Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (65972 Views)

8 Attributes That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
It perplexes me when a lady often nags and finds fault in everything just because her boyfriend is going through difficult time but the moment he climbs the ladder of success and achieves greatness, she will start being tolerant and nice even though she has been a nagging girlfriend.

When this character is noticed in a lady, it should ring a bell to guys that careful tactful need to be employ when dealing with such lady.

Below are the evidences that shows a lady will become very stingy when you marry her.

1. She presents inferior gifts to her boyfriend

For a lady who present inferior gifts such as N100 recharge card, mallam perfume, slippers, china boxers and singlets as birthday gift for her boyfriend shows that she will become a stingy and disastrous wife. It's a shameful thing to see how some ladies treat their boyfriends like a worthless dog hereby presenting an inferior gift to a guy who went extra mile to please them during their birthday celebration.

2. She doesn't want to lose anything

According to Prof Tosyne2much, he opined that some ladies are so stingy that they share similar characteristics with our policemen. When you visit them, you will be the one to spend, when they visit you, you will still be the one to spend. These kind of ladies are stingy and will contribute nothing in marriage.

3. She always claim to be broke

A lady who always claims to be broke at all time when her account is actually fat indicates that the probability is high for her to become a home wrecker. Such ladies are only interested in what a guy can offer financially but immediately things turn sour, you won't see their brake light again.

4. I can't spend on guys

It's a huge blow on ladies whose brains are wired to the belief that financial responsibilities and pressure should only be mounted on guys while the ladies go about flexing. As a result of this, many of them see marriage as a route to escape from poverty. Some of them will even say that they can never call a guy who sends them recharge card (what a wack mentality). These kind of ladies can't help build a home.

5. She can't Lend her Boyfriend Money

It's very shameful that many useless ladies always claim that they can't respect their boyfriends if they borrow him money. This is nothing but bullshit. The last time I check, relationship is give and take and it should emanate from both side. Never even consider walking down the aisle with such a lady.

6. She hates the idea of doing dutch on dates

I have seen cases where some stingy ladies grumble and murmur like children of Israel saying that their boyfriends do not love them just because their boyfriends demanded that the bill be splitted and paid by each party when on date. These categories of ladies will end up causing problems in the family as they are stubborn headed to pool resources together.

7. She's desperate to know her boyfriend's monthly income

I don't really blame guys who are bent on not disclosing their monthly income to their girlfriend, this is because many ladies are only curious to know so that they will know how to bring up cooked up stories to scam him. Survey has it that any lady who is desperate to know her boyfriend's monthly income is nothing but a selfish lady. Desist from such a lady.

8. She wants everything for free

They always advocate no sex before marriage yet they want everything for free while they are not ready to pay a sacrifice. However, ladies who want everything on a platter of gold need to understand that a guy will never cherish you if you are always at the receiving end. Guys like it when they beg a lady to accept their money or gifts. Ladies of this nature will become stingy wives.

178 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tosyne2much(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Since Dr. Wristbangle has started the Aluta, lemme follow suite.. Oyah Aluta, let's go there. cool

ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA!!!

Lemme add mine cool

9. She's Too Obsessed With Suya

I don't think I can ever marry a lady who likes suya and asun so much. If care is not taken, the larger proportion of my salary will go with it.. Guys, na to grab race for such ladies oooo cheesy

10. She Only Flashes And Sends "Please call me

Research has it that ladies who are very economical with their call credit are very risky to marry. However, some of them will have 2,000 on their phones and will still be sending "please call me" to their boyfriends who only have N10 on their phones. Marry such ladies at your peril cheesy

11. She's Very Demanding Yet She Tells You No Sex Till Marriage

Before you bite me, please note a lady who is very demanding, she's not a virgin yet she's bent on no sex till marriage, always have something up her sleeves and I will advise you grab race sharp sharp. I won't even recommend such ladies for my enemies. When you marry such a lady, she will always use sex to starve or torment you each time you offend her.. I know Ronald4lif can't cope with this kind of torture cheesy

**Quote me to say nonsense and I will show you why Mynd44 is the only supermod that womanizes**
cheesy

149 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by MzPecs(f): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Thank God i'm not stingy! cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by RoyalBlak007: 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
counter thread loading...

5 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
X
spacebooker busted undecided
Lalasticlala ban dis man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by menabae(f): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin,that number 4 can nevr happen,why should i spend on a guy?huh,that's left for sugar mommies

14 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by kingofchess(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
when she stops u from sending money 2 ur younger ones in skul....bro fleeee

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Jadekitana(f): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
But why should we split bills when we go out on dates? It's simple, either I pay for everything or he pays for everything. It's somehow when we start doing donation in front of the waiter or waitress because one person has decided not to cheat the other.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by RoyalBlak007: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
you killed it.. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:
But why should we split bills when we go out on dates? It's simple, either I pay for everything or he pays for everything. It's somehow when we start doing donation in front of the waiter or waitress because one person has decided not to cheat the other.

Is there anything wrong in splitting the bills on date? embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Junior66(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
make i port here before this thread go travel to frontpage like pmb travellin abroad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by zikIPE: 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Stingy is when she only calls you with mtn bonus airtime that will expire at midnight 8-)

11 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
you killed it.. cheesy

cheesycheesy

Thanks jawe
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by MzPecs(f): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
menabae:
grin,that number 4 can nevr happened,why should i spent on a guy?huh,that's left for sugar mommies
I'm sure you're being sarcastic grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
menabae:
grin,that number 4 can nevr happened,why should i spent on a guy?huh,that's left for sugar mommies

So it has become a taboo to spend on guys? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
menabae:

I don't know which I find more repulsive- your english or the comment you just made.

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by kellz0(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:

Quote me to say nonsense and I will show you why Mynd44 is the only supermod that throws 50years ban [/i] cool
why do i have this feelings that wristbangle abi waist bead and tosyne2much are same person with two different account

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Decker:

I don't know which I find more repulsive. Your English or the comment you just made.

gringrin

Epic quote

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tosyne2much(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
menabae:
grin,that number 4 can nevr happened,why should i spend on a guy?huh,that's left for sugar mommies
Menabae, has somebody hacked your account or what? cool

3 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by KingRex1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Hep me ask her

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tosyne2much(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Let's wait and see how the ladies will devour the OP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Since Dr. Wristbangle has started the Aluta, lemme follow suite.. Oyah Aluta, let's go there. cool

ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA!!!

Lemme add mine cool

9. She's Too Obsessed With Suya

I don't think I can ever marry a lady who likes suya and asun so much. If care is not taken, the larger proportion of my salary will go with it.. Guys, marry such ladies at your own peril

10. She Only Flashes And Sends "Please call me

Research has it that ladies who are very economical with their call credit are very risky to marry. However, some of them will have 2,000 on their phones and will still be sending "please call me" to their boyfriends who only have N10 on their phones. Marry such ladies at your peril

11. She's Very Demanding Yet She Tells You No Sex Till Marriage

Before you bite me, please note a lady who is very demanding, she's not a virgin yet she's bent on no sex till marriage, always have something up her sleeves and I will advise you grab race sharp sharp. I won't even recommend such ladies for my enemies. When you marry such a lady, she will always use sex to starve to torment you if you offend her.. I know Ronald4lif can't cope with this kind of torture cheesy

**Quote me to say nonsense and I will show you why Mynd44 is the only supermod that throws 50years ban**
cool
Here you are again undecided
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by menabae(f): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Decker:

I don't know which I find more repulsive. Your English or the comment you just made.
prof,correct me nau,mtcheeeeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Hep me ask her

She never answer me sad

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by KingRex1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
wristbangle:

She never answer me sad
lol, she knws shes yarning dust

2 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by menabae(f): 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Menabae, has somebody hacked your account or what? cool
hian,so somone can't say her mind again abi
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
MzPecs:
Thank God i'm not stingy! cool

Can u subscribe for me when my current subscription runs out? Let's start from there smiley

3 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by menabae(f): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
wristbangle:

yes especially when he is not yet ur hubby grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
menabae:
yes especially when he is not yet ur hubby grin

Wow, a stingy wife spotted cool

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by MzPecs(f): 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Can u subscribe for me when my current subscription runs out? Let's start from there smiley
I'll think abourrit! cool
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tosyne2much(m): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
menabae:
hian,so somone can't say her mind again abi
So you mean you can't subscribe BIS for me out of your kind gesture? cool
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by menabae(f): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
So you mean you subscribe BIS for me out of your kind gesture? cool
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Thunder Kills Malawian Lovers Aged 12 & 16 As They Die In Each Other's Arms / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.