Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,526 members, 7,850,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) (39652 Views)

Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway / Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by habymi: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2018
OneCorner:
Nobody saw dz deadly sect terrorizing people den.
Why are Nigerians hypocritically stupid?

If u av nothing to say just shut up..
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Lomprico2: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2018
sarrki:
Pdp is funding this sects

The way fulani killer herdsmen and boko haram are apc's killer squads.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by habymi: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2018
One thing I love about this Shia of a sect is dat they don't criticize other religion... I'll love to be one of dem.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by dfrost: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:

I cannot believe I am in agreement with this Atikulooter as well

Anyway, I stand with all peace loving shiites and Uncle Charly Boy on this one.

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats

You are not doing it because you hate Omeokachie, rather because you have a conscience. That conscience comes to bear when you see the truth. Some of the guys arguing here on politics are quite mature. The only thing I don't like is the name-calling, cursing, tribal slurs et al. Apart from that, we will all do fine.

Good morning to you.

PS: I hate politics with a passion. angry

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by criuze(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2018
PGA charley dey for VIP side.

Still in the show but no shooting, you know
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2018
theres a big difference between the mallo muslims and afonja muslims, the former will go to any lenght to fight for their rights, while the latter betray.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Omeokachie: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2018
bewla:
they've being like this right from time in Zaria u just don't mess with them lawless sect

if not how will u want to stop a haul general in convoy

There is nothing like "a whole general". He is a human just like you and I. Take the uniform off his back and he is just another ordinary civilian. it is this belief that they are higher human beings that is fuelling the impunity they commit.
There are always diplomatic ways of dousing conflict without firing bullets at people who are not holding guns. that is what we lack in this country.
A court of law has asked the government to release their leader. why is government not obeying the courts? Why is government not going back to court to get another injunction to hold him rather than openly disobeying the courts?
That is what is causing all the crisis we are seeing now. lawlessness by government that is supposed to uphold the law.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by AnyoneButAtiku: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2018
dfrost:

You are not doing it because you hate Omeokachie, rather because you have a conscience. That conscience comes to bear when you see the truth. Some of the guys arguing here on politics are quite mature. The only thing I don't like is the name-calling, cursing, tribal slurs et al. Apart from that, we will all do fine.

Good morning to you.

PS: I hate politics with a passion. angry

Yours is a voice of reason.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2018
sarrki:

I hate enemies of the state
Only a fool doesn't know he is the enemy of the state....
Just wait and see what u r doing to ur children's future....
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2018
sarrki:
Are you OK?
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by mineyaks: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=Omeokachie post=72577212]Way to go.

Government can't just keep shooting its citizens on peaceful protest [/quote
What makes you think is a peaceful protest You can't seat in your village n be talking nonsense
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Omeokachie: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=mineyaks post=72591248][/quote]

That you sit in one IDP camp begging for daily ration don't mean that everybody is suffering you fate
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
sarrki:
Fvck Is Your Problem With The P D P!!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by gbishman: 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
Someone plz give this guy a job. This is what joblessness can cause. It's said if u believe in nothing u'll fall for anything"
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hmmmmm.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
How is he communicating with them when they can't speak English?
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by Enoch07: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Eyaaaaaah die dey hungry dis man
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by oyatz(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Was it God, Devil or your spirit that told you all these?

ZombieNation:

The people suffer when the wicked are in power.

Osinbanjo, Adeboye and the gang of church robbers have led the sheep astray and that is why the church is suffering.

Osinbanjo, whose only credentials for the VP choice was his fake pastoral position has not only failed the Church and Christians but also God as he continues his Judas job of betraying the church for shekels.

The money he is making under the Islamic communist govt, he will use to buy a rope and a field to hang himself.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by SirBunky85(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
ZombieNation:
The Shiites have my support for standing for their rights which happen to be our rights.

They have shown great courage amidst all tyranny.

God has emboldened them because only the righteous can God grant both wisdom and courage.

This is a lesson to all those Lagos-Ibadan expressway Annanias franchise who have been exposed for who they are.

Osinbanjo, a man supposedly legal practitioner and a Christian ( how Judas can one be) has shown he isn't with God from his gross cowardice and extreme stupidity.

Christians are not cowards neither are they fools. Nigerian Christians must learn from the Shiites and also churches like ECWA who have resisted the beast and came out stronger.

God punish Adeboye and his Annanias franchise.

God punish Osinbanjo the Judas of our time.

God punish all modern end times profiteering satanic churches claiming to represent Christ. Your portion is the deepest recess of hell.
senseless
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by SirBunky85(m): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
ZombieNation:

That's an insult to terrorists that is to put yoruba alongside terrorist.

Have you forgotten so soon about Adeyinka Grandson, the deluded champion of that make believe fairy tale nation called Odua? The social media ranting mass murderer chemical weapons deployer?

Forget these oyoruba slaves..

When the fulanis executed Afonja they rounded up the entire yoruba populace of Ilorin to witness his brutal execution. None of them raised their voice against afonjas murder by the minority fulanis.

That should tell you why they are at the very fire front demanding that Buhari (another fulani) deal with the likes of Obasanjo, Olu Falae, FFK and Fayose.

What Saraki said about helping a Buharist over his fellow yoruba is very true within the psyche of a yoruba deluded muslin slave.

Islam is tantamount to communism and it first erodes all previous cultural, religious and blood relations. In Borno, where intermarriage among muslims and Christians exited like in Yoruba land they will tell you of a nephew joining BH and killing his entire Christian relations

Buharism equates to Islamism which translates to communism.
senseless
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by oyoirabor: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Igbo man stands for truth.

ALWAYS..!!!!
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by ImadeUReadThis: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2018
sarrki:

My own be say

I'm so tribalistic so much that if I see a non Buharist Yoruba drowning and a Buharist from another tribe drowning, I will quickly rescue the Buharist, I will then go and eat eba and okra to get more strength, take paracetamol and sleep for like 6hrs and then quickly rush with immediate alacrity to go and rescue the second man that is drowning....
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) by bedfordking: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2018
Charly Boy for President.!!1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC / Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.