Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,732 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) (184658 Views)

A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby / Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. / Black Parents: White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by ddippset(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2010
adetoru:

I remember a story I heard when I first got to Port Harcourt about a woman working in Shell who had a white baby and her husband demanded DNA tests home and abroad,the paternity test came out in favour of the lady's husband(99.9% his).
Well,Jacob stole from Laban(in the bible)by passind a spotted staff before the livestock,na only God fit explain.
But my husband will not take it lying down oh,we go do DNA test for all the top hospitals all over the world before him go gree.
aaaaaaaahhh! so your husband no trust you! WHY NOW?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2010
wait oh what if the husband is gay? made love with a white man and carried some of hi semen on his penis before making love with his wife undecided i know thats a crazy explanatio, but it makes more sense than calling this an act of God, abeg make we hear word jare! that woman should fess up bout who the reall daddy is before i vex angry
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2010
slyfoxxjoe:

wait oh what if the husband is gay? made love with a white man and carried some of hi semen on his manliness before making love with his wife  undecided i know thats a crazy explanatio, but it makes more sense than calling this an act of God,  abeg make we hear word jare! that woman should fess up bout who the reall daddy is before i vex  angry

You're right - that's a crazy explanation, the worst I've seen so far on this thread.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2010
[size=25pt]^^^ Hackney, that's harsh. I'm sure we can all have different opinions, and express them without verbal insults, so that was uncalled for, Amaka take note too.

I can see where Amaka's coming though - skin tone, blonde /  white / brown hair and any colour of eyes do not define one as Caucasian. There are other underlying issues - features, bone structure and a whole lot that may not be visually obvious just by looking. Genetic make-up being the deciding facture. I'm positive if this child is gene-tested, they'll find she's more black than white.[/size]
GBAM!!! thats exactly what I'm talking about.

the dude is toooooooooooooooooo stup!d for my liking.
WHAT A FOOOOOOOOL! Tomorrow Albinos will not be black, due to their physical appearance.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by lawyerchap(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2010
'Professor Bryan Sykes, head of Human Genetics at Oxford University and Britain's leading expert, yesterday called the birth "extraordinary".
He said: "In mixed race humans, the lighter variant of skin tone may come out in a child - and this can sometimes be startlingly different to the skin of the parents.
"This might be the case where there is a lot of genetic mixing, as in Afro-Caribbean populations. But in Nigeria there is little mixing."
Prof Sykes said BOTH parents would have needed "some form of white ancestry" for a pale version of their genes to be passed on.
But he added: "The hair is extremely unusual. Even many blonde children don't have blonde hair like this at birth."

This is for all those saying the woman must have slept with a white man and shouting for a DNA test.

Think: When confronted with something like this and you are head of Human Genetics in Olabisi Onabanjo University in remote Ago-Iwoye, what is the first thing you would do? Of course you would eliminate the possibility of infidelity first before proclaiming this an extraordinary birth, wouldn't you?

Then the head of Human Genetics at Oxford University says this is extraordinary and you guys don't think he would have satisfied himself beyond a shadow of doubt that these two very black people have produced a white child by some freak of nature?

From the way the story is written, you can tell that the experts have no doubt that the two Nigerians are the biological parents of this child. That's why it is extraordinary.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2010
Thank you, Lawyer. At last, another voice of reason.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Christopherblings: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2010
make the woman find d pikin papa grin grin grin grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by madlady(f): 7:07am On Jul 25, 2010
lawyerchap:

'Professor Bryan Sykes, head of Human Genetics at Oxford University and Britain's leading expert, yesterday called the birth "extraordinary".
[b]He said: "In mixed race humans, the lighter variant of skin tone may come out in a child - and this can sometimes be startlingly different to the skin of the parents.
"This might be the case where there is a lot of genetic mixing, as in Afro-Caribbean populations.
But in Nigeria there is little mixing."
Prof Sykes said BOTH parents would have needed "some form of white ancestry" for a pale version of their genes to be passed on.
But he added: "The hair is extremely unusual. Even many blonde children don't have blonde hair like this at birth."
[/b]

This is for all those saying the woman must have slept with a white man and shouting for a DNA test.

Think: When confronted with something like this and you are head of Human Genetics in Olabisi Onabanjo University in remote Ago-Iwoye, what is the first thing you would do? Of course you would eliminate the possibility of infidelity first before proclaiming this an extraordinary birth, wouldn't you?

Then the head of Human Genetics at Oxford University says this is extraordinary and you guys don't think he would have satisfied himself beyond a shadow of doubt that these two very black people have produced a white child by some freak of nature?

From the way the story is written, you can tell that the experts have no doubt that the two Nigerians are the biological parents of this child. That's why it is extraordinary.

The bolded really is true, we see it a lot, no big deal, we are all black peeps, just different shades.

@lawerchap your reply really does make this @topic worth reading. Thanks
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by ababda: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2010
Even though these people does not have white skin, but many of the inhabitants especially children have blond hair. My point blondism is common to some black groups without mixing. Lets meet the people from the solomon islands in a area called Melanesia, which means basically black island people.

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by hackney(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

GBAM!!! thats exactly what I'm talking about.

the dude is toooooooooooooooooo stup!d for my liking.
WHAT A FOOOOOOOOL! Tomorrow Albinos will not be black, due to their physical appearance.

[size=14pt]You are such a dog.
Bloody fool .
You can't tell an albino from a caucasian? id1ot
It would have been nice if you went to school to kick-start some grey matter.
(instead you opted to rush abroad ; now look at you)
Fool
All these fu,cked up air-headed dogs roaming around .
[/size]
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by ababda: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2010
more solomon island black people.

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by ababda: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2010

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by sledge406: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^^
Cud u quit dese ur pictures

U nor go find the one of BABY wit 2 Black parents wen still get BLUE eyes
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2010
hackney:

Bloody fool .
Fool
[/size]

its funny how Nairalanders here think someone "rushed abroad". LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!
sorry, but that is not the case, as much as you probably wish it was. cool
the baby is NOT white. physical appearance has nothing to do with the DNA inside of her. thats why i made a reference to Albinos, retard. if you weren't so retarded, you'd see that.
I'm sure if the DNA came back, the baby would still be BLACK! not white.
like i said, you're toooooooooooooooooooo stup!d for my liking.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by madlady(f): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2010
No doubt that this is a black child.

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

sorry, but that is not the case, as much as you probably wish it was.  cool
the baby is NOT white. physical appearance has nothing to do with the DNA inside of her. thats why i made a reference to Albinos, retard. if you weren't so retarded, you'd see that.

I don't agree with the bold faced statement of yours. Do you know what the DNA is ? It is a blueprint of what you are right now. All things being equal, namely: availability of water, nutrients, good health e.t.c, you look exactly the way as it has been coded in your DNA. It has been coded that a given 18 year old girl will be at a particular height at that point in her life. So saying that physical appearance has nothing to do with DNA is completely wrong. But like I said, there are factors that could make us look different from what we are meant to look like, as it is coded in our DNA. The DNA is the nucleic acid that contains the genetic information that is used in the functioning and development of all living organisms. Including plants; even unicellular organisms.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2010
hmmm lemme rephrase that:
basically what i meant is just because someone looks white on the outside does not mean they are Caucasian.
and i used Albinos as an example.

anyway. . . give the baby some months/ years, and I'm sure she'll get some color.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

basically what i meant is just because someone looks white on the outside does not mean they are Caucasian.

anyway. . . give the baby some months/ years, and I'm sure she'll get some color.

Oh, it's ok. She is obviously black. It is not uncommon for black kids to be light skinned just after birth. She will darken a bit with time. Though, she is obviously not of the same complexion with her parents. She'd be a deep chocolate skinned person. Cheers
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2010
slyfoxxjoe:

wait oh what if the husband is gay? made love with a white man and carried some of hi semen on his manliness before making love with his wife undecided i know thats a crazy explanatio, but it makes more sense than calling this an act of God, abeg make we hear word jare! that woman should fess up bout who the reall daddy is before i vex angry
This is soooooooooooooooooooo crazy! who wrote this ?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2010
cryptic:

This is soooooooooooooooooooo crazy! who wrote this ?

I did wonder too. What an analogy! Priceless.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by hackney(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

sorry, but that is not the case, as much as you probably wish it was. cool

THE AMAKA:

You are just an id10t.
so you think DNA tells if someone is black or white?
Do you even know what DNA is about?
you are just a fool.
Ranting with lack of knowledge on a matter that is way above your stupidity.
Anyway a lot of you are half-baked education-wise.
Better go and discuss hand-bags and  d1ck sizes with your group of half-wits
Bone-headed fool.
what an id10t.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Sonye(f): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2010
This is pure Albino!!!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by papa190(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2010
[size=25pt] hackney PLEASE I WONT TOLERATE SUCH INSULTS FROM YOU TOWARDS MY AMAKA

BE WARNED ELSE, I WOULD TAKE IT PERSONAL WITH YOU
[/size]
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by hackney(m): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2010
Ok,sir.
^^ (shocking abi?)

How personal are we talking? you want to tell me off or natural disaster levels?
You wan make all the soldier ants to march enter your kitchen?
u sabi igwe ka ala?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by papa190(m): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^
seriously i wont condole any form of oppression or insults from u towards amaka,

NEVER

I dont Joke wit that gurl! angry angry
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2010
hackney:

You are just an id10t.
so you think DNA tells if someone is black or white?
Do you even know what DNA is about?
you are just a fool.
Ranting with lack of knowledge on a matter that is way above your stupidity.
Anyway a lot of you are half-baked education-wise.
Better go and discuss hand-bags and  d1ck sizes with your group of half-wits
Bone-headed fool.
what an id10t.
yawn. . . so are you gonna get to explaining how this child is 100% Caucasian, or are you gonna keep screaming, blabbing and cursing like the MAD DOG that you are?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by agabaI23(m): 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2010
Guys I don't tolerate fighting in my thread.

hackney be a man and know you cannot beat them in their own business cheesy
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by papa190(m): 12:21am On Jul 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

yawn. . . so are you gonna get to explaining how this child is 100% Caucasian, or are you gonna keep screaming, blabbing and cursing like the MAD DOG that you are?
amaka stop it,
its enough! angry angry
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by na2day2(m): 5:40am On Jul 26, 2010
slyfoxxjoe:

wait oh what if the husband is gay? made love with a white man and carried some of hi semen on his manliness before making love with his wife undecided i know thats a crazy explanatio, but it makes more sense than calling this an act of God, abeg make we hear word jare! that woman should fess up bout who the reall daddy is before i vex angry

some ppl on this forum have been known to post dumb stuff but u have successfully made them look very intelligent, kudos! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

hackney:

Bloody fool .
Fool
[/size]

the child is not necessary albino as most ppl know them to be but u going around calling ppl dogs and fools without doing basic research makes u exactly what u call others. there are a million and one case similar to this lady and the child is thought to be white but they are not. alot of us who think we have pure genes are just in denial plain and simple. i know 2 nigerians that had similar features to the said child when they were babies, one is my cousin and the other a yoruba girl, both parents are full blown nigerians in both cases. the yoruba girl's hair became more of a golden color when she grew older and i just loved her color and hair. her parents were not even light skinned but like most of us one of them probably had a dormant gene that lata appeared in their daughter. i earlier posted a link abt a white couple that had a black child during the apartheid period of south africa in the 1950s. she had european features but was black colored and she went through so much pain bcuz of that. they are currently making a movie about her biography in hollywood. much as we shouldn't rule out foul play by the woman, we also have to give her the benefit of doubt, 50/50 should be our watch word. now kiss and make up with amaka tongue tongue tongue
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by hackney(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2010
^^^There seems to be a confusion between partial pigmentation within a race and
difference in racial orientation.
I'm just gonna quit on this one.
Kiss and make up?; i prefer bending her over and shaging her senseless.
That's how such issues are resolved.
(Shorty riled me up, dude. not sure why it got to me but , hey. . )
Very bitchy; i want to pull her hair for an hour.
Papa190 can watch ; doesn't bother me.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by sledge406: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2010
hackney:

^^^There seems to be a confusion between partial pigmentation within a race and
difference in racial orientation.
I'm just gonna quit on this one.
Kiss and make up?; i prefer bending her over and shaging her senseless.
That's how such issues are resolved.
(Shorty riled me up, dude. not sure why it got to me but , hey. . )
Very bitchy; i want to pull her hair for an hour.
Papa190 can watch ; doesn't bother me.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hackney, dis matter pain u nor be small. Chei!!!
U wicked o and I'm not gonna be surprised @ d next set of responses from u already know them grin

Now tis gonna get ugly interesting tongue wink
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by papa190(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2010
hackney u wont DARE!! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins / DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.