Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

DELSU Student Reveals How Her Relationship Status Saved Her From Yahoo Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DELSU Student Reveals How Her Relationship Status Saved Her From Yahoo Boys (1080 Views)

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELSU Student Reveals How Her Relationship Status Saved Her From Yahoo Boys by Gossipninja: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
A Delsu student by name Okoro Precious, has revealed how her relationship status saved her from the same yahoo boys that allegedly killed her colleague Elozino Joshuana that has been in the news..

The lady who took to her insta story to thank God for saving her from the hands of the said yahoo boys, who she earlier thought were normal toasters.. But turned them down because of her current relationship..

She wrote;

"My covenant keeping God protected me from ritualist, I avoided them thinking they were toasters. since I'm in a serious relationship, I have been avoiding male toasters. Until today I found a picture of the same persons who killed Zino..

Watch The Video HERE

https://zenithnaija.com/delsu-student-reveals-how-her-relationship-status-saved-her-from-yahoo-boys/

Re: DELSU Student Reveals How Her Relationship Status Saved Her From Yahoo Boys by habsydiamond(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
I dey smell something fishy... She fit dey lie oooo grin grin
Re: DELSU Student Reveals How Her Relationship Status Saved Her From Yahoo Boys by DannyJ19(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
retualists
Re: DELSU Student Reveals How Her Relationship Status Saved Her From Yahoo Boys by Youngbbt: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
people just wan to trend online...... I hardly believe this type of story
Re: DELSU Student Reveals How Her Relationship Status Saved Her From Yahoo Boys by haywire07(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
Only She and God knows how many times she stamped her feet for initially rejecting their offer undecided
Re: DELSU Student Reveals How Her Relationship Status Saved Her From Yahoo Boys by Charmingrascal(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Slay queen craving for attention on social media. All her boyfrnds who saw her post will be feeling fly not knwing dat she is in "serious relationship" wit many guys. The yahoo boy fit don even straff sef I fear all these social media slay queens

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Reveals How Her Relationship Status Saved Her From Yahoo Boys by MJBOLT: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
attention seeking bi.tch trying to use someone misfortune to gain cheap popularity
Re: DELSU Student Reveals How Her Relationship Status Saved Her From Yahoo Boys by stephenolamide(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! GBESE, money Don enter Fire �!! See as she spell ritualist! "Retualist", and nah one parent dey pay her school fee so?! Bomb dey your head ooh, if them no tell you, I go do

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute Dies During Marathon Sex / Copied Post / Don’t Women Enjoy Breastfeeding Their Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.