Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Is She Tired Of Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Tired Of Me (5010 Views)

Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Tired Of This Relationship / The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Tired Of Me by roots: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2010
Guys I'm really grateful for all your contributions, thanks a lot.

She called on Tuesday evening still asking me that what is problem. I then express myself to her and told her what she did is not proper. She then felt a bit provoked telling me that I don't trust and Love her. Hearing her statement, that really pissed me off. So I took a bold decision to quit the relationship when blew the news to her over the phone. Telling her is over between the two of us, saying too that I don't want us to be seeing each other again (as people who wish to stay together forever).
But could you believe this, that same evening around 10:45pm she came to my place (she never did that). She said that I should take the Holy Bible and say to her that I don't love her (God knows that that is impossible). I then responded to her that if she really say she loves me, then why would she go on doing things that will hurt me. She then insist that there is nothing between her and the guy. I finally insist that she should live me alone and go back to her mothers home. She tried to kiss me and I pushed her away. She came back holding me and crying, which lasted up to an hour. As she cries, I didn't say anything. From the look of things then, it seems she is not living, she is not going back home, she was ready to stay through out the night (she had never slept before at my place). So around 12 midnight I had no choice but to forgive her and warned her not to do things that will hurt me again. She then agreed and promised that such will not happen again, then I took her home.

Now she is always flashing me (greeting) on phone sending text that She loves me. After work yesterday she came to my place and spent the remaining time with me for the day. Now she is at my work place for a visit.
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by likewhat: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2010
The text is just too looong to read, couldnt you have sumarized the story?
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by papa190(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2010
^^
If u nor fit read go buy goongles

@roots

Thanks now u have set your relationship on the rite path
Now keep watching her,she mite be on this Good gurl path for the next 1month
dont be fooled keep watching her and thanks for forgivin her @least now she knows ure a strong man!!
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by omofat: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2010
Can we suspend this thread now? - Atleast until you catch her doing another neighbor! grin grin
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by boy1(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2010
Always remember 2 use ur condom. .one mistake can ruin ur life.
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by ccollins(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2010
Lol@omo~fat
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by roots: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2010
Thanks a lot guys
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by deniyor: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2010
Did you address the part where she goes to the other guy's room or make her swear by that bible that nothing has happened between her and the other guy. Cos if u did not address the problem itself, you just postponed the evil day.
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by kpolli(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2010
person don solve problem, una still dey find solution
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by papa190(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2010
[size=17pt]^^

DEATH, grin grin
This Kpolli is useless~
[/size]
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by deniyor: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2010
grin
It's boring when there is no problem. Bad for business shocked
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by roots: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2010
deniyor:

Did you address the part where she goes to the other guy's room or make her swear by that bible that nothing has happened between her and the other guy. Cos if u did not address the problem itself, you just postponed the evil day.

She swore with the Bible, that she did nothing with the guy, thanks.
kpolli:

person don solve problem, una still dey find solution

Thanks again. All I can do is put my trust in God, let HIM choose the path that best fit me.
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by todan(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2010

Exactly, at least to find her guilty, should in case their is need for future reference.
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by boy1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2010
roots:

She swore with the Bible, that she did nothing with the guy, thanks.
Thanks again. All I can do is put my trust in God, let HIM choose the path that best fit me.
funny!i've been in ur situation. .dis particular girl also swore with d Bible and i later found out she was lying.
Desperate women will do anything 2 survive. .i was only fooled once. .now i be chairman 4 women affairs.
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by roots: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2010
boy1:

funny!i've been in your situation. .dis particular girl also swore with d Bible and i later found out she was lying.
Desperate women will do anything 2 survive. .i was only fooled once. .now i be chairman 4 women affairs.

Thanks bro. I'm careful, I will not allow emotions to drive me. It's her own problem even she swore or not, myself I will just be careful and observe her.
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by adaybola(f): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2010
deniyor:

grin
It's boring when there is no problem. Bad for business shocked

lol!!!
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by martho(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2010
mmm!watch her closely and decide if u still want 2 go ahead with d relationship.
Have u ever thought of tying d knot b4 she gains admission 2 uni.?
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by Youngpo413: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
omofat:
Guy man, I feel your pain.

But the truth is there is probably very little you can do. No amount of warning or ultimatum will stop your woman from going to see this chap.

Trust me. She has developed 'a thing' and she wont stop. You are in a no-win situation; If you make noise about it, she will do it secretly or she will kuku leave you altogether. If you dont make noise about it, then you will live in silent pain and she will still leave you. If you leave her first then she will say you overreacted and that shebi there was nothing going on. You cannot win!

Until she goes and sees what's behind the door and maybe gets a few of her fingers burned, she will not listen to you.

Sadly, a lot of people have to experience certain things before they learn. Your woman is one of such.

Grin, bear it and hope for the best.
you have said it all
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by apparentlylaw(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Look @ dem wif 3D ...buh warn her dah if she gets Pregnant ...dat u won't be held responsible ...Act normal ..don't get intimate wif her again ...Look for anoda geh and get friendly wif her ..make her jealous and I bet u she would realize dat u guyz are drifting apart and she wuld reset
Re: Is She Tired Of Me by kushsy: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
roots:
Guys I really appreciate u all.

She looks so innocent and gentle after her Dad abandon. I love her passion to be educated, she looks nice too.

Guys, I did threatening her in the past, that is better to quit the relationship. I even told her that I'm moving far away from her to stay with a friend for weeks. But hearing that she cried with her heart beating fast to the extent that she nearly collapse and maybe die. Now I'm even scared to tell her that again because of the past incidence. what do you think I should do. Thanks alot.

How old r u? D girl is seeing the other guy..stop being neive

(1) (2) (Reply)

...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act / My Crush Seun Osewa Is Messing Up / Can Women Be Put In The Friend Zone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.