Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,199 members, 7,860,301 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance – Nnamdi Kanu (729 Views)

I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance – Nnamdi Kanu by Oibrahim: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
While speaking in an exclusive interview with Israeli TV Channel 1, leader of the proscribed Indegenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu revealed how he escaped during the military clamp down on the secessionist group.

An audio of the chat which emerged online revealed that the IPOB leader said he was “smuggled out” of the country with the help of relatives.

http://leetvilla.com/how-i-was-smuggled-out-of-nigeria-during-operation-python-dance-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance – Nnamdi Kanu by yarimo(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mumu man you are not even ashamed of saying you ran away. grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance – Nnamdi Kanu by Naijaguy12345(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Should be how I ran away like my forefathers and Ojukwu did during Biafra. Coward.
Re: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance – Nnamdi Kanu by XINOIX: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
cowards
Re: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance – Nnamdi Kanu by Vatsyayana: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
Fugitive from Justice, your days are numbered!

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspected Male ‘sex-workers’ / THE GANG UP AGAINST IGBOS - By Chinedu okezie / Kebbi Youth Spent 105 Days To Count The Number Of Millet In 100kg Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.