Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! (1080 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / When Who You Want Does Not Want You. / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! by IamPlato(m): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2018

The Year Is Close To Its End, and I Do Not Wish To Carry Certain Things Along with Me... I Dont Want To Talk Dirty Anymore, No More Abuses or Harsh Words, No More Asslicking or Whatever...

I Want To Be A Good Boy From Now On.

If I Have Hurt You Or Offended You Please Forgive Me, even If You Offended Me please Forgive Me As Well...

Let Us Have A World Of Ordinary People, Living Life The Way God Wants Us To.

Thank You!

LivingFree!

LightQueen!

Queenbelle!

Lalasticlala

Pocohantas

Divay
Re: Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin you try joor......
Re: Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! by sparkle6(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
And you are a male but your monika says female. Am not forgiving again. grin
Re: Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
It is well my son cheesy Sin no more grin
Re: Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
sparkle6:
And you are a male but your monika says female. Am not forgiving again. grin
You dey mind the guy? grin
Re: Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! by Alwaysking: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
You are forgiven, go and sin no more.
Re: Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! by IamPlato(m): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
LightQueen:
It is well my son cheesy Sin no more grin

Yes Grand Ma
Re: Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! by IamPlato(m): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Alwaysking:
You are forgiven, go and sin no more.
smiley
Re: Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
You don dey die ni abi you don give your life to your pastor? cheesy
Re: Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! by IamPlato(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
MajorJeffery:
You don dey die ni abi you don give your life to your pastor? cheesy

Die For Wetin.

I Dont Want To Make People Feel Bad Anymore
Re: Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
IamPlato:

The Year Is Close To Its End, and I Do Not Wish To Carry Certain Things Along with Me... I Dont Want To Talk Dirty Anymore, No More Abuses or Harsh Words, No More Asslicking or Whatever...

I Want To Be A Good Boy From Now On.

If I Have Hurt You Or Offended You Please Forgive Me, even If You Offended Me please Forgive Me As Well...

Let Us Have A World Of Ordinary People, Living Life The Way God Wants Us To.

Thank You!

LivingFree!

LightQueen!

Queenbelle!

Lalasticlala

Pocohantas

Divay
noted. Hope you keep to your resolution
Re: Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! by anochuko01(m): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
you need Jesus
Re: Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! by itsmeurLady(f): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Aww this is so cute, which everyone can act like you... Y'all should please forgive him, Biko!!
Re: Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
And no one is beyond redemption. smiley
Re: Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! by IamPlato(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
anochuko01:
you need Jesus
undecided
Re: Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! by Amakababe(f): 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
childish, attention seeking.
Re: Nairalanders! I Want You All To Hear This! by IamPlato(m): 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
Amakababe:
childish, attention seeking.

Amaka! undecided

(1) (Reply)

DELSU Student Reveals How Her Relationship Status Saved Her From Yahoo Boys / Prostitute Dies During Marathon Sex / Why Do Yorubas Recognize Igbos So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.