Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s (48326 Views)

Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Muhammadu Buhari With David Bamigboye In The The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Buhari At A Football Match Between Gwagwadas FC & Tigers FC In 70s (Throwback Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by paix(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2018
Chikpat:
He can have classmates and still not have a certificate
It's possible, maybe he did not graduate.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Afamed: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2018
gurunlocker:
We've seen this a lot of times. The request is simple, where is his certificate?

Who gives out his ORIGINAL certificate for a job? Moreover, I am sure he should have a lot of copies at home.

Why can't he request for his result from the NA since the last 3 years? undecided

A Nigerian graduate will be required to have a 10 years experience at the age of 23, but someone who didn't have his certificate is leading the country. grin grin
Present your case in a court of law

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by shevon: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Look more of a lawn tennis club
You know, I did not notice till you mentioned it, that they all have lawn tennis rackets with them. So, this is more like a tennis club picture that has nothing to say about education.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
I Have No Doubt He Has Genuine Certificates.Maybe He Doesnt Want Us To See The Parallel Fs

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
I Have No Doubt He Has Genuine Certificates.Maybe He Doesnt Want Us To See The Parallel F9s

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
For those on dstv family and Access package with active subscription check my last topic to get compact sports channels
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by bus1: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
seborrhic:
Oponus.
There are people in some Nigerian higher institutions that were never offered genuine admission, but attend classes and snap pictures with "their classmates".
Nobody has ever doubted Buhari attended secondary school and courses abroad,but does he have a certificate,a prerequisite for vying for the presidency? All evidence so far show he doesn't.
If he does,simply produce a certified true copy at worse.What is so hard in that?

LOL
Most buhari haters have low IQs
In the 1960s, u think anyone could just join classmates and snap pictures anyhow
Cameras weren't readily available then. U would have to contract the cameraman to come to the school to take pictures.

A certificate is not the only prerequisite for vying for Nigerian presidency, an affidavit will suffice.
Buhari claims he submitted his originals to the army, and his own copies were lost when his house was vandalized when he was in jail.
Either, he gets the army to print another cert for him, or he continues using affidavit, he apparently chose the latter.
If u don't like that, then don't vote for him.

But note that if he didn't have a certificate like u claim, he would have simply used his office to compel the army board to print one for him, and there's nothing the atikulooting haters could have done about that.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by ACHILLES45: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Praktikals:
IPOB will say its photoshop. They have nothing in their head

stfu

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by gurunlocker: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Afamed:
Present your case in a court of law
Word of a gullible...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by naija2dabone(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ways @MBuhari could prove his WAEC certificate:

* As C-in-C, order army to release it
* Request replacement copy from WAEC
* Ask his secondary school for statement of results
* Present photocopy
* show dated documents from the army acknowledging receipt of his WAEC certificate

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
I Am Certain Buhari Has Genuine Certificates.What He Is Actually Hiding Is The Parallel F9s.Believe Me,if He Didnt Have A Certificate,a Former Classmate Would Have Ratted On Him By Now
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Amah70: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
Gossiplover:
According to online reports, here's a throwback picture of President Muhammadu Buhari with his classmates.

THE CERTIFICATE BUHARI OBTAINED IN THIS SCHOOL REMAINS NULLIFIED IF BUHARI HAD NO O'LEVEL EDUCATION QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATE BEFORE HE ENROLLED IN THE SCHOOL. IT'S LIKE THAT ALL OVER THE WORLD.

PICTURE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OBLIGATION BY BUHARI TO SUBMIT HIS SECONDARY SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE TO INEC BEFORE PRES. BUHARI QUALIFIES TO CONTEST FOR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN 2019. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Nimimerry(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Please exercise patience
I am drawing my certificate.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Ogaga87(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
When some situations occurs, elements of public disgrace will pull out from their hidden places to spread their shameless habitz.. Who is this deprived illiterate called Muhammad Abdulrauf for Christ sake..?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by ajaymina(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Gossiplover:
According to online reports, here's a throwback picture of President Muhammadu Buhari with his classmates.

Kai!

E b like say them wan tell us another story again o!

Why now

If you no get cert u no get, naija no de worry u...

Avoid all za embarrassment and go back to Dauara n njoy ur free money.

Naija na wa finally!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by slynat(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ooh LORD!, just show us your bloody certificate, what's with all this picture of tennis players and or list of people he schooled with abroad.

Abi make me sef go look for my school picture wey I snap for love garden that year take apply for word bank maybe them go employ me ooh....

Buhari please na just show us the certificate then you can return it to the military.

Gossiplover:

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Tolubory(m): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Photoshop
Ahh!!! To ri Olorun.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by michoim(m): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sai Baba wey go better school; some lazy PDP/IPOB members dey talk another trash...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Mankosi: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
So u want to tell that all these old people were in his class then and they wrote waec?
Tell me more.....
Doesn't even look like secondary school students.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by xtervaganza(m): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Well then.......I can just present my school pictures any time I'm applying for a job. Seems right

Buhari supporters are daft I swear

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Amalekki: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Go to court and let's see how brilliant you sound when the constitution is thrown at you. Educated illiterates everywhere.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Ogaga87(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Somebody should please come to my rescue. Laugh has a grip on my throat, I'm being suffocated..

He was busy chasing Saraki and forgetting that his certificate would one day be requested...

APC SHAME O
APC SHAME O
APC SHAME O
APC SHAME O
APC SHAME O
APC SHAME O
APC SHAME O
APC SHAME O
APC SHAME O
APC SHAME O

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by slynat(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
Then in a situation like this, he should just compel the military to at least post it on their website, shame his critics and put the matter to rest. Furthermore, I think he owes it to the citizen to show us his certificate since 50% of Nigerians are requesting to SEE it.

bus1:

LOL
Most buhari haters have low IQs
In the 1960s, u think anyone could just join classmates and snap pictures anyhow
Cameras weren't readily available then. U would have to contract the cameraman to come to the school to take pictures.

A certificate is not the only prerequisite for vying for Nigerian presidency, an affidavit will suffice.
Buhari claims he submitted his originals to the army, and his own copies were lost when his house was vandalized when he was in jail.
Either, he gets the army to print another cert for him, or he continues using affidavit, he apparently chose the latter.
If u don't like that, then don't vote for him.

But note that if he didn't have a certificate like u claim, he would have simply used his office to compel the army board to print one for him, and there's nothing the atikulooting haters could have done about that.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Praktikals(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

So dumb!!!
Hw about giving ur employer group picture instead of your bsc??
Stop making fool of yourself even non Igbos are interested in this result..
You hate Buhari and even if he gives you a copy of his certificate, you still still ask questions. The joke is on you. You think to rise to the rank of a general is moimoi abi? And you are supporting a diploma certificate holder over an Army General. Why will you allow hate becloud your reasoning?
Now let me explain it to you. The Military asked them to submit Original copies of their certificate and he did. If the millitary cannot produce it (poor achive/records keeping) how is it Buhari's fault?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Maket: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
Are you sure is not the man of the Sudan.....NK

I still preferred this government that favours the farmers to the government that will come and encourage importation (an agreement that is to be signed before the yeast will give their mandate)

Though, it's bad to be certificateless
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by leospruce(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Photoshop
is it just me or anyone noticed Buhari is the only one with glasses

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by leospruce(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
leospruce:
is it just me or anyone noticed Buhari is the only one with dark glasses

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by chysam: 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
seborrhic:
Oponus.
There are people in some Nigerian higher institutions that were never offered genuine admission, but attend classes and snap pictures with "their classmates".
Nobody has ever doubted Buhari attended secondary school and courses abroad,but does he have a certificate,a prerequisite for vying for the presidency? All evidence so far show he doesn't.
If he does,simply produce a certified true copy at worse.What is so hard in that?

What are the prerequisites for vying for the seat of the president?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by deomelo: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
chysam:

What are the prerequisites for vying for the seat of the president?

According to ignorant and unintelligent village Igbos and their ipob village constitution, the one and only prererquisite is WAEC result.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by Nackzy: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Name of school please
And qualifications obtained
Simple truth is buhari doesn't have O Level n FSLC

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s by obajay: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Why did we not hear about certificate issues when Obasanjo was to become President and C-in-C of the Armed Forces many years back? I will only believe Buhari and his cohorts if they can prove to me that Ojukwu also left the original copies of his Oxford Certificate with the NA. At least, both Obasanjo and Ojukwu were Buhari's seniors in the NA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) / Soldier Who Went Missing In Borno For Over A Year Has Been Confirmed Dead. PICS / Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.