Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects N22,500 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects N22,500 (261 Views)

Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects N22,500 by sanny1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
THE organised labour on Wednesday rejected the N22,500 proposal by the Nigeria Governors Forum, NGF, as the new Minimum Wage. Briefing journalists at the Labour House, Abuja, President of Nigeria Labour Congress, Ayuba Wabba said with the new twist of things by the government, labour has gone back to its previous demand of N66,500. Ayuba Wabba, NLC President Wabba said that the N30,000 which was the agreement at the end of the Tripartite Negotiation Committee meeting was a product of compromise. He explained that 21 states responded through a proper memoranda at the initial stage of the negotiation and even the quoted figures. “There was public hearing and inputs were made before we arrived at N30,000. The demand of organised labour is not N30,000. Our demand is N66,500 Source:http://www.nairazones.com/973/minimum-wage-labour-rejects-n22500#896

(1) (Reply)

I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé / Remember He Is Calling / Hyanung Wishes Everyone Happy Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.