Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Should I Continue In Nigeria Or Go And Start Life Allover Again? Am Almost 36. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue In Nigeria Or Go And Start Life Allover Again? Am Almost 36. (3026 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Continue In Nigeria Or Go And Start Life Allover Again? Am Almost 36. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Op do whatever makes u happy nau. Its a free world and u given a free will to do whatever u want to do.
Re: Should I Continue In Nigeria Or Go And Start Life Allover Again? Am Almost 36. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Goodplace:
Am almost 36, not married but crave for it, no serious relationship, Working for at least 88k monthly. I also wish to travel Europe(lon/ger)but does it make sense to go start allover over again?
Start all over.
Re: Should I Continue In Nigeria Or Go And Start Life Allover Again? Am Almost 36. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
OP, if you have an opportunity to leave Nigeria and start all over again, abeg don't think twice. It's not everybody that can function in a dysfunctional society. Most Nigerians are just existing but not living.
na wao are u implying that many nigerians are living like the livingdead(zombies)?cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue In Nigeria Or Go And Start Life Allover Again? Am Almost 36. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
Auladimeji2:
How are you sure you won't be kill at the white man's country, angry
Na wa for you self...can you mention a country where killing doesn't take place

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue In Nigeria Or Go And Start Life Allover Again? Am Almost 36. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
kushercain:

Bruh I'm just a simple person and the OP is definitely not happy. First of all there must be something to live for, contentment with where you are and what you have/are. I get what you mean sometimes it's just like life is just going through the motions and all is meaningless and I used to be like that for a long time but I guess that changed when I was chanced to get some insight from someone's personal experience. So IMHO there has to be a lot of inner peace cos we as humans really let things that shouldn't matter deprive us of basic happiness not to talk of external factors like the country and all.
I could send you some books that would be helpful in personal discovery
hello bro, please send me some books. thanks
Re: Should I Continue In Nigeria Or Go And Start Life Allover Again? Am Almost 36. by mechanics(m): 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Just try and settle down by praying for the right partner, at that age, it's never too late.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Please Why Do You Suffer Us Before Consenting To Date / Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp / This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.