Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys (2974 Views)

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Hazardd(m): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2014
I think every girl looks beautiful with or without it.Am not a fan of too much make-up on a girl.I don't speak for all guys on that,it's just what am attracted to.
I tend to go for more laid-back girls who don’t put too much emphasis on their appearance

Alot of guys are saying "I like a woman naturally beauty" but I think that make-up can enhance that slightly

So guys,lets hear your taughts on that
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by sexyedjutto: 6:40am On Dec 09, 2014
Make up
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Hazardd(m): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2014
sexyedjutto:
Make up
Lol.ok
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by passionate88: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2014
Natural... They shouldn't hide behind mary kays et al
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Elcemento(m): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2014
No make up.I've met lots of very beautiful ladies without any make up.I tell you,they are very attractive and most of them possess other "accessories". grin grin grin

#CEMENT!!! 300 BAGS MINIMUM, NO MAXIMUM.
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by sexyedjutto: 6:50am On Dec 09, 2014
Yea bliv me u dnt wanna knw wat dey luk lyk witout dia makeup
Hazardd:

Lol.ok
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by buchi4action(m): 6:51am On Dec 09, 2014
I love girls without makeup
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by phorget(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2014
Some gals be like...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Hazardd(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2014
sexyedjutto:
Make up
Lol,have you been in a situation that you went home with a woman with make-up and next day you wake up with someone who look like a new person.
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by 9inches(m): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2014
No make up, cos I like snuggling
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Hazardd(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2014
Elcemento:
No make up.I've met lots of very beautiful ladies without any make up.I tell you,they are very attractive and most of them possess other "accessories". grin grin grin

#CEMENT!!! 300 BAGS MINIMUM....LAGOS ONLY.

True talk grin
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by okotv(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2014
go natural or forget it
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Hazardd(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2014
9inches:
No make up, cos I like snuggling
You wouldn't snuggle those with makeup ...... grin
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by dechandel(f): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2014
See them
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Enegod(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2014
For better answers, I think all women on here should have to post
before and after make-up pics and a birth
certificate and toppless pics.-recent
ones....undecided
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Hazardd(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:
See them

Don't be angry...
those with make-up are also beautiful
But natural are the best grin
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Hazardd(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2014
Enegod:
ones....undecided

grin grin
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by AJ01(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2014
Without make-up is so adorable..true natural beauty...
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by dechandel(f): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2014
Hazardd:

Don't be angry...
those with make-up are also beautiful grin
Ehen
before nko
And they are also beautiful without makeup tongue
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by 9inches(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2014
Hazardd:

You wouldn't snuggle those with makeup ...... grin
I can hardly do that. I'm a bit of a neat freak.
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by echobee(f): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2014
Just passing tongue
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by justi4jesu(f): 7:27am On Dec 09, 2014
Enegod:
ones....undecided

lol...see your life grin grin grin
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by 9inches(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:
See them
Feeling bad already? cheesy
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by 9inches(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2014
echobee:
Just passing tongue
*moves out of her way to avoid stains*
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 09, 2014
Enegod:
ones....undecided
Seriously?
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by dechandel(f): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2014
9inches:

Feeling bad already? cheesy

Why should i
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by 9inches(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:

Why should i
Cos we the male folks are the umpires, aren't we?
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Hazardd(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:
Ehen
before nko
And they are also beautiful without makeup tongue
But they will look different with makeup.... grin
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by xpac01(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2014
From experience, most ladies with make up are very insecured. I get hard on for ladies with just a touch of dark eyeliner.
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2014
It depends on the "degree of makeup" For me,i love light makeup...and I think guys here are talking about the heavy ones.

But come to think of it,so y'all would date a girl with no makeup at all and when I say no makeup I mean, no powder? No lipgloss? No nothing? Like seriously
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by Hazardd(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2014
echobee:
Just passing tongue

Pass well,no looking back grin
Re: Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys by justi4jesu(f): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Jennimma:
It depends on the "degree of makeup" For me,i love light makeup...and I think guys here are talking about the heavy ones.

But come to think of it,so y'all would date a girl with no makeup at all and when I say no makeup I mean, no powder? No lipgloss? No nothing? Like seriously

Dont mind them, little make-up does no harm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ways To Make Your Lover Your Best Friend And Keep Them Falling In Love All Over / Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.