Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s (48327 Views)

Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Muhammadu Buhari With David Bamigboye In The The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Buhari At A Football Match Between Gwagwadas FC & Tigers FC In 70s (Throwback Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by sanpipita(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2018
Every time we ask for Buhari's certificate they show us pics of his classmates, how does this pic equate to a certificate? no shame

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by NobleAjare(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2018
These guys are just so miserable... Just show your certificate, you are busy showing us pictures.... Na wa oooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by danie25: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2018
Where is the Certificate na?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by nwaimoroseyaho: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2018
All these grown up men and women, were they in primary or secondary school?.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Joefirst(m): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2018
I'd rather vote for sowore and be proud I endorsed a progressive movement. #takeItBack #Sowore2019

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by enemyofprogress: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2018
Bring out secondary school own

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Princeton92(m): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2018
So na only him sabi wear shade bah while others wearing glasses?
How real is this? OR could it be a Photoshop?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by agboaustine: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2018
nigeria need his certificate not photo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by mclechelle: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2018
lwkmd
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by quickly: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2018
Does that dumbass on Facebook know the difference between certification and photo.

Every job you are applying for will require you to present evidence of qualification, if not you are disqualified.

Can you imagine applying for a job and presenting photo or even affidavit as proof of your qualifications.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by snakebeat: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2018
Princeton92:
So na only him sabi wear shade bah while others wearing glasses?
How real is this? OR could it be a Photoshop?
I think he sleep's with shade. lol

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by gurunlocker: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2018
To the op once again!

Such a foolish being you are.

Is that the picture of Buhari in secondary school or are you telling me Buhari schooled with the whites?

That's a picture of a team playing tennis obviously, that doesn't vindicated him from not having certificate.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by SweetJoystick(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Look more of a lawn tennis club
You are correct. There are people holding bats there and are fully kitted in tennis kits
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by hebrew30: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2018
gurunlocker:
We've seen this a lot of times. The request is simple, where is his certificate?

Who gives out his ORIGINAL certificate for a job? Moreover, I am sure he should have a lot of copies at home.

Why can't he request for his result from the NA since the last 3 years? undecided

A Nigerian graduate will be required to have a 10 years experience at the age of 23, but someone who didn't have his certificate is leading the country. grin grin

I just tire for d man ooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2018
Gossiplover:
According to online reports, here's a throwback picture of President Muhammadu Buhari with his classmates.
Back to Daura
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by snapshot: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2018
So these are his classmates in secondary school?

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by micflo28(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2018
Lol this is a lawn tennis hangout. I see peeps holding lawn tennis bats. What for in a school group picture. Just negodu lies everywhere

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Princeton92(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2018
snakebeat:

I think he sleep's with shade. lol

Quite true oo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Toblesh(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2018
Praktikals:
IPOB will say its photoshop. They have nothing in their head

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Princedapace(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2018
Buhari no get certificate na.. Na today? Leave that man who I'd such a fake Mr integrity.. People don't know the meaning of integrity..

He lies to him self.. This is not a big deal. Since he doesn't have it, be can simply tell the country and apologize.. Lying about it is annoying..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Isobug: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2018
How does this represent a WAEC certificate?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by FelixHill: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2018
This is a group pics after a long tennis session not a convocation or matriculation group pics, it has nothing to do the his certificate
Praktikals:

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by PanickMode(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2018
Provide certificate or you stop disturbing the web space trying to force pictures down our throats

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by amazon14: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2018
If una like make una throw front, all we saying Buhari must produce his certificate.
Is too much to asking?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by amazon14: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2018
If una like make una throw front, all we saying Buhari must provide his certificate.
Is too much to asking?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Mbenny(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2018
grin lol some mr Buhari went to Tennis school.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by abbeyty(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2018
We want certificate not the pictures
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by LastSurvivor11: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2018
Praktikals:

So dumb!!!
Hw about giving ur employer group picture instead of your bsc??
Stop making fool of yourself even non Igbos are interested in this result..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Pinkie2018(f): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2018
This photo is doctored. He has his recent old face. Filters can do wonder to make it appear like old pics
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Preferito(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2018
The guy who posted this is there real slowpoke MVP.
Can't he see that Buhari is grown up already in the picture. Moreover the picture is likely taken during a tennis tour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) / Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] / Soldier Who Went Missing In Borno For Over A Year Has Been Confirmed Dead. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.