Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

'queen Of Cellulite City' Lala Tshabalala Flaunts Her Body In New Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'queen Of Cellulite City' Lala Tshabalala Flaunts Her Body In New Photos (2156 Views)

I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'queen Of Cellulite City' Lala Tshabalala Flaunts Her Body In New Photos by made4naijamusic: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2018
South African Plus-sized model and body activist, Lala Tshabalala, who also calls herself the 'Queen of Cellulite City' took to her Twitter page to proudly flaunt her body in a two-piece underwear

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/queen-of-cellulite-city-lala-tshabalala-flaunts-her-body-in-new-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: 'queen Of Cellulite City' Lala Tshabalala Flaunts Her Body In New Photos by made4naijamusic: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2018
More
Re: 'queen Of Cellulite City' Lala Tshabalala Flaunts Her Body In New Photos by navzla(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2018
Go burn calories girl
Re: 'queen Of Cellulite City' Lala Tshabalala Flaunts Her Body In New Photos by Waakanda: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: 'queen Of Cellulite City' Lala Tshabalala Flaunts Her Body In New Photos by sirusX(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2018
See food ooo....for those who can press for Africa

Re: 'queen Of Cellulite City' Lala Tshabalala Flaunts Her Body In New Photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Is that what they call them now,Body Activists.
Re: 'queen Of Cellulite City' Lala Tshabalala Flaunts Her Body In New Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
hippopotamus*spit*
Re: 'queen Of Cellulite City' Lala Tshabalala Flaunts Her Body In New Photos by Jenniferblog(f): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: 'queen Of Cellulite City' Lala Tshabalala Flaunts Her Body In New Photos by folake4u(f): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
She's pretty tho smiley

(1) (Reply)

'I Thought He Loved Me' – British Woman, 60, Who Spent Years With A Toy Boy, 26. / Shocker!!! What Fat Girls Do That Slim Girls Don't. / New Adult Whatsapp Group For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.