Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat (35198 Views)

Pls Advice My Friend Why Am I Falling Sick Anytime I Have Sex / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

EXCUSE ME...
THERE'S NO REASON TO BLAME THE INNOCENT GIRLS.

THE PROBLEM THERE IS THE DUNCE MEN WHO BELIEVE THAT COLLECTING WOMEN'S STAINED UNDERWEARS AND EATING HUMAN EXCREMENT WILL FETCH THEM MONEY.
that is the major problem. i have had guys contact me severally asking me to link them up to one babalawo or the other. damn, naija is rotten. i cant belive the youths now belive that you have to do all that shit to make cash. the bad news is that those things dont work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by tiredoflife(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

EXCUSE ME...

THE PROBLEM THERE IS THE DUNCE MEN WHO BELIEVE THAT COLLECTING WOMEN'S STAINED UNDERWEARS AND EATING HUMAN EXCREMENT WILL FETCH THEM MONEY.

Its dumb to u
But until u experience spiritual things it will remain dumb to u
Guy I don see things
Make u no see things

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
How can one meet such diabolical person and not know? That money ain't worth it one bit.
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by MissRaine69(f): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

EXCUSE ME...

And there you have it common sense .....a mind can be a place of knowledge or a prison of ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by DBossNG(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
OMO ALE!
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by yeyeboi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Everyday - yahoo, yahoo plus, yahoo minus, yahoo divide, yahoo multiply and yet Nigeria is still one of the poorest nation in the world ..

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by 1miccza: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

EXCUSE ME...

Bros the ladies that go all out to date this sort of guys even when they know quite well that they are into such and even when they are in a supposed relationship should also be blamed, you can't easily discover the innocent ones either, the innocent ones can also be easily swayed

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by ExLaidback: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
Bro if truly you've been sexually involved with such a person, trust me e.coli is the least of your problems. Manifestations go soon start.

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by bettercreature(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Moreoffaith:
All this Twitter story hen.
It is possible but this particular one is a fake story,she probably has gonorrhea
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by nazablossom(f): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
The guy never talk wetin dey give am sore throat. Maybe he is putting his mouth where he's not suppose to put it lipsrsealed. It can be very dangerous if the girlfriend has infection.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Sanniumani: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mariangeles:
To warn other people...
Ok
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
lefulefu:
Aghh wat am i readingshocked... The mouth that d yahoo+ guy used to chop poo poo he was using dat same mouth to do french kiss with the girl and u also french kissed dis same girlcheesy. Op thank God for ur dat u didnt end six feet belowshocked.. Luminiouz,CaptainMitch and mikejj come and hear tory ooshocked

Lefulefu!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by luminouz(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
lefulefu:
Aghh wat am i readingshocked... The mouth that d yahoo+ guy used to chop poo poo he was using dat same mouth to do french kiss with the girl and u also french kissed dis same girlcheesy. Op thank God for ur dat u didnt end six feet belowshocked.. Luminiouz,CaptainMitch and mikejj come and hear tory ooshocked
Thing weak me aswear!!!
Especially now as I just finish kissing one babe like that.... What if she don kiss Yahoo boy too oooo....
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Menesira(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
So shit is now food grin grin
Money na bastard i swr cry cry
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Moreoffaith(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
bettercreature:
It is possible but this particular one is a fake story,she probably has gonorrhea

Hahahahaa so gonorrhea can be transmitted through kissing?
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by MissRaine69(f): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
If you are reduced to eating human poo in the quest of making money question your existence on this earth. And that write up makes no sense regarding the man being sick why do people make up stories??
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Born2Breed(f): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin grin

The yahoo guy is sucking your destiny with straw through your girlfriend
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by 11doubledee: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
tiredoflife:

Its dumb to u
But until u experience spiritual things it will remain dumb to u
Guy I don see things
Make u no see things
My guy just leave these ignorant ones claiming to be enlightened.In as much as voodoo and rituals is barbaric and evil,it's not enough to say they don't exist, most especially in African societies.
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
TeeTeem:
Believe this story at your own peril.....How can a right senses man knows his girlfriend is dating a Yahoo boy that eats poo and still continue with the lady?
Where and when did he see the yahoo guy doing the acts? This is attention freaking dude undecided
Did you read it at all?
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by bettercreature(m): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Moreoffaith:

Hahahahaa so gonorrhea can be transmitted through kissing?
Are you saying making love means kissing ?
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by gikixifa: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
wow!!!!
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by ofuonyebi: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
op u better go and find a serious job to do...and stop complaining about sore throat....did the boy pour the shit in your mouth?

fool!....third party accomplice in trouble thats what u are...what of the originator is he not a man like u?....shaaaraap!!
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Groovenaija360(m): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lies smelling any how here
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Moreoffaith(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
bettercreature:
Are you saying making love means kissing ?

Nope bro

According to his write up

Whenever he kisses the lady, he contacted mouthsore.
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by toprealman: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rubbish.....get married, stay faithful, make money....serve God and humanity!
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by PVC2019(f): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hmmm, what a life.! But I don’t find it funny when some ladies do stupid things because of what guys can offer. For God sake why would I want to ever have anything to do with such a guy or questionable character when I know for sure that I can do much more better even 100% than some guys?

I don’t see what any guy can offer me aside true love, if it’s monetary or otherwise, I swear I can do better. Ladies stop making us look horrible, being a woman is not an excuse to be a fool..... Gosh
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by tiredoflife(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
11doubledee:

My guy just leave these ignorant ones claiming to be enlightened.In as much as voodoo and rituals is barbaric and evil,it's not enough to say they don't exist, most especially in African societies.

My brother as I dey talk to u
My things burn finish
On Thursday my neighbor on fire leave am comot
Dem break her door off fire
Friday which be next day she repeat am
No one dey house
Gas trigger
Everything I own burn to ashes
I guess dem go say na carelessness
But truth is I know wetin dey happen

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by lollytk(f): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
God help us lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Can't Date A One Minutes Man' - Nigerian Lady / What Do Girls Mean By Gist Me? / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.