Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Men And Their Ego: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Their Ego: (3055 Views)

Ego Got Bruised. / Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Their Ego: by pweetychic: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2010
'why do men tend to think that by proposing and marrying ladies, they are doing them a favour'
Re: Men And Their Ego: by papa190(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2010
yeah, we are helpin em, out cos a lady has 2 choices

1,get smtin doin and get married later
and
2,immediately hide behind a sucessful man and get married 2 him even when Jobless

but men have no options
its to go out there and get money, no money, no marriage~

so we men are doin ladies a great favour by gettin married 2 em 2 save em from their troubles~
Re: Men And Their Ego: by MrC0rk: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2010
1, to rescue them (ratio of women to men is 15 to 1)
2, We need punny (standard)
3, price of women gone up by 0.12% coz of the ressesion

Hope this helps.
Re: Men And Their Ego: by blacksta(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2010
pweetychic:

Why do guys think they are helping ladies by proposing and getting married to them?

Are u well - The fact is that you were never created to remain alone - Lonelyness is massive killer in the present age. It is has provern that woman who married have a more happier and extended life unlike a miserable lonely woman.
Re: Men And Their Ego: by papa190(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2010
Mr C0rk:

1, to rescue them (ratio of women to men is 15 to 1)
2, We need punny (standard)
3, price of women gone up by 0.12% coz of the ressesion

Hope this helps.

speaking from a player's point of view~ grin grin
Re: Men And Their Ego: by NaijaSisi(f): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2010
blacksta:

Are u well - The fact is that you were never created to remain alone - Lonelyness is massive killer in the present age. It is has provern that woman who married have a more happier and extended life unlike a miserable lonely woman.

my dear I think you are missing the point here, I think wat the poster is trying to say is 'why do men tend to think that by marrying ladies, they are doing them a favour', not 'why do men marry women', as your post seems to be addressing
Re: Men And Their Ego: by pweetychic: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2010
papa190:

yeah, we are helpin em, out cos a lady has 2 choices

1,get smtin doin and get married later
and
2,immediately hide behind a sucessful man and get married 2 him even when Jobless

but men have no options
its to go out there and get money, no money, no marriage~

so we men are doin ladies a great favour by gettin married 2 em 2 save em from their troubles~

In my own opinion, i think ladies are doin guys a gr8 favour by saying YES to their proposals. A virteuos woman is an asset money can't purchase. The Holy bible even encouraged men that He who finds a wife shall receives favour in the sight of God. Men are more blessed when they get married. So you guys should not think your are doing us any favour getting married to us.
Re: Men And Their Ego: by pweetychic: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2010
blacksta:

I hv modified my sentences, guess it was too simple for u to understand,

ill-mannered,
Re: Men And Their Ego: by blacksta(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

my dear I think you are missing the point here, I think wat the poster is trying to say is 'why do men tend to think that by marrying ladies, they are doing them a favour', not 'why do men marry women', as your post seems to be addressing

Dr Naija Sisi to the rescue again - All these people who no go school and come here posting nonsense.
Re: Men And Their Ego: by pweetychic: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2010
blacksta:

Dr Naija Sisi to the rescue again - All these people who no go school and come here posting nonsense.

i think you are d illitrate in here. I guess your reasoning faculty is too low to understand simple english, that was why i modified it 4u,
Re: Men And Their Ego: by blacksta(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2010
Liar - yourself could not even understand what you wrote until you were pointed in the right direction.
Re: Men And Their Ego: by papa190(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2010
pweetychic:

In my own opinion, i think ladies are doin guys a gr8 favour by saying YES to their proposals. A virteuos woman is an asset money can't purchase. The Holy bible even encouraged men that He who finds a wife shall receives favour in the sight of God. Men are more blessed when they get married. So you guys should not think your are doing us any favour getting married to us.

Lol, now can u tell me how many virteous woman are out there today~
would a virteous woman get married 2 u without 1kobo in your account~
we men are rather saving these women from the shame,
@age 21 you em gurls running round town looking for mr.rite 2 propose~
why cant she simply get sometin solid make some money b4 getting married~
Re: Men And Their Ego: by Acidosis(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2010
. .am reading this for the first time.
Re: Men And Their Ego: by kpolli(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2010
cos we r
Re: Men And Their Ego: by papa190(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2010
pweetychic:

i think you are d illitrate in here. I guess your reasoning faculty is too low to understand simple english, that was why i modified it 4u,

lol, grabs sugarcane and coke about 2 watch the first punch to be thrown~ grin grin
Re: Men And Their Ego: by adaybola(f): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2010
pweetychic:

'why do men tend to think that by proposing and marrying ladies, they are doing them a favour'

Any man who thinks that way is a pathetic, disillusioned and dejected slowpoke!
Re: Men And Their Ego: by pweetychic: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2010
pweetychic:

Why do guys think they are helping ladies by proposing and getting married to them?

blacksta:

[b][b]

Someone should please, read and interprete the above first n second quotes, and what the scumbag blasksta interpreted it to be, Go n get a lyf olodo,
Re: Men And Their Ego: by MrC0rk: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2010
too much education make women disrespect men,true. Life would be greater if only they obey[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Men And Their Ego: by Onchedu(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2010
pweetychic:

All men?
Re: Men And Their Ego: by pweetychic: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2010
Onchedu:

All men?

Not all men but most guys,
Re: Men And Their Ego: by omofat: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2010
No one is doing anyone any special favours. Men get blessed when they marry a woman. Women too get blessed when they are married by men. No controversy here.
Re: Men And Their Ego: by 2wise4real: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2010
pweetychic:

[b][b]

Someone should please, read and interprete the above first n second quotes, and what the scumbag blasksta interpreted it to be, Go n get a lyf olodo,

Blacksta, you are the real illetrate that pweetychic called you,  The 2 quotes have same meaning, infact what she wrote first was even easier to understand. Next time read the lines so well, and digest it before you make comments.

justice in da house
Re: Men And Their Ego: by vivaladiva(f): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2010
going by the way most naija gals hold on to marriage  like its a passport to heaven, i can understand y some nigerian men act like they r doing women a favour
personally i think marriages r seriously over ratted, especially the one we practice in nigeria
i would rather die a lonely woman than get married to a man who thinks he is doing me a favour by getting married to me
to be honest i dont know wat the fuss is about, yeah its great to be married if u consider two heads r better than one===but pls its certainly no reason to get ur self tied up to some self absorbed man

let me ask a question:y do most nigerian gals think that by having sex with a man, they r some how doing the man a favour
Re: Men And Their Ego: by 2wise4real: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2010
omo~fat:

No one is doing anyone any special favours. Men get blessed when they marry a woman. Women too get blessed when they are married by men. No controversy here.

Nice words,
Re: Men And Their Ego: by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2010
vivaladiva:

going by the way most naija gals hold on to marriage like its a passport to heaven, i can understand y some nigerian men act like they r doing women a favour
personally i think marriages r seriously over ratted, especially the one we practice in nigeria
i would rather die a lonely woman than get married to a man who thinks he is doing me a favour by getting married to me
to be honest i dont know wat the fuss is about, yeah its great to be married if u consider two heads r better than one===but pls its certainly no reason to get your self tied up to some self absorbed man

let me ask a question:y do most nigerian gals think that by having sex with a man, they r some how doing the man a favour

More Plsssssssssssssssssssss!!!! I'm all ears sad
Re: Men And Their Ego: by cantell(m): 11:18am On Jul 20, 2010
vivaladiva:

going by the way most naija gals hold on to marriage  like its a passport to heaven, i can understand y some nigerian men act like they r doing women a favour
to be honest i dont know wat the fuss is about, yeah its great to be married if u consider two heads r better than one===but pls its certainly no reason to get your self tied up to some self absorbed man

Blah. .blah. .blah. .blah.
Na dem dey fall pass.
Re: Men And Their Ego: by lourash(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2010
@LOVE4BUG Nice profile pics, forgive me for checking sha
Re: Men And Their Ego: by Agibecky: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2010
pweetychic:

BUT WHY DO THEY HAVE TO GO ON BENDED KNEES TO POP THE QUESTION?
Re: Men And Their Ego: by vivaladiva(f): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2010
if u knew me cantell===u really wouldnt say that at all
am not one of those crazy lesbian feminist
but hell, i stand for the truth and i try to b honest with my self and others no matter the consequence

okay, tell me wat is so special about nigerian marriages====i was telling a friend that other day that i cant rem eny one in naija that really has a so called happy marriege
my mum is divorced, and i know she wishes sometimes that she wasnt, but most times shes see wat her so called married friends r going tru and she tanks her god
i know a gal who was so eager to get married like maddness, at the hotel where she was staying with her husband for their honey moon
the husband had another gal, he used to sneek out to go and f=u=c=k===pls tell me wat is the point in getting married to heart ache
and u know the weired thing, she cant get divorsed for watever f-u-c-king reason, she had to stay in the marriage and swallow her bitter pill
those r the gals, that make men think that they r doin a woman a favour by marrying them
my ex and evn my current boyfriend say they cant marry a woman who smokes====and am like ehn==i tie ur tail===u no see say i dey smoke b4 u come follow body join me====i beg i no force u to marry me ooooo

some women spend all their god damn life doing this and that to make them marriage material====i spit on their face
i went to uni cos i wanted an education===not to make me wife material
i am an above average cook==cos at one time i liked to cook

my flat looks nice and cosey cos i have a passion for interior design
the list goes on and onif u dont like me the way i am===then u can go Bleep ur mother or sister if u have one
i can think of more horrible miserable things than not getting married
Re: Men And Their Ego: by omofat: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^^ You sound so angry sad
Re: Men And Their Ego: by vivaladiva(f): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2010
omofat---am not angry---am just passionate
okay maybe i am a little angry but nothing a good gin and tonic wont fix
Re: Men And Their Ego: by vivaladiva(f): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2010
i hope my swearing hasnt lead u to that conclusion, cos i am a perpetual swearer
i say f-u-c-k evn when am f-u-c-king grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could My E-boyfriend Be My Fiance's Brother / Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? / Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.