Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Win Free Recharge Card Answer What Is Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Win Free Recharge Card Answer What Is Love (341 Views)

Get Your Quarantine Free Recharge Cards. / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Free Recharge Card Answer What Is Love by LegendCinco: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2018
Hey beautiful people of NAIJA Facebook! WHAT IS LOVE in a romantic relationship? It’s in songs, the Bible, on our minds...or not, it’s in stories and the best movies not to mention all over social media. But what is it really? What does it look like? Where does one find it? What makes it real? I have I good idea of what it is, but I want to know what you guys think it is.

So I’m obviously wanting to get into your minds a bit, and allowing me do so could win you one of the three giveaways I have for those that want to play along with me. I’m all for emotional maturity and my goal is to start a conversation on my wall.

Three (3) of my FB friends will win one of N1500, N1000 and N500 airtime on any network just for enlightening us.

I will choose my favorite answer for the N1500 and I’ll let y’all choose the runner-ups by the top two with most liked/loved comment. This should be fun - I’m actually excited! Lol

Fair enough right? Oya, let’s go there!
https://www.facebook.com/1099190014/posts/10216577806933178/
Re: Win Free Recharge Card Answer What Is Love by JONSYN7154: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2018
God is love and love is God

1 Like

Re: Win Free Recharge Card Answer What Is Love by LegendCinco: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2018
um, you have to comment on the actual facebook post using the link.
Re: Win Free Recharge Card Answer What Is Love by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
love is fúcking

and fúcking is love

without the need for amalgamation between those 7 inch lengthy shaft and succulent pussie glory holes, love would have vaporized into thin air a long time ago

(1) (Reply)

Not Every Man Is Husband Material / Nigerian Lady Cries Out For Help After Discovering Her Husband Of 3 Years Is Gay / The Grinch Movie | Imdb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.