Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (10498 Views)

My Sexcapades In University Of Lagos ( Pictures Attached) / 8 Signs That A Man Will Never Stop Loving You / Why I May Never Stop Masturbating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by ednut1(m): 5:29am On Nov 03, 2018
The rape of 1 to 9 year old gals is due to dressing Hear urself
Re: ... by islandmoon: 5:44am On Nov 03, 2018
Aisha Buhari went to primary and secondary school in Adamawa State. On 2 December 1989, she married Muhammadu Buhari, who had five children from a previous marriage to Safinatu Yusuf. Aisha and Muhammadu Buhari have five children together and one grand child.
she got married at the age of 9 or 10, as a child bride, meaning she was forced to embraced that thing.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Tallesty1(m): 5:55am On Nov 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
See Nigerian ladies still get self preservation and shame, they cover up
This is not true.
Re: ... by tmtech: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2018
Tallesty1:
This is not true.

u prolly never left the shores of dis county before... even to other African country....
Re: ... by Tallesty1(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2018
tmtech:

u prolly never left the shores of dis county before... even to other African country....

Your point sir?
Re: ... by tmtech: 6:59am On Nov 03, 2018
Jaguntimi:
well the current stats list America as the leading rape crimes cases , with India as the fourth( I can tell you this is in relation with their large population) .. you should not close your eyes from the fact that the Arab countries are no where in the top 20 .. ( a key factor is the position of their culture against nude dressing) they understand men are moved by what they see.. some crazy men could even get aroused merely sighting the feet of a lady

u really think mode of dressing is what triggers rape?.... so many gals get raped in Arab countries , only that their laws are crazily in favour of men. u can rape a gal in Tunisia or moroco and once u choose to marry her, u won't face any charges and after some years , u r free to leave her..in some other arab countries , a lady must present a witness before her case can be addressed. Go watch mhedi hassan head to head on aljazeera.
Indian has so many unreported cases of rape and so many bruttal rape cases against minors. even when the culprits are caught, they usually get off easily ....

the question to u is, do u think your daughter deserve to be rape for wearing a short gown?
what of Reverend fathers that rape children and the Catholic system still protect them?
for u to even think rape just became very rampant becos girls don't dress well, shows u r I'll informed .....

the media and internet r playing a big role in reporting rape cases in nigeria and most of the case reported have little or nothing to do with dressing mode of the victim....

maybe u think u can rape a girl if she dresses scantily ..... if so, u can as well rape ur own daughter....

rapists always florish becos of apologists like u....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ... by tmtech: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2018
Tallesty1:
This is not true.
Re: ... by tmtech: 7:03am On Nov 03, 2018
Tallesty1:
This is not true.
maybe u should clarify dis first.
Re: ... by princfred(m): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Well, the OP is kinda right.

But nothing vilifies or justifies rape. Rape is injustice towards females. Even if she is unclad( Yes I mean if she is stack naked, because she owns her body), her NO is NO.

Some guys just need self-control.

NOTHING JUSTIFIES A GIRL BEING RAPED BY SOME RANDY GUYS.
Guys should start walking around unclad with a hardon in response. Lol
Re: ... by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2018
princfred:
Guys should start walking around unclad with a hardon in response. Lol

Loool
Funny guy
Re: ... by princfred(m): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Loool
Funny guy
By then we go know who go dey rape who based on the different sizes and shapes they will be seeing.
Re: ... by BlackManta(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2018
OP is naïve and ill informed.
If you think mode of dressing triggers rape, then your reasoning is very shallow.
You have not started solving the problem, you are adding to it.

One thing you should understand is that rapists are sick people.
A rapist will rape you whether you are dressed well or not.

If it is true that mode of dressing is what triggers rape, then children should be safe from rape.

But in reality, they are not safe.

Most cases of rape news on nairaland front pages involves children and minors not up to 18.

Should mode of dressing be blamed for that one too

If you think dressing well and covering up your body will protect you from rapists, then you are very stupid and naïve.

Underate rapists at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: ... by SIRTee15: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2018
Jaguntimi:
well the current stats list America as the leading rape crimes cases , with India as the fourth( I can tell you this is in relation with their large population) .. you should not close your eyes from the fact that the Arab countries are no where in the top 20 .. ( a key factor is the position of their culture against nude dressing) they understand men are moved by what they see.. some crazy men could even get aroused merely sighting the feet of a lady

statement borne out of fallacy and ignorance....
Arab men that brutally rape their maids and female servants incessantly and sometimes murder the helpless victims.....
besides to prove a rape case in court in middle east is very hard, the victim needs to produce 5 witnesses in court to corroborate her statement.....
Most women end up in jail for reported being raped....
Moreover, If the rapist offer to marry the victim or agree to pay her bride price, the case is dropped.....
There's simply no excuse for rape...
NO means NO, no matter the circumstances..
Re: ... by KINGinVAHALA: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2018
Re: ... by sunnymix: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
BlackManta:
OP is naïve and ill informed.
If you think mode of dressing triggers rape, then your reasoning is very shallow.
You have not started solving the problem, you are adding to it.

One thing you should understand is that rapists are sick people.
A rapist will rape you whether you are dressed well or not.

If it is true that mode of dressing is what triggers rape, then children should be safe from rape.

But in reality, they are not safe.

Most cases of rape news on nairaland front pages involves children and minors not up to 18.

Should mode of dressing be blamed for that one too

If you think dressing well and covering up your body will protect you from rapists, then you are very stupid and naïve.

Underate rapists at your own peril.
yes,dressing is not a reason..i can dress the way i like.but the mind(your heart) is the main factor..
These rapists should be sentenced to death by hanging.
Re: ... by Masdon2754: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Like the 9mobile page and invite at least 5person to stand the chance to win 5million naira
Terms and conditions apply

http://smartdeals.byethost13.com/mobile.html?i=1

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Victim-blaming attitudes marginalize the victim/survivor and make it harder to come forward and report the abuse. If the survivor knows that you or society blames her for the abuse, s/he will not feel safe or comfortable coming forward and talking to you.
Victim-blaming attitudes also reinforce what the abuser has been saying all along; that it is the victim’s fault this is happening.

http://www.southernct.edu/sexual-misconduct/facts.html
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
mezarddinny:
is this one normal? sex before marriage is a human right? it has always existed before, it was only in some places like africa and asia that it was seen as bad, ancient romans had sex freely, even homosexual sex

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Igbo Neighbor He Makes Noise During Sex / Sex Is Now A Sports In Sweden.....(Video) / Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.