Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK (47980 Views)

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by NwekeUG(m): 8:50am On May 14, 2023
Lady Tells Husband She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK

A Nigerian lawyer has narrated how a lady told her husband she's no longer in love after he sponsored her nursing education in the U.K, IGBERETV has learnt.

According to @BolanleCole, the lady said she doesn't want to be in a marriage where there is no love even though her husband catered for her needs and that of her family.

He tweeted;

"Am No Longer in Love. Nigerian Woman Laments, Loses Interest in Husband after He Sponsored Her to the UK. The lady said she can't explain why she does not love her husband anymore but would not want to remain in a marriage where there is no love. She appealed to people to advise her on what to do.

“The woman said it was her husband who told her to study nursing in Nigeria and partly sponsored her studies. The nurse added that he also catered for her needs and that of her family and was responsible for doing her travel documents. Things are happening.”

https://twitter.com/BolanleCole/status/1657040709449334787?t=3J1zM171J3qJu5tVtlh6iQ&s=19

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by God1000(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2023
This is bad, a married woman for that.

People should pay serious attention during courtship, don't ignore certain red flags.

Some people are just unpredictable, they will turn to snakes and chameleons, break your heart and leg it.

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Sonnobax15(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2023
grin
You didn't only trust a banny,but even went to the extent of sponsoring her education angry. Money wey you for use take buy like 10 keke carry give people as higher purchase,you just go waste am on top of one native fowl head angry

414 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Illuminatiship(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2023
If you want to live long and be Rich just avoid women.

286 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by densiks: 8:56am On May 14, 2023
A lady I was interested in subtly wanted me to part fund her expenses to pursue a PhD in the UK.

I quietly walked away because I understand how fickle these characters can be and she went mad but I didn't budge.

Today we no longer communicate and I'm not bothered because I didn't fall for her tricks.

Guys should be more resolute when confronted with these kind of issues.

572 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Rokiat(f): 8:57am On May 14, 2023
Singing now I ain’t saying she’s a gold digger but……. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by LordIsaac(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2023
densiks:
A lady I was interested in subtly wanted me to part fund her expenses to pursue a PhD in the UK.

I quietly walked away because I understand how fickle these characters can be and she went mad but I didn't bulge.

Today we no longer communicate and I'm not bothered because I didn't fall for her tricks.

Guys should be more resolute in these kind of issues.
Fickle is truly the word. A trait germane to children. I now understand why they are called "chicks". grin

201 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Nobody: 9:07am On May 14, 2023
She should payback all expense + interest.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Ahmed0336(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2023
Fear who no fear that gender.....

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Jennyclay(f): 9:16am On May 14, 2023
Men should learn to spend on their wife/girlfriend without expecting anything in return undecided

Personally, Even though the man has spent billions and trillions on me, if there’s no love in the marriage I will seek for divorce.

It’s better for the woman to leave the marriage than to start cheating on the man.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Streetmovement(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

NSF from that gender

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by emorse(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men should learn to spend on their wife/girlfriend without expecting anything in return undecided

Personally, Even though the man has spent billions and trillions on me, if there’s no love in the marriage I will seek for divorce.

It’s better for the woman to leave the marriage than to start cheating on the man.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So much for gender equality

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by dawnomike(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2023
She needs a resetting resounding slap to bring back the love....

Truth be told, there are times in marriage when you feel like that. But, it is not for you to end your marital union. It is to reivigorate the love and make it better

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Business3600: 11:57am On May 14, 2023
If the husband report to one or two people. She can be deported.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Autobot05: 12:09pm On May 14, 2023
Very good ... y'all will learn one way or the other cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Michelle55: 3:34pm On May 14, 2023
She was never in love with him from the onset, make she shut up joor😏

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Prudency045: 4:03pm On May 14, 2023
Anything that has to do with the education of a woman either single or married is her father's responsibility or her own responsibility respectively.

Guys should know that.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 14, 2023
Unsteady as the wind...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by ednut1(m): 4:27pm On May 14, 2023
Why don’t these useless men develop their own selves Are they lazy or what. In this day and age na mumu dey sponsor woman o. If she or her parents cannot sponsor her then looks elsewhere

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by GeneralPula: 4:35pm On May 14, 2023
This is the 2nd most unfortunate thing any man can do..

The first is believing a girl you just met that's not a virgin has just 1 body count.,

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by ednut1(m): 6:53pm On May 14, 2023
Mumu. Men who develop or sponsor women without developing themselves are fools. You no fit go learn tech make u self enter uk on work visa. Oponu

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Reelmii: 6:53pm On May 14, 2023
grin..abeg make i face front...i no dey put mouth for husband and wife matter

9 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Babaflenjor: 6:53pm On May 14, 2023
Oo
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Lovenorth: 6:53pm On May 14, 2023
Do not sponsor your girl friend or wife and expect anything good from them in return, whenever you make your mind to do it just do that for humanity sake

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by slawomir: 6:53pm On May 14, 2023
Damnnn niggar

This men

They will never learn

The only women I can spend my money on are my female relatives and mother

Female relatives still dey get female relatives o

My female siblings to be precise

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by ecolime(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2023
We must learn a lesson.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by SegunBABA007(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2023
H
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by madridguy(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2023
What a caring man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Savedday2: 6:54pm On May 14, 2023
Na so 9ja girls be!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by shortgun(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2023
Wahala, the man should count his loses and move on. All is fair in love cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by obaidan: 6:54pm On May 14, 2023
The earlier men start marrying only women who can actually bring something significant to the table, the better. Stop marrying who is beneath u financially....let them go and marry their level......let them call u gold-digger, dont send anyone to school that they cannot afford to send themselves to, this way u know u were not not used. it feels better to know u are not loved anymore than to feel u were fooled and used.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Skillsnigeria: 6:54pm On May 14, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.