Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje (20732 Views)

Why I Buried Crystals Under My Altar & In The Foundation Of My Church- Pastor / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:48am On Feb 14
"If You Say Nonsense About Me On Facebook, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar, If I Don't K!ll You, Know That Jesus Is A N0ise Maker" β€” Prophet Odumeje

Source

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by PheelzAlmighty: 7:56am On Feb 14
Nigeria is a strange place.

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by uzohrome(m): 7:56am On Feb 14
Haha, garagara

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by superintendents(m): 7:56am On Feb 14
undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Anguldi(m): 7:56am On Feb 14
I'm the machine, I'm the fight, I'm the war.

Not everybody can be preaching love, I'm not a preacher of love. I am Indaboski bahose!

Don't give any money to any native doctor, they are all thieves. All they is take your chicken, goats and cars.

Liquid metal cheesy grin tongue
What happened to Governor Charles Soludu after demolishing his church grin Charlatans upandan

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Semms: 7:56am On Feb 14
Indabosky

1 Like

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by LegacyB: 7:56am On Feb 14
Foolish people.

3 Likes

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Kingrshd3: 7:56am On Feb 14
PitObi extended families πŸ˜†

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by erniok(m): 7:56am On Feb 14
Which Jesus is he referring to abeg.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Nahunger(m): 7:56am On Feb 14
grin
The liquid metal has spoken πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Helgreenluv(m): 7:56am On Feb 14
Abito shaker, gandusa gandusa

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by AlomoReloaded: 7:57am On Feb 14
He couldn't kill the family of Pericoma. He was shaking like a leaf.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by okoliobinna84(m): 7:57am On Feb 14
We dey craze to say anything bad about our favorite comedian?? U are the best in the field.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by LegacyB: 7:57am On Feb 14
PheelzAlmighty:
Nigeria is a strange place.
Honestly. You can imagine this type of so called leader. Very foolish man.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Stevenson20: 7:57am On Feb 14
De greatest comedian that ever lives

You're my G

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by UptownVibes(m): 7:57am On Feb 14
Killer grin. Even God no dey kill like that grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by CaptMG: 7:57am On Feb 14
Dey play with ancestors

1 Like

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by LegacyB: 7:57am On Feb 14
Kingrshd3:
PitObi extended families πŸ˜†
πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by IAMBOSS1990: 7:57am On Feb 14
Indabosky:πŸ˜„

The LORD has no business threatening or destroying anybody. His work is salvation:

1Thess.5v9 - For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

Na Satan dey find person to kill.

Repent, Read your Bible and pray more, God loves you and will make a way for you.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Kaybanty4u(m): 7:58am On Feb 14
Don't be surprised some gullible ashole will still defend this guy as man of God....

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Lalami3232(m): 7:58am On Feb 14
grin cheesy

No matter how many times the admins of this group block me, I will always be back to share the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

9 Likes

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Expanse2020(m): 7:58am On Feb 14
Jesus is a noise maker...
As in I know understand that part
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚This pastor ehn someone should give me his tweet account make I go drag am into mud..I want to check something

3 Likes

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by aieromon(m): 7:58am On Feb 14
This man sef.

1 Like

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:58am On Feb 14
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by free2ryhme: 7:58am On Feb 14
OLAADEGBU:

He never puts his thoughts into perspective when making some utterances

2 Likes

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by madfind: 7:58am On Feb 14
False pastor

7 Likes

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Parydelegate: 7:59am On Feb 14
Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Charmingrascal(m): 7:59am On Feb 14
Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Timoleon(m): 7:59am On Feb 14
Jokers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Westerhoffe(m): 7:59am On Feb 14
The statement already reeks cultist's threat.

What altar do you have where you kill people?

This is what JESUS CHRIST said:

Matthew 5 (KJV)
Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―
ΒΉΒΉ Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
ΒΉΒ² Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

But here you are, threatening to kill…

Please, step aside… you're not even a prophet of GOD anyway… so I expect nothing from you.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is The Man Who Cannot Provide For His Family Really Worse Than An Infidel? / Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.