Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Is It Right To Pay My Ex Back This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Pay My Ex Back This Way? (410 Views)

How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Pay My Ex Back This Way? by monikmotivatioa: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2018
What exactly do you want to pay your ex? And you said he is your ex! What business do you still have with someone you call your ex? But your ex is supposed to be in your past. That is why he is your ex!

Okay,a lot of girls out there think the best vengeance they could give their ex is to plan anything that would hurt or slash pains in their.

Then I ask: And after that what do you get? Would hurting them make you feel relieved? Get back your better self? Get what you've lost? Just what would you get by hurting your ex or paying him back badly?

To Think of it,paying back your ex is a...Continue reading:https://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/05/is-it-right-to-pay-my-ex-back-this-way.html

(1) (Reply)

4 Alarming Signs She Is About To Dump You For Another Guy / Saudi Arabia To Nigeria / Man Who Treats His Girfriend like Trash Cries for Help: See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.