Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Whom Your Best Friend Had Slept With In The Past? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Whom Your Best Friend Had Slept With In The Past? (414 Views)

A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Whom Your Best Friend Had Slept With In The Past? by naijagossipzon1: 2:54am On Oct 30, 2018
Along these lines, in the late long stretches of yesterday, I was out with a few companions of mine and a contention broke out. A person said he can at present wed a young lady that has laid down with his closest companion before, so far they never did it after he progressed toward becoming companions with her.

https://www.naijagossipzone.com/2018/10/can-you-marry-lady-whom-your-best.html
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Whom Your Best Friend Had Slept With In The Past? by WetinConsignMe: 3:18am On Oct 30, 2018
Yes
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Whom Your Best Friend Had Slept With In The Past? by loverbaby123456(m): 3:23am On Oct 30, 2018
Yes now
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Whom Your Best Friend Had Slept With In The Past? by phr33man(m): 4:15am On Oct 30, 2018
No. For security reasons. They say once a soldier is always a soldier.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Whom Your Best Friend Had Slept With In The Past? by badewudeg: 4:26am On Oct 30, 2018
why not... and in the past for that matter.

We Build Powerful and Scalable Web Apps Solutions 100% Custom-Built For Your Business

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos a VERY AFFORDABLE COSTS guaranteed you cant get anywhere else!

ARE YOU DEVELOPING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?

• Inventory System Software
• Ecommerce Website
• Hotel Management System Software
• Financial Institutions System Software
• School Management System Software/ School Portal
• Hospital Management System Software Development
• Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software
• Multi-Level Marketing System Software
• Social Media Network Application
• Photo Sharing Web Application
• Catalog Web Application Site
• Forums
• Sport Betting Website

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Whom Your Best Friend Had Slept With In The Past? by MJBOLT: 4:34am On Oct 30, 2018
NEVER,there is a high chance of them still banging each other even when she's married to me

(1) (Reply)

The Husband, The Wife Or The Law, Who Was Not Fair? (read This Touching Story) / Is It Right To Pay My Ex Back This Way? / Are These Very Strong Signs Of Love Imterest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.