Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (65977 Views)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
A woman took to Twitter to share photos of her wedding day after she tied the knot to her bae, who was left paralysed from the waist down after a car accident.

On October 27, a lady, who has been identified by her Twitter handle as PullMyy_Dreadzz, took to social media to share pics of her wedding day. However, the message she shared along with the images received praise from social media users.

Instead of spending all their money of a wedding ceremony, @PullMyy_Dreadzz and her hubby decided to pay for her to get an education.

See Tweeted;

“So yesterday I married my best friend. We were going to have a huge wedding but decided to do something with just us. Instead of a expensive wedding we decided to use the money to put me through school to become a RN. Why invest in a moment when we can invest in our future. #Love” She revealed.

See Wedding Photos Below:

Gist From Brainnews http://www.brainnewsradio.com/photos-pretty-lady-weds-her-physically-challenged-boyfriend-in-style/

https://mobile.twitter.com/PullMyy_Dreadzz/status/1056212071501709314

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by phemsie(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
check very well, the guy is loaded or he has very rich parents.

by the way why are u calling lalasticlala

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
She wan cause more injury to this man leg??.....See as she just dey siddon ontop the man leg with her big behind

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Vibesking(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Op...
You should post a screenshot of her tweet if you have plans of making fp..

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
“So yesterday I married my best friend. We were going to have a huge wedding but decided to do something with just us. Instead of a expensive wedding we decided to use the money to put me through school to become a RN. Why invest in a moment when we can invest in our future. #Love

1. She kicked against a lavish wedding.
2. She is marrying a paralysed man.
3. Now he's investing his money into her schooling...

When things appear too good to be true... Look well.

Don't know why but there is this tiny voice in my head screaming Karashika. But that's none of my business.

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
cool Cool buh u had better not phucked that n!gga to death cry,cos she does look like em wild ones....
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wife material, 1000yards
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by slawomir: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Fear girls
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Sirheny007(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Instead of a expensive wedding we decided to use the money to put me through school to become a RN. Why invest in a moment when we can invest in our future. #Love”

If i talk wetin dey my mind now.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

HML wink
grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by hisexcellency34: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
With her tattoo, I hope this lady won't play away matches If bros can't perform

9 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
C fool.
U leave all d able bodid male in ur area n follow onye ngwuro
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by CaptainG00D: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hm what a gal with a pure heart..
Maybe they were 2geda before he went paralized ,
All the same she still deserves accoldes.
Because my naija gals will leave u ND run away..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good luck!
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by afamaustin(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
And l can't even find one for myself

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
They look beautiful together.

I hope it's genuine love, that will be sweet.

When I saw RN (Registered Nurse I suppose) I became worried for the guy.

Many black men cough out huge funds to sponsor their wives only to get heartbroken after investing so much.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Naijaguy12345(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin The man must have big cassava and swelling pocket.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Philistine(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
The lady even has a Tattoo on her back, I smell fish.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
True love conquereth all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Conjugal bliss to the couple.
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Xaos:

1. She kicked against a lavish wedding.
2. She is marrying a paralysed man.
3. Now he's investing his money into her schooling...

When things appear too good to be true... Look well.

Don't know why but there is this tiny voice in my head screaming Karashika. But that's none of my business.
Hehee. My thoughts too

10 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Kenekingisback: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
This government sef grin
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Melison(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Its their life,I just hope she keeps her own end of the bargain,cos cheating on this kinda guy??
U fit come house him go pop ur brains off!

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by AmazingELixir: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
lipsrsealed

How will this guy Effectively bleep that lady to her satisfaction now!..

What am I even saying even complete guys disappoint their ladies big time this days.
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by naijjaman(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nice. May God bless their union.
There are millions of women or slay queens who will not take these pictures.

True love is blind. Those who have not been in love will never believe this woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by MobilityExpress: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Melison(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Philistine:
The lady even has a Tattoo on her back, I smell fish.....
grin wch type okporoko??crayfish?? Abi dry fish

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) by Japsylee: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Why won't he be your best friend when he is paying for you be be a nurse?? Abeg no leave am run after u graduate....o... it won't be good and the guy is really cute..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thunder Kills Malawian Lovers Aged 12 & 16 As They Die In Each Other's Arms / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.