Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) (183846 Views)

A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby / Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. / Black Parents: White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2010
Deep Sight:

Funny.

Something similar happend about two thousand years ago.

A lil Jewish maiden was pregnant. . . though her husband had not slept with her. . .

Needless to say the most logical explanation was given and accepted. . . namely that the Holy Ghost had done the hoopla on her. . . it was a miracle!

So its not surprising now. . . when a nubian maiden in the UK has today delivered a "white" baby. . . of course as humanity has always done. . . the most logical answer is being given and accepted again. . .its a miracle. . .

Some day there would be an end to miracles.

No doubt the Holy Ghost who did the hoopla on Mary must have resided between some wanton fella's legs. .  .

Just as all the genetic miracles that have produced this latest. . . must reside between the limbs of some blond highway man. . .

In all of this no one spares a thought for that man. . . the one called the Holy Ghost two thousand years ago, and the one called a Mutation now. . .

Smile.

Life is beautiful.
No disrespect intended. But comparing this event with that of Jesus Christ of Nazareth in such a provocatively joking manner is outright blasphemy. It's okay if you don't believe in him and what he stands and will infinitely stand for. I am not a fanatic(You'd probably think that of me, I assume) but as matured individuals I believe we should be able to curb our utterances.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by tpiah: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2010
Travelista:

Hun, I don't even know where to start with this. The bold is a blanket statement yet you're complaining of ignorance. Amazing. Not all mixed kids are caramel in complexion, dark-eyed or brown haired; I know I'm not. As I've said before, mixed kids come in shades from the whitest of whites to deepest ebony and everything in between; stop forcing your misconceptions on people.

I keep asking and haven't received an answer: why do people think it impossible for a White/Black coupling to produce this beautiful little girl but consider it feasible for a Black couple to do so?

post your picture and let others judge which shade of white you are.

have you ever seen a black baby?

it might amaze you to know almost newborn black babies all have a "white" skin  which darkens to varying extents after they're born.

so the baby's skin color isnt so much the wild card here as the thick blonde hair. The eyes are almost a sure indicator of albinism.

while you're at it, post photos of any biracial person you know with natural, not dyed, blonde hair. By biracial i mean black+white, not mixed +white. In this context.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by opribo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2010
WHO NO KNOW GO KNOW. You cant plant cassava and reap cocoyam. Madam its up to you open up. For that Okoro man dem don give am something. Na wetin sef
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by opribo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2010
and the woman still has the guts to pose o for picture o, but women can deceive no be small
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by hackney(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2010
DNA test abeg.
The woman fit don go nyash expatriate shell engr come here dey
talk rubbish.
She born oyibo (blonde for that matter) from nowhere based on what principle?
At what stage did we share genetic features with oyibo?
Abeg
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2010
hackney:

DNA test abeg.
The woman fit don go nyash expatriate shell engr come here dey
talk rubbish.
She born oyibo (blonde for that matter) from nowhere based on what principle?
At what stage did we share genetic features with oyibo?
Abeg

DUMB.
the baby is obviously not caucasian.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Jaydon: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2010
Abeg make dem interrogate the mother. na away match she go play
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Travelista(f): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2010
tpiah:

post your picture and let others judge which shade of white you are.

have you ever seen a black baby?

it might amaze you to know almost newborn black babies all have a "white" skin  which darkens to varying extents after they're born.

so the baby's skin color isnt so much the wild card here as the thick blonde hair. The eyes are almost a sure indicator of albinism.

while you're at it, post photos of any biracial person you know with natural, not dyed, blonde hair. By biracial i mean black+white, not mixed +white. In this context.

Tpiah, are you sane? I've said that I'm biracial and dark and that not all mixed people look the same; how you get me calling myself white-skinned (after I've expressly said I'm dark) beats me. And then you proceed to ask if I've ever seen a black baby before. When people questioned your sanity, I've actually stood up for you and now you're shining your crazy eye in my direction. Stop while you're ahead, Ma.

I'm not going to waste my time looking for pictures of biracial blondes for you; they exist whether or not your acknowledge their existence. I forget that not everyone lives in a heterogeneous society; I'm actually surprised that people think light-eyes are an indicator of albinism and that all mixed people are caramel colored with dark hair and eyes.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by soloqy: 1:25am On Jul 23, 2010
I have looked at that picture and that baby has flat, broad, african nose. wOW.

But she looks a little like an afi though.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by tpiah: 2:13am On Jul 23, 2010
Travelista:

Tpiah, are you sane? I've said that I'm biracial and dark and that not all mixed people look the same; how you get me calling myself white-skinned (after I've expressly said I'm dark) beats me. And then you proceed to ask if I've ever seen a black baby before. When people questioned your sanity, I've actually stood up for you and now you're shining your crazy eye in my direction. Stop while you're ahead, Ma.

I'm not going to waste my time looking for pictures of biracial blondes for you; they exist whether or not your acknowledge their existence. I forget that not everyone lives in a heterogeneous society; I'm actually surprised that people think light-eyes are an indicator of albinism and that all mixed people are caramel colored with dark hair and eyes.

no need to get defensive and insultive unless you're a lunatic.

i made my points very civilly and if you feel you're too big to post photos to prove what you're alleging, then kindly buzz off and stop wasting people's time.

you say there are biracial people with one pure black parent and one 100% white parent, who are born with naturally blonde hair. If you're not ready to provide evidence of that, then keep quiet.

you obviously have no idea what you're talking about if you think eye color isnt an indicator of albinism.

or maybe you just like deceiving yourself.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by na2day2(m): 4:20am On Jul 23, 2010
Busy_body:

How does that prayer go again, er, is it God bling his eyes so he will not click on Spikey's profile and clap his beady bulging eyes on that almighty federal well-shaped, well-rounded, firm, balanced bakassi she calls yansh angry angry angry

I am a Nigerian thoroughbred with flat as a pancake chinko yansh, now that is enough genetic defect for Na2day to handle, he loves me warts, bow-legs, crooked teeth, and all, don't need no spiked yansh spirit to remind him what he is missing angry

Now Spikey, don't you have a section that needs moderating angry angry angry

tongue tongue tongue

LMAO! when will u ever me serious, eh? anyways, that is why i love u, ur uncanny ability to use ur brain unless 80% of the other girls on this forum lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed anywho, my word still stand, if u bring any kind pikin come my house say na my own eh! yawa go gas ooo! angry angry angry

@ Spikey

I hear say when u dey waka for road accident just dey happen left and right due to men committing lookery, na true? grin grin grin as the chief investigating officer, i will like to carry out a thorough examination of the said evidence privately so as to arrive at an unbiased conclusion. u are hereby invited for a one on one interrogation at my office tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by martin123: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2010
abeg, make the husband ask the wife plenty questions, dem no fit just dey fool us.it is obvious, they two of them are the owners of the first two kids.what now happened
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2010
martin123:

abeg, make the husband ask the wife plenty questions, dem no fit just dey fool us.it is obvious, they two of them are the owners of the first two kids.what now happened
Nothing happened. At least, not anything that was within their control.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by DeepSight(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2010
^^^ From where did you arrive at this grand conclusion? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Do you know something that nobody else does?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by DeepSight(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2010
tpiah:

no need to get defensive and insultive unless you're a lunatic.

i made my points very civilly and if you feel you're too big to post photos to prove what you're alleging, then kindly buzz off and stop wasting people's time.

you say there are biracial people with one pure black parent and one 100% white parent, who are born with naturally blonde hair. If you're not ready to provide evidence of that, then keep quiet.

you obviously have no idea what you're talking about if you think eye color isnt an indicator of albinism.

or maybe you just like deceiving yourself.

Is the picture of the baby being discussed not one such example already - if we assume the obvious, that is.

Had a pal called Harry while growing up. Blackest mother ever, white father. He's perfectly blonde.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2010
Deep Sight:

^^^ From where did you arrive at this grand conclusion? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Do you know something that nobody else does?

If one can control genetics, then your answer lies there.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by DeepSight(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2010
cryptic:

No disrespect intended. But comparing this event with that of Jesus Christ of Nazareth in such a provocatively joking manner is outright blasphemy. It's okay if you don't believe in him and what he stands and will infinitely stand for. I am not a fanatic(You'd probably think that of me, I assume) but as matured individuals I believe we should be able to curb our utterances.

Come on. Isn't it obvious Mary did the hoopla? ? ? ? ?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by DeepSight(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2010
^^^ The easiest way to control genetics is having s.ex.

No?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by cutesy(f): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2010
Poor baby, from day one of your life, your doomed to be judged by the colour of your skin. As if we didn't have enuff problems in this world already. undecided
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2010
Deep Sight:

Come on. Isn't it obvious Mary did the hoopla? ? ? ? ?
On what grounds are you making this claim? Were u there when mary did the hoopla?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Sauron1: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2010
Deep Sight:

Funny.

Something similar happend about two thousand years ago.

A lil Jewish maiden was pregnant. . . though her husband had not slept with her. . .

Needless to say the most logical explanation was given and accepted. . . namely that the Holy Ghost had done the hoopla on her. . . it was a miracle!

So its not surprising now. . . when a nubian maiden in the UK has today delivered a "white" baby. . . of course as humanity has always done. . . the most logical answer is being given and accepted again. . .its a miracle. . .

Some day there would be an end to miracles.

No doubt the Holy Ghost who did the hoopla on Mary must have resided between some wanton fella's legs. .  .

Just as all the genetic miracles that have produced this latest. . . must reside between the limbs of some blond highway man. . .

In all of this no one spares a thought for that man. . . the one called the Holy Ghost two thousand years ago, and the one called a Mutation now. . .

Smile.

Life is beautiful.

Only a complete retard with spermflakes in his brain cavity would write something like this.
How old are you? Are you mentally-handicapped? Were you born brain dead?
I need to know these answers before i know what to do to your state of mind. . . .
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

Only a complete not-so-smart person with spermflakes in his brain cavity would write something like this.
I need to know these answers before i know what to do to your state of mind. . . .

LMAO!  cheesy grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

Only a complete retard with spermflakes in his brain cavity would write something like this.
cheesy cheesy LMAO. actually didn't wanna be insultive initially, but I am glad someone spoke my mind on the state of mind of this dude. Though he uses unnecessarily complex grammatical compositions , his insight is nothing but shallow sightedness.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Sauron1: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2010
cryptic:

cheesy cheesy LMAO. actually didn't wanna be insultive initially, but I am glad someone spoke my mind on the sanity of this dude. Though he uses unnecessarily complex grammatical compositions , his insight is nothing but shallow sightedness.

It's one of the demerits of the internet.
Any individual with a single digit IQ can come on here and print heresies in the name of sounding relevant.

He wouldn't stand in a bus-stop and spew the same crap about Jesus but he's using his anonymity on the internet to blaspheme.
I dunno why people get erections by abusing the God millions of people serve whole-heartedly.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by cutesy(f): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

Any individual with a single digit IQ can come on here and print heresies in the name of sounding relevant.

He wouldn't stand in a bus-stop and spew the same crap about Jesus but he's using his anonymity on the internet to blaspheme.
I dunno why people get erections by abusing the God millions of people serve whole-heartedly.

So why are you guys giving "it" audience? you should have ignored "it's" first post! By now "it" would have vanished into oblivion where it belongs. Or am I missing something here? sheesh!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

It is so sad dear. There's this ignoramus that I had to deal with on here recently. She hides behind the identity of Tudor on nairaland. She parades herself as being so intelligent. She says stuffs like "Tell god to kiss me arse" stuffs like "Daddy "419" GO".We got into a heated argument concerning the origin of life. I extensively talked about Biogenesis. I proved to her that nothing that is alive comes from anything inanimate. She went on with raining insults at me and calling me silly and all sorts of unprintable names. Well, I asked her about miller's experiment, she could not answer a simple question I asked. I asked her if a protocell could be synthesised from organic substances. She had no answer to that and as such decided to ignore that particular thread. I stumbled on another thread and still find this character spitting crap all over the place. Wow, trust me, I seriously abused and embarrased her. She could not mention a word. Some people are just born moronic!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Sauron1: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2010
cryptic:

It is so sad dear. There's this ignoramus that I had to deal with on here recently. She hides behind the identity of Tudor on nairaland. She parades herself as being so intelligent. She says stuffs like "Tell god to kiss me arse" stuffs like Daddy 419 GO.We got into a heated argument concerning the origin of life. I extensively talked about Biogenesis. I proved to her that nothing that is alive comes from anything inanimate. She went on with raining insults at me and calling me silly and all sorts of unprintable names. Well, I asked her about miller's experiment, she could not answer a simple question I asked. I asked her if a protocell could be synthesised from organic substances. She had no answer to that and as such decided to ignore that particular thread. I stumbled on another thread and still find this character spitting crap all over the place. Wow, trust me, I seriously abused and embarrased her. She could not mention a word. Some people are just born moronic!

Some of em think writing trash about God/Jesus makes em KING-KONG. . . . .
I don't have a problem with Godless people. . . . .If they choose not to worship God, it's their funeral not mine. . . . .but why criticize what other folks decide to worship.

If you wanna worship stone, by all means do so. . . . .but don't attack my own God at the expense of your stone-worshipping.
Remain loyal to your stone while i remain loyal to my God. . . . . .If i sniff that Tudor anywhere, i will make her pay!!!
It's not uncommon to have people raised by drug fiends on the internet blaming God for their woes.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

Some of em think writing trash about God/Jesus makes em KING-KONG. . . . .
I don't have a problem with Godless people. . . . .If they choose not to worship God, it's their funeral not mine. . . . .but why criticize what other folks decide to worship.

If you wanna worship stone, by all means do so. . . . .but don't attack my own God at the expense of your stone-worshipping.
Remain loyal to your stone while i remain loyal to my God. . . . . .If i sniff that Tudor anywhere, i will make her pay!!!
It's not uncommon to have people raised by drug fiends on the internet blaming God for their woes.
LMAO! cheesy cheesy cheesy. It still baffles me dear. Why blaspheme? Like u said, it is okay if you are Godless. I told her something. I told her people like zuckerberg of facebook are atheists but don't blaspheme. The funny thing is that u have some blockheads supporting such people on here. Would you say that the psychologist that said 70% of Nigerians are mentally unstable is wrong? When you have a huge percentage of Nigerians on here trying to support someone as moronic as Tudor ? Calling her intelligent. They chant her name. I actually advised her to do her thing properly by utilizing the power of the media. I told her to create a website( I actually gave her suggestions on what domain names to use), instead of screaming in an "enclosure". Most of the people signed up here are not in Nigeria.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by DeepSight(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2010
I tend to get better quality in terms of ripostes on the Religion Board of this forum.

cryptic:

On what grounds are you making this claim? Were u there when mary did the hoopla?

This is quite interesting. Let's have a look.

A woman gets pregnant. Two persons have different views as to how that happened.

Person 1: Has the view that, as is consistent with human reproductive experience, the woman had gotten pregnant from s.exual intercourse.

Person 2: Has the view that an intangible spiritual entity magically made her pregnant without intercourse.

Which view is more consistent with reason, human experience and common sense? ? ? ?

And some how I am the one being deleuded? Well, your choice, son.

~Sauron~:

On no account would you receive from me that which you give: namely knee jerk insults arising from a void.

There is a well studied psychological phenomenon amongst human beings and this is it; when a human being is unable to address a glaring (and painful) internal inconsistency in his beliefs, he is most likely to convulsively explode. That explosion has appeared in the form of your insults - I take no offence in the least; I merely recognise that which is obvious: namely that you are deeply pained by the absurdity that emerges as your conviction: It is simply and civilly pointed out to you that it is not very likely that a woman would get pregnant without intercourse - and you have made exactly no logical rebuttal of that reasonable proposition. What you have done is simply evince the truth; namely that you have no answer to that obvious illogicality which happens to be your conviction. In this you are sadly supported by a group of people who have not proffered any reasonable rebuttal in that regard.

Accordingly I see no reason as yet to retract the very simple proposition that I laid before you; namely that people to not get pregnant by spiritual or magical means; but by s.exual intercourse or artificial insemination - which was not available two thousand years ago.

It is hardly my cup of tea that you subscribe to ancient semitic myths which would certainly sound ludicruous to you if they were tales of your own ancestors.

This is where I have a problem. And further this is what I mean by thoughtless knee-jerk reactions. You have stated –

1. That I have blasphemed.

2. That I have “abused’ God.

I am aghast at these conclusions. From where did you get the notion that questioning the likelihood of a pregnancy arising without s.exual intercourse, amounts to blasphemy? We are well past the age of reason, dear friend. If we are entitled to question such things as men turning into frogs, surely we are entitled to question an ancient story which tells us that a woman conceived a baby out of thin air.

Now I would urge you to be more perceptive. At time of that supposed event, the punishment for s.exual activity outside wedlock was death by stoning. What do you suppose a young female who is pregnant outside of wedlock would do? Admit that she has had s.ex? Or blame it on the Holy Ghost?

You riddle me with laughter. You do have miles to walk yet, son.

Again let us look at the second part of your statement. You stated that I have abused God! That is a grand presumption sir, for I did no such thing.

I drew out an analogy showing that it is unlikely that a woman may be pregnant without any form of natural conception. How does that amount to abusing God? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I do not know what your perception of the transcendental almighty God is: but I can assure you that I believe in God and worship God. My perception of God however, does not involve such things as miraculous pregnancies or rituals of any sort. I urge you not to make any presumptions in this regard.

Dress warm.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by hackney(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

DUMB.
the baby is obviously not caucasian.

SMART.
From the pic whats the baby then?

Arrow.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Sauron1: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2010
Deep Sight:

On no account would you receive from me that which you give: namely knee jerk insults arising from a void.

There is a well studied psychological phenomenon amongst human beings and this is it; when a human being is unable to address a glaring (and painful) internal inconsistency in his beliefs, he is most likely to convulsively explode. That explosion has appeared in the form of your insults - I take no offence in the least; I merely recognise that which is obvious: namely that you are deeply pained by the absurdity that emerges as your conviction: It is simply and civilly pointed out to you that it is not very likely that a woman would get pregnant without intercourse - and you have made exactly no logical rebuttal of that reasonable proposition. What you have done is simply evince the truth; namely that you have no answer to that obvious illogicality which happens to be your conviction. In this you are sadly supported by a group of people who have not proffered any reasonable rebuttal in that regard.

You are a consummate retard. . . . .
I have warned you several times to leave things that are divine DIVINE!!!
Your limited senses cannot, will not and will never be able to tackle the things that are divine. . . .
To come to this thread and start shooting your mouth off about Mary is not only an act of idiocy but a misguided utterance.

Accordingly I see no reason as yet to retract the very simple proposition that I laid before you; namely that people to not get pregnant by spiritual or magical means; but by s.exual intercourse or artificial insemination - which was not available two thousand years ago.

It is hardly my cup of tea that you subscribe to ancient semitic myths which would certainly sound ludicruous to you if they were tales of your own ancestors.

Go and jump in front of a humongous truck if you don't believe what is written in the Bible.
I believe in it and millions of people wiser than you believe in it. So what's your problem?
Are you going to criticize my beliefs cos you were born intellectually and spiritually sterile?

This is where I have a problem. And further this is what I mean by thoughtless knee-jerk reactions. You have stated –

1. That I have blasphemed.

2. That I have “abused’ God.

I am aghast at these conclusions. From where did you get the notion that questioning the likelihood of a pregnancy arising without s.exual intercourse, amounts to blasphemy? We are well past the age of reason, dear friend. If we are entitled to question such things as men turning into frogs, surely we are entitled to question an ancient story which tells us that a woman conceived a baby out of thin air.

Now I would urge you to be more perceptive. At time of that supposed event, the punishment for s.exual activity outside wedlock was death by stoning. What do you suppose a young female who is pregnant outside of wedlock would do? Admit that she has had s.ex? Or blame it on the Holy Ghost?

You riddle me with laughter. You do have miles to walk yet, son.

Again let us look at the second part of your statement. You stated that I have abused God! That is a grand presumption sir, for I did no such thing.

I drew out an analogy showing that it is unlikely that a woman may be pregnant without any form of natural conception. How does that amount to abusing God? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I do not know what your perception of the transcendental almighty God is: but I can assure you that I believe in God and worship God. My perception of God however, does not involve such things as miraculous pregnancies or rituals of any sort. I urge you not to make any presumptions in this regard.

Dress warm.

Reh reh reh. . . . . .
I won't be caught dead discussing God with a brainless scum like you.
If you feel like arguing, find lummoxes like yourself on the religion section and EAT each other out with your moronic beliefs.

Cretins like you make me sick to ma fuckin stomach.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2010
Sauron, I can understand your concern, regarding Deep Sight's posts. But reading through his latest response, I can honestly say, he hasn't blasphemed, or insulted God. He's merely mentioned that divinity, and humanity often conflict. Sometimes, we question spiritual occurences, and apply human logic to try explaining these occurences, questioning things we don't understand does not make us bad, it's a human emotion to be curious.

That's what I deduce from his post at any rate, and there's definitely no need to insult him, swear or wish him dead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.