � but got his diploma

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by shevon: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2018
I posed this simple question to Dele Momodu on Twitter but he is yet to respond:
If I apply for a job with him and I presented my NYSC year book while telling him that my original certificates are with my former employer(all this backed up with an affidavit) would he consider me for an interview?
This is a simple matter, nobody is saying he did not attend school to the level of PHD sef, but all we want to see is a copy of the certificate issued. If he had sworn an affidavit that the document was lost or stolen, it is a different thing, but telling us that his credentials are with the Nigerian Army is insulting our intelligence.
I'm not affiliated to any party, neither am I supporting anybody as a matter of fact, if it were any other aspirant (even for the post of a local council person) we will still ask the same question: show us a copy of the certificate because not everyone that we see in school are student, even some of the students end up not getting any certificates.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by dafemnet: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2018
Please lets talk about something else.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by HisSexcellency(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2018
Enough of all these nonsense already, show us your waec certificate is that too much to ask
Obj joined the military before buhari did, Gowon joined the military before him, ty danjuma was in the military. Does it mean these men don't have their waec certificates in their possessions? Not even a photocopy of it
Waec that issued the original certificate is still in existence, can't pmb and his handlers write waec to end this mess.

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Strangebuttrue(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2018
Group picture is now a certificate?

15 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Praktikals(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2018
IPOB will say its photoshop. They have nothing in their head

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by tuoyoojo(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2018
for example i go find work ,

them come say bring ur paper,

i come carry pinsure wen i snap with some of my class mates

if you be the employer, wetin u go do

over to buhari supporters

more so that picture looks like a lawn tennis club,how that one take be secondary school

10 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by yunnyp(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2018
Lmao

Buhari in midst of people holding Lawn Tennis Bat don turn to his classmate picture.

well, what am concern about na buhari certificate. he should just tender any of his school certificate, and i promise you that i will join the zombies.

12 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by jumpandpas(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2018
Lies. You cannot see this type of neatly dressed northern students in public schools as of today let alone in the fifties and sixties.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter / Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.