Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo (2995 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by myright: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Dawinlove and Nuzo1, is this the beginning of what you guys dreamt about? is he the young man you prophesied about? If this information is true, then nigerians should prepare for a more heated polity.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by myright: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
wait for the photo pls
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by AllenSpencer: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chai...he should please come O

Buhari has been anxious to tell him something!

Baba God, Let him land safely in Nigeria.

Dasuki is about to have a companion

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by myright: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Pics added
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by Nuzo1(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is not the young messiah. However, he is spiritually dangerous and so therefore, uses that gift for pure selfish interest.

That being said, I said I saw Nnamdi Kanu or a prominent igbo guy being killed, and that will spark conflict. I wish whoever is planning such can shelve the idea.

The messiah is not an active politician as we speak. He will be called forth like how king David was called.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by lastempero: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
He should go straight to the father's palace and rest.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by hushshinani(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
stoopid boy..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by myright: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is an exciting period, I tell you... Just yesterday during his broadcast, he said is coming back to nigeria, and he has fulfilled that. Wow!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by aremuforlife(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
He is only hoping Atiku will win and once Buhari is declare, he will stop is coming.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by myright: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nuzo1:
Nnamdi Kanu is not the young messiah. However, he is spiritually dangerous and so therefore, uses that gift for pure selfish interest.

That being said, I said I saw Nnamdi Kanu or a prominent igbo guy being killed, and that will spark conflict. I wish whoever is planning such can shelve the idea.

The messiah is not an active politician as we speak. He will be called forth like how king David was called.
if truly he uses his gift for selfish reason, he would loose it, but I don't think he is selfish.... I have been following him since 2009 when he was still broadcasting on shortwave

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by mcbreeze: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Post shifter.....Oya to you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by mycar: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
The country is about to go into flame, you better watch out. Voting buhari in, was the biggest mistake of our life

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by myright: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
aremuforlife:
He is only hoping Atiku will win and once Buhari is declare, he will stop is coming.
I don't think he would go back...he promised to come back with HELL... just prepare for the worst

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by Ecstasy9(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
Will Atiku will grant Biafra freedom?.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by Nuzo1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
myright:
if truly he uses his gift for selfish reason, he would loose it, but I don't think he is selfish.... I have been following him since 2009 when he was still broadcasting on shortwave

1. He may not have been selfish when he started. But he became selfish, overconfident and unduly abusive as he garnered a lot of support along the line.

2. He is fighting so hard against God's divine plan for Nigeria. God wants to use Nigeria as an example of how millions of people can be redeemed in a very short time and in a dramatic event.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by victorvezx(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
Going back to Israel U mean
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by aremuforlife(m): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
smiley
myright:
I don't think he would go back...he promised to come back with HELL... ju
st prepare for the worst
I bet you he can't set his foot on the soil of Nigeria.
I want you to note this, if Buhari win the second term he will demand for the extradition of Nnamdi. Buhari only stay low because of his second term ambition.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by goodnessme1(f): 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
God bless Ipob. God bless mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless all lovers of freedom.

We must continue.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by theDEVILisHERE: 12:34am On Feb 25, 2019
Nuzo1:

1. He may not have been selfish when he started. But he became selfish, overconfident and unduly abusive as he garnered a lot of support along the line.

2. He is fighting so hard against God's divine plan for Nigeria. God wants to use Nigeria as an example of how millions of people can be redeemed in a very short time and in a dramatic event.

"..God divine plan.. "
What nonsensical garbage

Nnamdi kanu is divinely sent by his Ancestors (Yahweh and the Elohims) to begin the regathering of their children (the true Israelites) from the 4 corners if the earth, starting with the restoration of Biafra

It's his task to put an end to the British disease called Nigeria
No force existing can stop him
Stand in his way and u would be vanquished

All the 7 Messiah's have come and gone
The only Messiah coming is the God of this age, the creator of mankind (non black races).
A black man, YAHWEH

He with the Elohims and their seed, the Israelites (they are black people) would restore the earth back to balance

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by omoteacher(m): 12:39am On Feb 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

He shouldn't come and add heat to the already heated polity. There is nothing like freedom, I'd know he's just joking. Please enjoy your freedom, don't come now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by Emytexboy(m): 5:20am On Feb 25, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

"..God divine plan.. "
What nonsensical garbage

Nnamdi kanu is divinely sent by his Ancestors (Yahweh and the Elohims) to begin the regathering of their children (the true Israelites) from the 4 corners if the earth, starting with the restoration of Biafra

It's his task to put an end to the British disease called Nigeria
No force existing can stop him
Stand in his way and u would be vanquished

All the 7 Messiah's have come and gone
The only Messiah coming is the God of this age, the creator of mankind (non black races).
A black man, YAHWEH

He with the Elohims and their seed, the Israelites (they are black people) would restore the earth back to balance
please dear, tell me about these seven Messiah, am interested
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 25, 2019
fake news.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by Masterclass32: 6:20am On Feb 25, 2019
Nuzo1:

He is fighting so hard against God's divine plan for Nigeria.

This is true. Those waiting for Nigeria's break up will be disappointed. This is why Nigeria's slow progress pains me to the marrow. There's no other country we have and there will be no other. That dream country we hope for is Nigeria. Nigeria will be shine soon with the emergence of the God-ordained man, from the east, who God will use to rebuild Nigeria for the good of all, not only Igbos.

Those that hate the idea of an Igbo President will see it happen before their very eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by helinues: 6:20am On Feb 25, 2019
Bluffing right?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by ugonology(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=Nuzo1 post=76077195]Nnamdi Kanu is not the young messiah. However, he is spiritually dangerous and so therefore, uses that gift for pure selfish interest.

That being said, I said I saw Nnamdi Kanu or a prominent igbo guy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by theDEVILisHERE: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
Emytexboy:
please dear, tell me about these seven Messiah, am interested
https://blackhomeschoolacademy.files./2011/05/blackroots.pdf
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by Nuzo1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
ugonology:

Good morning Mr nuzo1, please in the name of God almighty I beg to have a conversation with you, possibly a chat on whatsapp will do, I have been having certain premonitions about this whole thing and am about to make certain life decisions that I don't want to be unguided...please 08060181462

I think Dawinlove will be best suited for this conversation. He is spiritually more mature and experienced.

I will chat you up later to see how I can contribute.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by ugonology(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nuzo1:

I think Dawinlove will be best suited for this conversation. He is spiritually more mature and experienced.

I will chat you up later to see how I can contribute.

Thank you, I will also contact dawinlove but will love to get your input as well. Thank you as I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Python get ready

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Atiku And Fayemi In Closed Doors / Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year / List Of Oil Block Owners Iin Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.