Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari (2987 Views)

INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, Is Determined To Rig This Election - Dino Melaye / 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Wins Reelection (video) / BREAKING: WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by 8Ebisco: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
The Senator representing Kogi West at the National Assemby, Dino Melaye has reacted to the results presented to President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday by the West African Examination Council, WAEC.

The lawmaker wondered how the result was now presidented to Buhari by WAEC instead of the Nigerian Army where the President had always claimed the result was.

While submitting his nomination forms to INEC, Buhari had stated that the credentials were with the Army board.

The presidency, however, announced that the President had received his WAEC result from the examination council.

Reacting to this, Melaye tweeted, “Attestation certificate, egbami ooo. Where in the roots of our extant laws is this tapping anointing from?

“Attestation ke! Haba kadan kadan ooo. Court must settle this Attestation wahala ooo. Not Army secretary again. Shame is foreign to APC.”

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/2019-election-dino-melaye-reacts-as.html

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by cooldipo(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
I am also laughing too

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by OMNIVIRUS(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by princechurchill(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
Attestation ke aboki haba Kadan kadan

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by fergie001: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hnmmmmm........

Hmmmmmm.......

K ooooooo
Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by IamD18: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari is a fraudster and a lifeless liar.

I keep wondering how he successfully made some dumb zombiefied supporters his slaves

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin

Bad and unqualified leaders.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by suxkill: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
Attestation ke! haba Buba lie small small nagrin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by jumpandpas(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
The result said to be with the Army has been brought by WAEC......Hahaha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by unohbethel(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari na scam

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by 4kDdullard: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari has scammed Nigerians more than Mavrodi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by Omeokachie: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
APC scamming the country since 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by Timatayo1: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
Bubu is fraudster and director général of corruption

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by mankan2k7(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
U can't use a lie to cover a lie

it is glaring that Fg mussle up waec and intimidate them to produce a fake result which will never stand

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
food for thought for fg,they thought it will end d controvesy yet it has given birth to anoda

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by deboysben(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari don use Nigeria do caricature.

The more you look the lesser you see

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
Please I need a loan or sponsor to purchase a tricycle (Keke Napep) so I can ride it myself. The only collateral I have is my B.Sc and NYSC certificates and I'm willing to use it. I'm in Lagos State but I'm willing to relocate if need be.
If there's anyone who can help, kindly call or whatsapp me on 070..66690..784
You can also click on the link on my signature to message me directly. Thanks
Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by SarkinYarki: 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nigeria cannot continue on this part because of the selfishness of some Zombies and Tinubu ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by punisha: 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
If only they were brilliant liars we would've been thrilled, but this one Na bunch of lifeless old men with knocked brains.

Defending this man and his administration drastically reduces your iq.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by socialmediaman: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2018
Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by MalcoImX: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2018
See this cert forger talking. Remember how the ABU VC was invited and intimidated by the National Assembly to cover your fraudulent degree cert.
Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by Ekpeitit(m): 12:38am On Nov 03, 2018
8Ebisco:
The Senator representing Kogi West at the National Assemby, Dino Melaye has reacted to the results presented to President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday by the West African Examination Council, WAEC.

The lawmaker wondered how the result was now presidented to Buhari by WAEC instead of the Nigerian Army where the President had always claimed the result was.

While submitting his nomination forms to INEC, Buhari had stated that the credentials were with the Army board.

The presidency, however, announced that the President had received his WAEC result from the examination council.

Reacting to this, Melaye tweeted, “Attestation certificate, egbami ooo. Where in the roots of our extant laws is this tapping anointing from?

“Attestation ke! Haba kadan kadan ooo. Court must settle this Attestation wahala ooo. Not Army secretary again. Shame is foreign to APC.”

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/2019-election-dino-melaye-reacts-as.html
Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by Ekpeitit(m): 12:39am On Nov 03, 2018
What is this mumu talking about?
Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by henchamb(m): 12:42am On Nov 03, 2018
This I'mbecile that defended buhari's certificate in 2015
Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by Minjim: 3:35am On Nov 03, 2018
This Dino and his pigs are fools
Was it the Army that sat for the Waec? Did the Army apply for Attestation?
Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by jericco1(m): 4:55am On Nov 03, 2018
had it been he was still in APC, he'd have keep mum. rubbish
Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by Yankee101: 5:34am On Nov 03, 2018
Even Dino na help dem help am complete im BSc. Vice chancellor and Senate. Naija politicians na bunch of substandard people dey rule
Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by Racoon(m): 5:38am On Nov 03, 2018
shina277:
food for thought for fg,they thought it will end d controvesy yet it has given birth to anoda
You're correct my dear.
Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by valentinos22(m): 6:15am On Nov 03, 2018
ajon1:
Please I need a loan or sponsor to purchase a tricycle (Keke Napep) so I can ride it myself. The only collateral I have is my B.Sc and NYSC certificates and I'm willing to use it. I'm in Lagos State but I'm willing to relocate if need be.
If there's anyone who can help, kindly call or whatsapp me on 070..66690..784
You can also click on the link on my signature to message me directly. Thanks
A useless collateral...
Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by silverbirdng(f): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2018
Lalasticala
Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by LamidiCownu: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2018
The country is a joke. The same Pigno Mylying who didn't graduate from ABU is casting aspersions on the person of PMB who is a world renowned incorruptible military general.
Re: 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Reacts As WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari by Nostradamus: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
4kDdullard:
Buhari has scammed Nigerians more than Mavrodi
did mavrodi scammed any nigerian??i don't think there's any nigerian alive who paid money into mavrodi's account.we only send money to ourselves through a platform created by mav(more like an e-cooperative society).i always get tired when i see my country people abusing and accusing mav of stealing their hard-earned money.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Liberate Nigeria From Poverty, Economic Stagnation, Says Ezekwesili / Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo / Abba Kyari Is Buhari’s Adviser On ‘any And All Matters’ – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.