Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Found Love After A Powerful One-night Stand, I Wore No Bra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Love After A Powerful One-night Stand, I Wore No Bra (566 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Found Love After A Powerful One-night Stand, I Wore No Bra by daniel404: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2018
Pascaline Edwards has revealed that she found the man she is currently dating after she experienced a ‘powerful’ one night stand with him.

The 47-year- old experienced actress made this revelation when she appeared as a guest
on a GHONE TV show ‘Duvet’, as monitored by YEN.com.gh on the night of Thursday, October 25, 2018.

In the interview, popular veteran actress, Pascaline Edwards, opened up on her sexual and love life. Narrating how their love affair started, Pascaline said she was with the guy alone in a room, and before she could say jack “things had started knocking things”.

“His hands were around my thighs, and before I realised, he had started to unhook my bra but he couldn’t find the hook because there was no bra,” Pascaline Edwards said.

She explained that she wore no bra on that day, and this even excited the man the more because he was pleased to see that even though she wore no bra “the things were standing.” “Later, he told me that.........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/i-found-love-after-powerful-one-night.html

(1) (Reply)

She Is Possessed, Should I Tell Her? / Couples Killed In A Helicopter Crash Moments After Taking Off From Their Wedding / I Like The Way Hausa - Fulani girls Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.