Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher (1490 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by Sadiqali24(m): 7:46am On Nov 02, 2018
Reasons why you should date, marry a teacher:

Ever thought of dating or even marrying a teacher? Maybe you should.

They are not just great friends but they also make great lovers probably because they have acquired so many skills from their career on how to relate with people.

1. Holidays

We all love holidays and teachers enjoy quite some good holiday time. They are just some of the luckiest professionals who can enjoy up to three holidays in a year. So if you need a partner with whom you can travel the world with, a teacher is best.

2. They are great with kids

Teachers are generally great with kids because they deal with kids every day. If you have kids already, dating a teacher is ideal and most likely your kids will love them.

3. They are selfless

Being a teacher calls for putting a side your personal needs first to cater for those of your students. So, if you date a teacher, you can be sure that they will always sacrifice their energy and time just for your sake.

4. Discipline

If you marry a teacher, you can be certain that your kids will be the most disciplined. If you suck at disciplining, then your teacher partner will take care of that.

5. They are patient

They have dealt with slow learners and they will push a kid to the end without losing their temper. The same case, they will be patient with you and as long as the wait is worth it, they won’t mind.

6. Great at problem solving

Being teachers, they solve so many problems brought to them by students and even parents. You can count on them to help you come up with a solution to that problem you feel like is so mountainous.

7. They are not into money

Teaching is one job that people do out of passion but not really for money. And even with the not so much money they get, they still love their job. They are not used to much money and will not push you to go rob a bank to sustain their high standards of living.

Aren’t these reasons great enough to convince you to get a teacher as your fiancé?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by TuborTee143: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2018
See wahala o � � so we must marry a teacher? Biko what about the wicked aunties them?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2018
Sadiqali24:

They are not just great friends but they also make great lovers probably because they have acquired so many skills from their career on how to relate with people.

1. Holidays

We all love holidays and teachers enjoy quite some good holiday time. They are just some of the luckiest professionals who can enjoy up to three holidays in a year. So if you need a partner with whom you can travel the world with, a teacher is best.

Teachers are generally great with kids because they deal with kids every day. If you have kids already, dating a teacher is ideal and most likely your kids will love them.

3. They are selfless

Being a teacher calls for putting a side your personal needs first to cater for those of your students. So, if you date a teacher, you can be sure that they will always sacrifice their energy and time just for your sake.

4. Discipline

If you marry a teacher, you can be certain that your kids will be the most disciplined. If you suck at disciplining, then your teacher partner will take care of that.

5. They are patient

They have dealt with slow learners and they will push a kid to the end without losing their temper. The same case, they will be patient with you and as long as the wait is worth it, they won’t mind.

Being teachers, they solve so many problems brought to them by students and even parents. You can count on them to help you come up with a solution to that problem you feel like is so mountainous.

Teaching is one job that people do out of passion but not really for money. And even with the not so much money they get, they still love their job. They are not used to much money and will not push you to go rob a bank to sustain their high standards of living.

Aren’t these reasons great enough to convince you to get a teacher as your fiancé?
Hm

Teachers are good parents for sure.
But they aren't that recognized in the issue of money.
But op money isn't everything.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2018
TuborTee143:

See wahala o � � so we must marry a teacher? Biko what about the wicked aunties them?
please keep quiet. You're where you are today because of your teachers. Learn to appreciate them
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by DabuIIIT: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2018
I prefer a nurse
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by TuborTee143: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
please keep quiet. You're where you are today because of your teachers. Learn to appreciate them

Kindly express ur opinion. That's mine
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by Sadiqali24(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2018
TuborTee143:

Date a teacher and you would understand what I'm saying.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by TuborTee143: 8:11am On Nov 02, 2018
Sadiqali24:
Date a teacher and you would understand what I'm saying.

OK I agree.. Lol. Oya give me 1 na.. Fair in complexion, average height, a bit curved n full legs... Good2go
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by CreepyBlackpool: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2018
with the way this govt is treating and owing them upandan.
Sha, maybe its private secondary school teachers you mean
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by Sadiqali24(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2018
TuborTee143:

OK I agree.. Lol. Oya give me 1 na.. Fair in complexion, average height, a bit curved n full legs... Good2go
check very well there is one with this ur description in ur enveron.lol
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
You're where you are today because of your teachers. Learn to appreciate them

I don help you arrange am well
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by Uglymugg: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2018
It's true. Teachers are really sweet. Just look at makydebbie for example.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by ednut1(m): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2018
Zero ambition or business acumen most times

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by makydebbie(f): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Uglymugg:
It's true. Teachers are really sweet. Just look at makydebbie for example.
Awwn. kiss kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by Originalsly: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
8. A teacher will correct your misspelled words.....mary...marry.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ride on OP
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by WinningEleven(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
tosyne2much:
Ride on OP
Mr 10 list
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
Mr 10 list
Baba na me be that oooo cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by WinningEleven(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
tosyne2much:
Baba na me be that oooo cheesy
egbon, e gba WO me tu ma post list now? E ti pe ju o
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by tosyne2much(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
egbon, e gba WO me tu ma post list now? E ti pe ju o
I will try to dish out something this week bro cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by Biglittlelois(f): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Honestly teachers should be the highest paid in the world, without them there wont be other professions, but about dating them.......i'm not sure.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by tee59(f): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
As a teacher, I love my job and not because of money but as a calling to mould lives.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by placeofallure(f): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Not all teachers are poor. Money, the wads, don't make rich, it's the quality of your heart. Some teachers earn 6 figures you know and still have the opportunity to do extra exploits. I am proud to be one, a teacher, a nation builder, a life moulder! It's amazing working with children.

Some of my pupils call me Mummy, they don't wanna hear Mrs. XYZ or anything, they prefer Mummy. On my last birthday, a few months ago, I was completely thrown off the ground. The kids all by themselves planned a surprise birthday party for me. They came to the staff room and pleaded that I should just come to their class. Pizza, cakes, chicken, hand made cards and all, No parents, no aunties or uncles, just the kids. I cried. What more can anyone wish for? That's one of the rewards we get and we're contented with it. I can't share the pictures here but they sure made my day.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Sadiqali24:

1. Holidays

3. They are selfless

4. Discipline

5. They are patient

Nice one, Op!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date,Marry A Teacher by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
I will consider teachers but the problem is that WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT YOU GET when it comes to marriage. In other words, marriage is a scam.

(1) (Reply)

How I Became A Lesbian. We would Kiss Passionately, Do 69... / This Wayward Girl Is Blackmailing My Husband: Is He Guilty? / Examine Yourself Honestly: Do You Believe You're Tolerable ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.