Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) (183841 Views)

A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby / Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. / Black Parents: White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2010
^^^ Blazay, how's it going?

At least, you've reasoned logically in your response, particularly the DNA issues.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by babylishus: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2010
I really dont think there should be a question of the 'father' of the child. if the lady had an affair with a 'white' man the chances of her giving birth to a 'white' child would be about equal to the child she has now. DNA testing would most likely prove that theses two are both parents of the child.

Another question to ask is this: did they undergo IVF treatment? There have been cases of eggs and sperm being mixed up. It is entirely possible for a black lady to be implanted with an egg fertilized by an Asian and come out with a purely Asiatic baby. Perhaps this was the case?

At any rate, we are 6 billion people in the world. Dont you think sometimes weird things happen to at least one or two of us? Or do you think that EVERYTHING is the same for everyone? Scientific miracles occur everyday and perhaps we should be open minded enough to admit and accept that human beings DO NOT have ALL the answers, only the Creator does,
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Tgirl4real(f): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2010
Na wa o
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2010
I'M SURE THE BABY WILL GET SOME COLOR ONCE SHE GETS OLDER.
one of my cousins was born practically white (not that pale) only thing is he had dark hair, dark eyes, etc. . .
but now he is light skinned. it takes time to get some color, leave them, HABA!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by vinooh: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2010
nwannem nwanyi Nmachi nno ooh
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by vinooh: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2010
people on earth started with one race.unless some one there want prove bible wrong.in the case of Nmachi God has demonstrated that our thoughts is far from His
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by RuuDie(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2010
Well . . . . as long as all parties involved in this transaction are satisfied then, no problem!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by glorina: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2010
The baby is NOT white! She's albino! Just like the lady model below, who is also a Nigerian!

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by harakiri(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2010
@MR LOVERMAN. . . Its unfortunate that i dont have my computer close to me so i'll do the best i can with my phone to drum some common sense into that block head of yours. I read your reply to me any other respectable members of this forum and instantly i know where your type belongs. . . You had a little education, had access to internet and probably wangled your way out of Nigeria and all of a sudden. . .you feel everyone is like those villagers from the thick bush you came from. When i read your reply, it started out as someone who was attempting to be logical but in the end, you showed the bushman that you truly are. I wont bother to be decent with your category. You are not fit for a matured conversation and i will regard you as such. . . You BLOCK HEAD! ! !
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by THEAMAKA(f): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2010
glorina:

The baby is NOT white! She's albino! Just like the lady model below, who is also a Nigerian!
i guess you don't read.
besides, her case is irrelevant and she is an albino and the baby in question is NOT (says the doctors)
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by harakiri(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2010
@post. . . This issue is very simple. The man is either impotent or scared of losing all he's worked for in an ugly divorce resulting from dna results. THAT BABY IS NOT AN ALBINO. Its caucasian. How many 'mutations' have occured in Nigeria? The so called south african mutation has discrepancies. We are talking about 100% black couples giving birth to a 'white' baby! Abeg make una open sense naa. Mutation or genetic crap has nothing to do with this. Why do people choose to be daft?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by glorina: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2010
Doctors aren't perfect! They make mistakes too!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by THEAMAKA(f): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2010
glorina:

Doctors aren't perfect! They make mistakes too!
okay, you know more than the doctors.

harakiri:

@post. . . This issue is very simple. The man is either impotent or scared of losing all he's worked for in an ugly divorce resulting from dna results. THAT BABY IS NOT AN ALBINO. Its caucasian. How many 'mutations' have occured in Nigeria? The so called south african mutation has discrepancies. We are talking about 100% black couples giving birth to a 'white' baby! Abeg make una open sense naa. Mutation or genetic crap has nothing to do with this. Why do people choose to be daft?
DUMB.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by bgees(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2010
I'd be interested in knowing what the baby will look like in 5 or 7 yrs time.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Builder: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2010
With the amount of ignorant posts im reading here, i just thankful to God she never gave birth to the baby in Nigeria or else, they will make her and her baby's life a living hell

Im happy the husband understands the situation and accepts the baby and mother and thank God all are okay
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by paddyman(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2010
That baby may be an albino but of a rare type. The doctor that said she not an albino is not an expert on the subject. I've seen something similar in naija. She got darker as she got older. But the question is that non of the 3 children resemble their dad who has a more pointed nose. Is her gene so strong and dominant that dad is excluded?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by JUO(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2010
dna test//////////////////////////////////, ??
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Builder: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2010
Nigerian are demanding DNA, as if she hasnt dont that already, later they will be asking for HIV test, AID , Fox, BBC, CBS and NTA test. useless people. i beg leave the family alone b4 una break up the family. some are even suggesting the doctor who claimed the baby is not an albino is not an expert, like say una papa na doctor. bleeping people
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Builder: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2010
Nigerians are demanding DNA, as if she hasnt done that already, later they will be asking for HIV test, AID , Fox, BBC, CBS and NTA test. useless people. i beg leave the family alone b4 una break up the family. some are even suggesting the doctor who claimed the baby is not an albino is not an expert, like say una papa na doctor. bleeping people
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by harakiri(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2010
@AMAKA. . . When you indicate a post as being dumb, make an effort to show the facts that make it so. This is 2010 and nairalanders are dead sick of your baffling irrational and deranged replies/posts. Grow up kid!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by sweeties7: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2010
abeg dis is truely a gift from god to dat family. me too i want to hv oyibo baby oo.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by xcolanto(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2010
Well what can i say  shocked Poo HAPPENS!!  tongue
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by catdollsz: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2010
Miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!
God is forever supreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by flyuche(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2010
why the surprise. it happened in the Garden of Eden when Adam and Eve, a black couple, gave birth to a white kid, Cain.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by sledge406: 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2010
sweeties7:

abeg dis is truely a gift from godGod to dat family. me too i want to hv oyibo baby oo.
To as many of you who call this a gift from God, you should take it one step at a time. In the world today where so many of NATURE's course has been altered, is it still God's doing When SH.IT eventually happens for which he has NOT a hand in, because he is the creator, we all go back crying to him not minding the fact where we went wrong and altered the BLUEPRINT.
Left for me, I nor believe say God wen I dey serve get hand for this kind matter so make una go question the doctors and the hospital wen dem dey run shows wit since.

@Siena - - - As per your question, here goes my answer;
1. This news made front page in so many dailies on the internet and in the papers. Even making headline in Yahoo News (US), NairaLand homepage and even everywhere on FB. So if people are clamouring for a DNA, u shudn't blame them cos it now appears to be a public issue which loads of people feel insulted and all they need is some proper clearance with reasonable proof.

2. I'll rather ask a Question to answer this and I hope u accept this. U have a court case in which involves DNA testing, who do you think wud be sending you to the hospital of their choice I know for sure twudn't be your own hospital and to even go the extra length, more than one hospital could be used in case of any discrepancies.

Jst as some peeps have suggested, put urself in the man's position and sometimes call black, black and not red jst becos of an empathy not worth giving.
TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE AND WHY I WILL ALWAYS REFUSE TO BELIEVE IS COS THIS IS HAPPENING IN THE UK (PURE WHITE MAN LAND)  grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by parki: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2010
Ta abegi i no blive o jare, abeg dey shud investigate well grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2010
harakiri:

@AMAKA. . . When you indicate a post as being dumb, make an effort to show the facts that make it so. This is 2010 and nairalanders are dead sick of your baffling irrational and deranged replies/posts. Grow up kid!
are you talking to me or yourself?
i highlighted everything that made the post "DUMB"
now good day.
cool
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by charles7: 12:53am On Jul 22, 2010
i wish you could all stop accusing these parents. So shocking to see that our own people can dishonor their own and are so quick to judge. We had the same kind of children our daughter came out blond with blue eyes just like the beautiful baby and yes it was shocking in the beginning for my wife especially. I am also igbo and in my family we are very fair. Our son also came out blond but with dark blue/green eyes. So yes for those who are so quick to judge it is possible to have blond children from 2 black parents. People still see us and are surprised our children are so fair but that is the nature of genes you just don't know.

Unless you have something positive to say do not post your comments who made you judges
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by sledge406: 1:40am On Jul 22, 2010
charles7:

i wish you could all stop accusing these parents. So shocking to see that our own people can dishonor their own and are so quick to judge. We had the same kind of children our daughter came out blond with blue eyes just like the beautiful baby and yes it was shocking in the beginning for my wife especially. I am also igbo and in my family we are very fair. Our son also came out blond but with dark blue/green eyes. So yes for those who are so quick to judge it is possible to have blond children from 2 black parents. People still see us and are surprised our children are so fair but that is the nature of genes you just don't know.

Unless you have something positive to say do not post your comments who made you judges
When you took time to post ^, no one stopped you but den again going by wat has been placed in bold, who disowned who here No matter how hard u try (even if it aint about dis issue), dere wud always be peeps @ log heads over a situation. Prolly some peeps have judged but den majority here are holding on to deir guns dat dey aren't convinced and wat u have said DIDN'T help d situation.
Dat u were KINDA in the same situation still differs highly. Did u see in anyway the parents looking VERY FAIR from the family pic
We know about nature of genes but for shizzle, dere's been a FOUL play and dat is wat we want ascertained.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Tinksh(f): 2:20am On Jul 22, 2010
wether the mother had an affair or not is her and her husbands damn business and no one elses.

But honestly how silly can so many people be, have a look at white woman/black men, black women/white mens children. I see plenty of them here in oz and as other posters have said they are a mix, like a caramel colour, brown curly hair and dark eyes, beautiful! Black and white do not make white & blonde!! Honestly get a grip. People have no excuse to be that ignorant!!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by ice234: 4:17am On Jul 22, 2010
is the gate man a white or is there a white among the staffs
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by chiogo(f): 5:13am On Jul 22, 2010
ice234:

is the gate man a white or is there a white among the staffs
LMFAO! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.