Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari (39594 Views)

Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna / If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by kahal29: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fiery Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, has congratulated General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.) on his victory in the March 28 Presidential election.
Mbaka, whose New Year Message, “From Goodluck to Badluck,” became a major talking point during the campaigns for the election, said Buhari’s emergence was a divine victory for all Nigerians.
Speaking through his spokesman, Maximus Ugwuoke, Mbaka also noted that Buhari’s victory was a fulfillment of his prophecy in the New Year Message.
However, he urged the President-Elect to seek divine wisdom before appointing people who will work with him.
According to him, President Goodluck Jonathan’s biggest problem was that he surrounded himself with the “wrong people.”
Mbaka advised Buhari to avoid making the same mistake.
The cleric’s spokesman said, “It is with vindictive joy and glory to God that the Adoration Ministry, the nation and indeed the world saw the fulfillment of Fr. Mbaka’s New Year prophesy of change with the miraculous, victorious emergence of General Muhammed Buhari at the March 28th polls as the President-elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“We wish to restate that before President Goodluck became the President of this country, Fr. Mbaka prophesied it in his message titled ‘Okolo.’
“Today again, Buhari’s victory, among other lessons it portends to Nigerians, has once more confirmed to all and sundry that Fr. Mbaka is indeed a true Prophet of God and that his New Year message was indeed from the Oracle of the Holy Spirit as he declared.

“The ministry with magnanimous heart holds no grudges against anyone who attacked it in one way or the other at the rage of the controversies surrounding Fr. Mbaka’s message and view their actions as being orchestrated by their misconstruing of Fr. Mbaka’s prophetic calling.

“The Ministry joins the rest of Nigerians to congratulate Buhari as God’s chosen instrument of change to tackle the myriads of problems facing Nigeria and pray God to endow him with the wisdom to go about this onerous task.
“We see Buhari’s victory as divine victory to all Nigerians irrespective of our religious and ethnic divide.”
Urging Buhari to seek divine wisdom before choosing the people he would work with, he said, “The prayer of Fr. Mbaka is that God will give Buhari wisdom not to surround himself with wrong people – that was the major problem Jonathan’s administration faced.
“Fr. Mbaka has advocated that Nigerians should be patient with Buhari because the holes dug in the country are too much – holes of corruption, holes of unemployment, among others.”
The cleric said he will be the first to condemn Buhari if he fails to live up to expectations.

http://www.punchng.com/news/surround-yourself-with-right-people-mbaka-tells-buhari/

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by lokito: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Buhari's victory was a SURPRISE and a divine intervention. Sometimes surprises dey make person dey dumbfounded o.

For instance, this evening I give our Easter goat some grasses and weed, that's small Igbo (marijuana leave). The goat beat nonsense comot for our Bulldog head. See nodding. I was also SURPRISED. Lol

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by crownprince102: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rev. Mbaka..... You stand out among others.

You stood by your word from the beggining to the end. A role model to others.

Sai Baba.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sai baba, abeg listen to father mbaka o,
Its time father Mbaka replace pastor bling bling.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by hijacke(m): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by politricks: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Where is that pastor that want to open the gate of hell

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
[size=15pt] If my pastor says that Jonathan will win election and he lost, I will not go to his church again[/size]

Where are all those false prophets now? They should come and talk o, else...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by BlackGirlsCode: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Best advice.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Well said Fr. Mbaka.

God bless General Muhammadu Buhari

46 Likes

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by orobs93(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Any body wey nor knw say buhari. Go win the person get believe problem

6 Likes

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Father Mbaka has set himself apart.. God bless you sir

26 Likes

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Solowande(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hw can he surround himself with d right people when those dat supported from d start are d wrong guys

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by seunfly: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
I respect you sir, if only church, mosque and other religious institutions can do the job properly and say the truth, Nigeria would have been better.

cc: Lalasticlala

29 Likes

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by jmoore(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
It ain't gonna be easy.

We all know many corrupt folks that helped in his campaign.

Make we dey watch na.

4 Likes

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Tattooboy: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
lokito:
Buhari's victory was a SURPRISE and a divine intervention. Sometimes surprises dey make person dey dumbfounded o.

For instance, this evening I give our Easter goat some grasses and weed, that's small Igbo (marijuana leave). The goat beat nonsense comot for our Bulldog head. See nodding. I was also SURPRISED. Lol
animal abuse.

@op;
I predicted Buhari's victory too. Does dat make me true prophet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by miqos02(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
nice
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by MaleoPearls(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
I would heed this man's advice if I were the General. We all know he was one of the few men of God that spoke outrightly about the ills of the outgoing regime.

General, please do as he says. He can be trusted.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by YoursGEJ(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Real men of God don't tell people want they want to hear but what they need to hear. This man will forever have my respect

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Rahmatuparker: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
OK, GMB r u hearing?

3 Likes

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Calebosko(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
BABA
1) Don’t come-up with 36-point agenda. Just
give us Light and security. Others will fall in
place.
2) Replace petrol subsidy.
3) Make Fashola a minister with10
portfolios. He can handle it.
4) Baba, d number of fish in each tin of Titus
sardine used to be 8 in 1999. Please do
something about it.
4) Shut all borders. Our jail candidates must
not be allowed to escape to Cotonou.
5) Don’t Use 1billion Naira to Eat. No Be Food
We Say Make U Go Chop.
6) Jobs for graduates and Please arrest dat
lady that says your call credit is low please
recharge!
7) Stop jumbo salary 4 d politicians & pay
dem like civil servant 2 discourage rogues
from our politics.
cool Don’t use all our money to buy shoes and
private jets. Use ur old military boots and
okada if necessary.
9) Let there be electricity, we don’t want to
be hugging transformers.
10) We want NTA to be clear like CNN, BBC,
Aljazeera and so on.
11) Nonetheless, do not marginalise any
region, especially south south. Discourage
ethnic and religion discrimination.

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by kimond101: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
True
In sha Allah he would

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by realGURU(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gej till 2019?

3 Likes

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by niceguy7(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Exactly oo....
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Raiders: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
God bless Father Mbaka

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
buhari is unyielding,he is nt sober,he doesnt listen to advice,so rv father no waste ur saliva

1 Like

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by kimond101: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Solowande:
Hw can he surround himself with d right people when those dat supported from d start are d wrong guys

General Buhari knows what he's doing
He's not the kind of person that can be bullied around
Most of our leaders are corrupt and there's no way he can achieve this presidency without working with them.
I believe he has a stance on corruption which is what is affecting most Nigerians

12 Likes

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by lordhugo(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
[size=14pt]How new friends will come into Buhari's life![/size]

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by preselect(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
it is my Opinion that Rev Fr Mbaka will do well to concentrate on the gospel. . .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Texcoco(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Surround?? When his very deputy is thieffnubu's puppet and then you have Amaechu and his pack of wolves let us not forget the northern establishment led by Athiku,Kwankanso and co?? even Obj....It is going to be a very long term for Buhari and Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by Rick9(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fr Mbaka has spoken well, Bad people ruined Gej's government.

I still made Fp and Ftc this is a good sign.
Re: Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari by bunmioguns(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
my man of the year

God continue to be with you

cool

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves For London For A Medical Check-up (photos) / States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) / Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.