Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother (36624 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Tiktok And Ends Up In Marriage / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by G1STMORE: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
A Nigerian man who has been in 14 failed relationships, has found love again with a single mother who according to him is 19 years older than him.

Sharing his story on Twitter, the Nigerian man disclosed that though his girlfriend who is single mother is not from a wealthy background, however she is better than every girl he has been with in the past.

He wrote;

A guy of 25 years old, in love with a 35 year old divorcee, not much of a beauty but hard working, isn’t that what guys should be exploring? instead of chasing teenage/early 20 year old beautiful girls who just care about the luxury and not true love

I had exactly 14 failed relationships, and rich girls, middle class girls, beautiful, ugly, yorubas, igbos, edos, hausas and fulanis, but all of my age rate. And the longest relationship was a year and a half and shortest was 3 weeks.

But now, to all my crushers, and friends and family, I have been dating a lady over 4 months now and for the first time #IFoundLove to a baby mama, 19 years older than me, not from a wealthy background but better than any girl i ever come across

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/14-failed-relationships-nigerian-man-finds-love-single-mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by G1STMORE: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2018

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by princechurchill(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
14 dugged wells and still counting

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by Tinnytony24(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Aw C'mon.... 14?? undecided.... Something is wrong somewhere

6 Likes

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by hahn(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
14 failed relationships. Bros are you sure you are not the problem? grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dude's age is 25 and his baby mama is 35.

That's a difference of 10yrs, not 19 as claimed by him.

Ah... Someone that cannot handle simple calculation.
It's not surprising all 14 of his relationships failed. grin

168 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
desperado
Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by Ayoswit(f): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
He should give his new relationship with the older Lady more time. They've only dated for four months and it can park up any time soon. He is actually the one that has a problem keeping his relationship and not the women he dated. Yeye dey smell.

6 Likes

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by lilmax(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
25, 14 relationships.... the problem is you

I wonder how people do it though, 3 relationships maximum, if it doesn't work you fvck yourself

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by Here2day(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
D
Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by SaintHilary(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
The best decision any man can take in this country at dis particular time

Leave the teens for yahoo boys...
#Respect

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by Basitelo1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wetin consign me abi na achievement to am?
Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Half chance wey worst past one chance nah him be Di's

1 Like

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by latsy: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Serial losers will soon be here to mock the man.
Those who can't keep a girlfriend for a week but are
ready to advice others.
Congrats to the lucky man.

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by GenFunction: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
the guy no kuku get problem sef,na relationship be him wahala

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by Bustincole(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Single mother of 5... na relationshp b dat

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by Dagger79(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
Guy i no understand, you mean say na every four months your heart dey break

25 Likes

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by KelB(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
lilmax:
25, 14 relationships.... the problem is you

I wonder how people do it though, 3 relationships maximum, if it doesn't work you fvck yourself
Lol..Bleep yourself by Vaseline or cucumber?

1 Like

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by Slikbae: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ok
Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by bigkahuna704(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mr Wazobia
Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by boolet: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wow.
Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by Btruth: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
..... did I read 4 months or 4 years?
Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by AmazingELixir: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin

Love is indeed agelessly blind I just hope his mother will not drag him to their village elders meeting!
Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by sanpipita(m): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dont even know if the story is true or not but Happy he found love, like westlife sang we can find love in strangest places.
Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by GenFunction: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
Xaos:
Dude's age is 25 and his baby mama is 35.

That's a difference of 10yrs, not 19 as claimed by him.

Ah... Someone that cannot handle simple calculation.
It's not surprising all 14 of his relationships failed. grin
....asin ehn dis niggas matter made me want to go back to the classroom i come dey calculate...MUMU no wonder he had 14 failed attempts
Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by Olalan(m): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
The number of past relationship he has had is a pointer to the fact that he has some personal issues to deal with, the earlier he realises this the better for him in his new relationship

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by cooldipo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
Single mother are one of the most caring subset and experienced
Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by Bambambiglo: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Here2day:
Do u need a House keeper/PA/Cleaner around Ibadan, Lagos, Osun, and Ogun state? Call / text 09032616597.
Thanks

Mynd44 is this not human trafficking?

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by WhoBeThisMan: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
This young man is 25, and he has had 14 failed relationships ... hmm don't you have something better to do with your life?

7 Likes

Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ok. Congratulations and all the best.
Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
This may end up as the 15th if not careful
Re: After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother by gudofuck231: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
SaintHilary:
The best decision any man can take in this country at dis particular time

Leave the teens for yahoo boys...
#Respect

bless you,very true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara's Curvy Body, Hips / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.