Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat (35173 Views)

Pls Advice My Friend Why Am I Falling Sick Anytime I Have Sex / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Ritzy10(f): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
A Nigerian man took to Twitter to share the story of how he found out his girlfriend was cheating on him with a Yahoo-plus guy.

According to him, he found out the Yahoo guy ate faeces during his incantation, used his mouth which he used to eat faeces to kiss his girlfriend and then his girlfriend would visit him and while making love, use the same mouth to kiss him. He fell ill a number of times.

Read his story below...

https://zenithnaija.com/man-cries-out-after-falling-sick-anytime-he-makes-love-with-his-gf-whos-a-cheat/

1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Beadex1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
The were I de fear girls this days
CAPSLOCKED:

EXCUSE ME...
THERE'S NO REASON TO BLAME THE INNOCENT GIRLS.

THE PROBLEM THERE IS THE DUNCE MEN WHO BELIEVE THAT COLLECTING WOMEN'S STAINED UNDERWEARS AND EATING HUMAN EXCREMENT WILL FETCH THEM MONEY.
Guy/Babe the only resons guys do this is to impress ladies, if girls can stay one place all this wont be happening. Being frank a lot of Girls in Nigeria have been used,enter delta and other places you will see many girls are mad on code

13 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Aghh wat am i readingshocked... The mouth that d yahoo+ guy used to chop poo poo he was using dat same mouth to do french kiss with the girl and u also french kissed dis same girlcheesy. Op thank God for ur dat u didnt end six feet belowshocked.. Luminiouz,CaptainMitch and mikejj come and hear tory ooshocked

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Cceramicaltd: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by CAPSLOCKED: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Beadex1:
The were I de fear girls this days

EXCUSE ME...

THE PROBLEM THERE IS THE DUNCE MEN WHO BELIEVE THAT COLLECTING WOMEN'S STAINED UNDERWEARS AND EATING HUMAN EXCREMENT WILL FETCH THEM MONEY.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by hahn(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

EXCUSE ME...

The matter tire me undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by CaptainMitch: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
The way girls dey idolize all these fetish boys tire me, even my former girl like yahoo boys, nothing wey I no dey do for am but she get big eyes too much I don comot hand for woman matter.
lefulefu:
Aghh wat am i readingshocked... The mouth that d yahoo+ guy used to chop poo poo he was using dat same mouth to do french kiss with the girl and u also french kissed dis same girlcheesy. Op thank God for ur dat u didnt end six feet belowshocked.. Luminiouz,CaptainMitch and mikejj come and hear tory ooshocked

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by slawomir: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Ayoswit(f): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
The extent to which some people can go to be rich in this country is alarming. Eating poo just to be a big boy. Chai! Uwa emebiwo.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Richdad50(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Anything to trend on social media. People wake up with fake stories from their dreams and fantasy land. I know one when i hear. Nothing bizzare

21 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by officialJP(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Na normal thing now if you have cheating wife that's what you will experience grin
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Thank your God u neva die
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Ogaga87(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Run for your life boy and stop this lamentation!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Moreoffaith(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
All this Twitter story hen.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by TeeTeem: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Infidelity causes havoc to the innocent spouse who doesnt get involves in it. May God save us from cheating spouse.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by stubbornman(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
angry [b] angry SHIIIT IS A SPECIAL DELICACY FOR AFONJA YOUTHS... NOT SURPRISED [/b]

8 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Mankosi: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Check urself man
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Mariangeles(f): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sanniumani:
Why crying out? Beat, and leave the cheating girl abeg
To warn other people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by SarkinYarki: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Chei

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Mavor: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

EXCUSE ME...

Innocent girl ke? Innocent girls that are lazy with no drive or ambition and yet want the latest phones, bags and wigs. Innocent abi?? Like say dem no know say the guy na occultist yet greed no dey let them see road well. Innocent my ass!!! Come let me slap and reset your brain!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by BOOMnaija(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Fear women and live long....this goes out to all reasonable guys.

If u know, u know.

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Hotfreezer: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
He's lucky the girlfriend didn't get pregnant. She would have given birth to an object like NwaAmaikpe.

10 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Flexy2vybes(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
issokay
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by deafeyez: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Is this story real or is someone just manufacturing things.

Well I know fully well say my babe na fucker. I just dey blame myself cause we dey for the same yard.

She don advertise me tire. But i still dey bash or kpus too.

Waiting for one quite and shy one to accept.

Anyhow, it is bad to love and fear women.
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by symbianDON(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2018

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by blowjob: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by cr7lomo: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
In the end u will have nothing to show for it...the orientation of Nigerian girls should change
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
Those delta boyz fit chop soakaway
stubbornman:
angry [b] angry SHIIIT IS A SPECIAL DELICACY FOR AFONJA YOUTHS... NOT SURPRISED [/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Can't Date A One Minutes Man' - Nigerian Lady / Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) / Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.