Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter (8430 Views)

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Lionbite(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Slutty or Admirable
How it all began

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Lionbite(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Pic 1: money sent
Pic 2: intentions defined

1 Like

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Lionbite(m): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Pic of the guy devouring the bonanza

1 Like

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Lionbite(m): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Talk about shooting your shots cool

9 Likes

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Cheap bitch tongue tongue
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by AnonymousLee: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
SilentListener:

Define 'cheap'

37 Likes

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by gabinogem(m): 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
SilentListener:
whatsup with u nah...don't u know that what a man can do a woman can do better undecided

12 Likes

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by LuciferYaweh: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Eerily similar to pocohantas' desperation around NL male monikers.

*spits angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
SilentListener:
I know but she's a bltch ,a cheap slut. kiss kiss
shut up
I like her attitude, she has one thing most women don't have. Boldness. She's a go getter.
She's more open minded than other girls. At least she got her intentions known rather than letting it die in the dark.
I like her spirit.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
This is the meaning of knowing what one wants and going straight for it.
Kudos girl and those who call you cheap slut are just porks.

22 Likes

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
The big difference between Nigerian women and the others.

12 Likes

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
Superagent:
The big difference between a Nigerian woman and the others.
don't get it twisted south African women are cheap bltches
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by gabinogem(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
SilentListener:
I know but she's a bltch ,a cheap slut. kiss kiss
how, pls explain undecided or is it that in ur world women are not allowed to show care & express their feelings towards the opposite sex they are crushing on

5 Likes

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by IamD18: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
This can only be a news in an uncivilized country.

6 Likes

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
SilentListener:
are you mad over me gay boy cool cool
undecided

Why don't you have sense like this?
Just because you were tricked by a false account doesn't mean I am a false one.
I don't have time for you.
You can call me names o. Feel free
What evidence do you have?

2 Likes

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
gabinogem:
how, pls explain undecided or is it that in ur world women are not allowed to show care & express their feelings towards the opposite sex they are crushing on
of course but in this case the lady is a Wh0re kiss kiss
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
undecided

Why don't you have sense like this?
Just because you were tricked by a false account doesn't mean I am a false one.
I don't have time for you.
You can call me names o. Feel free
What evidence do you have?
so you mean you're mad over me right cool cool
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by gabinogem(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
SilentListener:
of course but in this case the lady is a Wh0re kiss kiss
how is she a whóre
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
SilentListener:
don't get it twisted south African women are cheap bltches

I think you mean, there are some South African women that are cheap bitches. C'mon are you going to tell me we have less runs girls in Nigeria than SA

1 Like

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
Superagent:

I think you mean, there are some South African women that are cheap bitches. C'mon are you going to tell me we have less runs girls in Nigeria than SA
trust me brother south African women are very very very cheap. They can fvck you for 10# groundnut lipsrsealed that's how cheap they are kiss kiss
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by GOFRONT(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Even when Simi sang about it......they still dont want to shoot their shot, they are even trying to slut shame those that have the guts to shoot their shot...

When will this pretence ever stop??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
Anytime you hear better news it's always happening outside Nigeria. What's up with this country na?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by 2buffagain(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
LOL her honesty is refreshing. I respect it.

Leave the female cowards to be talking shit there.

1 Like

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Taguchi: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
BOSS B1TCH
me likey!!!
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by 2buffagain(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
shut up
I like her attitude, she has one thing most women don't have. Boldness. She's a go getter.
She's more open minded than other girls. At least she got her intentions known rather than letting it die in the dark.
I like her spirit.

Exactly! I love her. cheesy
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Trex4(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
See How People Up There Are Arguing Over A Staged Twitter Act cry
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by overlord29(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2018

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Biglittlelois(f): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
I love her already, and the guy is cute, yep cheesy
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
SilentListener:
trust me brother south African women are very very very cheap. They can fvck you for 10# groundnut lipsrsealed that's how cheap they are kiss kiss

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Video Of My Woman Is Online / My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken / Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.