Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

NEWS: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria — Nnamdi Kanu (@JAPOINT) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEWS: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria — Nnamdi Kanu (@JAPOINT) (253 Views)

I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) / How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance – Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEWS: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria — Nnamdi Kanu (@JAPOINT) by vICADO97(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-chz1stDSrKE/W9hmk4bztDI/AAAAAAAAALc/ZO45dR2snEUZ6dhc9m06Tq3RTaesiH98QCLcBGAs/s320/nnamdi-Kanu-.jpg[/img]
NNAMDI Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has revealed how he escaped during the military clamp down on the secessionist group.

In an interview with Israeli TV Channel 1, Kanu said he was “smuggled out” of the country with the help of relatives.

IPOB was the target of a Nigerian army operation code-named Operation Python Dance, launched in the south-east.
CONTINUE READING....

(1) (Reply)

Google Staff Around The World Walk Out Over Sexual Harassment / Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly Friday / Child Rights Law: Edo Govt Commends FIDA For Input

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.