Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter (8480 Views)

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by fuckboys: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
Trex4:
See How People Up There Are Arguing Over A Staged Twitter Act cry
it's not staged, the girl's Twitter account is now on private. I guess a lot of people came at her after it went viral
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobodys(f): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
Damn, she try.... Buh what if the guy has some kind of STd that one can contact even with a condom....hmmmm, can't just be fuvking a random dude like that, Hell naw........

Buh I like her spirit....
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by folake4u(f): 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Staged or no staged I like her confidence smiley
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by falcon01: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2018
SilentListener:
Cheap bitch tongue tongue
you dumb AF
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Lucifer66(m): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2018
Superagent:

I think you mean, there are some South African women that are cheap bitches. C'mon are you going to tell me we have less runs girls in Nigeria than SA
You don't know what the Fvck you're saying.
SA girls are hot!!!! I dated one and she's finer than even a 25 year old slay queen. Look before leap bro
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Lucifer66(m): 7:28am On Nov 01, 2018
SA girls being real as always even though I have met some rude ones. I prefer them to Nigerian pigs. embarassed

1 Like

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Alwaysking: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2018
SilentListener:
She's still better than some Nigerian girls. grin
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Alwaysking: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2018
Nobodys:
Damn, she try.... Buh what if the guy has some kind of STd that one can contact even with a condom....hmmmm, can't just be fuvking a random dude like that, Hell naw........

Just shut ur trap!

1 Like

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Alwaysking: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2018
QueenBelle:
shut up
I like her attitude, she has one thing most women don't have. Boldness. She's a go getter.
She's more open minded than other girls. At least she got her intentions known rather than letting it die in the dark.
I like her spirit.
One crate of smirn off ice for you. wink
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by jieta: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2018
SilentListener:
don't get it twisted south African women are cheap bltches
And Nigeria women are expensive bitch. Is better to be cheap and get what you want than form hard to get.
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobodys(f): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2018
Alwaysking:
Just shut ur trap!
Lols.. wetin dey worry this one?.. lmao. grin
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Alwaysking: 7:45am On Nov 01, 2018
Nobodys:
Lols.. wetin dey worry this one?.. lmao. grin
Open your smelling mouth with brown teeth again and I will break all of them.

1 Like

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Tallesty1(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2018
SilentListener:
This is a new low dude.

1 Like

Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by falcon01: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2018
savior22:
you are stupid enough aren't you?
do you really want to do this?
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by falcon01: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2018
savior22:
you are stupid enough to quote,me and you're still asking me stupid questions
now listen to me you st*pid pathetic son of a b*tch, I dont give a f*ck about you and dont give a f*ck about your lowlife you disgusting RoosterDrinker dont you ever in the rest of your miserable life on nairaland mention me again.
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by dadarasak(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2018
Admin401:
Anytime you hear better news it's always happening outside Nigeria. What's up with this country na?

Lol, calm down man
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by falcon01: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2018
savior22:
but you put your stupid and smelling self into mentioned, aren't you? you dumb Obori
see this is my problem with inbred you lack understanding. You are not petty enough to be this st*pid, how the Bleep did I jump in your mention what the f*ck is wrong with you. Just f*ck you have a nice day.
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2018
Lucifer66:

You don't know what the Fvck you're saying.
SA girls are hot!!!! I dated one and she's finer than even a 25 year old slay queen. Look before leap bro

Whats the fool saying. Read to understand before you reply. Theres a difference between a slay queen and a runs girl. Please do not ask me what the difference is. Read online and educate yourself.
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by falcon01: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2018
savior22:
you see that's the things youre not smart, not even by half lipsrsealed assuming you're smart, you could have know that you're the one who quote me ,to spewed such Nonsense.but then again you are not, you are full of Oboriness,run along before you transfer it to me
you fool poor poor fool, check out who I mentioned some 50 pound hairy ass nigga.
SilentListener:

Except if you are one of those low life idiots who's life has no meaning that creates multiple account on nairaland to get cheap irrelevant attentions, but unfortunately your IQ ain't good enough to regulate the two accounts together and you bleeped everything up!. Either way you suck at what you do.
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by falcon01: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2018
savior22:
Falcon falcon, goes around abusing people, but don't know who he offende lipsrsealed,get lost,like I said your a Obori.
it's nice messing around with you.
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by olayinkajnr(m): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2018
QueenBelle:
shut up
I like her attitude, she has one thing most women don't have. Boldness. She's a go getter.
She's more open minded than other girls. At least she got her intentions known rather than letting it die in the dark.
I like her spirit.

True that. But you dignified that idiots comment with respect sis.

That lady is more open minded and bold than that cunt that called her a slut.

Whether staged or not.
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Lucifer66(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2018
Superagent:

Whats the fool saying. Read to understand before you reply. Theres a difference between a slay queen and a runs girl. Please do not ask me what the difference is. Read online and educate yourself.
shocked
You're the one who needs education you half brain ape angry
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by oshe111(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2018
Trex4:
See How People Up There Are Arguing Over A Staged Twitter Act cry
Was gonna type this but U just spoke my mind
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Fourwinds: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
SilentListener:
keep quiet if you don't know how people live elsewhere
Re: See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter by Fourwinds: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nobodys:

Mogbe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online / See This Romantic Photo Of A Girl Holding Her Pant / Lady Recounts Worst S*x She’s Ever Had With A Short Man(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.