Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,352 members, 7,846,524 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha (59766 Views)

Busted: Moment Oshiomhole Caught Lp/obi Agent Buying Votes At Iyamho (video) / Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by depezee(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2018
This is a typical product of power drunkenness'.

He took his people who fought for him against the then incumbent governor (Ohakim) for granted.

Nigeria politicians and Africans in general should do away with this evil of seat-tight syndrome. Learn to walk away at a good moment.

Power belongs to the people!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2018
If given the opportunity, these people will be in power until their last breathe.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by lastempero: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2018
egojeny1:

Exactly
That Okorocha guy is damn too greedy. He is contesting for Senate and fronting his son-in-law as governor, haba! Na only them waka come?

I tire oo, apc knows how to complicate issues.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by benn94(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2018
IMO state is tired of Rochas and his drama, we want him and his APC out of Imo state.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Lovetoglory(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2018
kitaatita:

I admire his forthrightness and eloquence; me made sense in this presentation. However, I wish he will deplore same thoroughness in addressing the issue of corruption and sudden wealth around him.
what sudden wealth. if you were to be privileged like him, you would do worse. africans that are not truthful in their comments.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Mysselff2: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2018
May a 5000 volts thunder strike Oshiomhole's monkey face,,,,look at him preaching against godfathers and "anointment",, pray tell how did Obaseki emerge as APC guber candiate and subsequently Edo governor

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Consultville(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2018
I don’t know Oshiomhole is this eloquent and witty. Is manner of words placement is quite commendable.
The guy smart no be here

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by dan55: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2018
uchman48:
But Tinubu imposed his own candidate in Lagos state and they pretend and looked the other way. If Okorocha is wise, by now he should realize he was used and dumped. I don't support all this imposing of candidate but this is Nigeria where the results are ready before election.

Its not just about imposing his own candidate.

Its about he want every position in IMO to be handled by his family.

Him senator,
His in-law governor.
Another in-law deputy governor.

His wife house of Assembly. And possible speaker.

Its more of all top positions must go to his family.

9 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by dan55: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2018
Mysselff2:
May a 5000 volts thunder strike Oshiomhole's monkey face,,,,look at him preaching against godfathers and "anointment",, pray tell how did Obaseki emerge as APC guber candiate and subsequently Edo governor

Am not in support of God father system.

But at least it was a separate family. Not same family.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by madridsta007(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2018
kitaatita:

I admire his forthrightness and eloquence; me made sense in this presentation. However, I wish he will deplore same thoroughness in addressing the issue of corruption and sudden wealth around him.

He knows his table manners well.
You do not talk when you are eating.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by wink2015(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has gotten footage of APC chairman, Adams Oshiomhole trashing the Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha over his plot to use the party to build a Political Dynasty in Imo state.

Oshiomhole pointed out that Rochas has caused unnecessary embarrassment for the party with his recent antics and insistence on the emergence of his in-law as the party's gubernatorial candidate in the upcoming elections in Imo.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/embarassment-oshiomhole-trashes-okorocha-confirms-uzodinma-watch/

I THINK OKOROCHA STYLE OF GOVERNANCE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST SET BACK TO THE APC PARTY.

He has a maverick style of leadership.

If governor Rochas Okorocha is to contest the presidency today he will fail woefully because his present leadership style in Imo state has opened so many ODDs in him.

It is not Comrade Adams Oshiomole that is at the centre of the problem.

Okorocha wasted scare public funds on building carved out images of human being ( statures ) all in the name of beautification.

These are money that should have been use to pay civil servant, employ more workers and build infrastructures in the states.

If Okorocha is so good why is he having problem with his deputy governor, Mr Madumere

Okorocha may have contributed his personal funds to develop APC in the south east particularly in Imo state where the party they know before now was APGA.

It is to Okorocha credit that he is one of the APC Chieftain who sold Buhari party APC and candidacy to the Igbos making Buhari to win some votes in the Igbo speaking states.

But that notwithstanding the party leadership under Oshiomole remains supreme.

Okorocha should not give the position of governor to his son-in-law.

The implication is that other state governor will copy similar actions and this will affect the quality of political administration in Nigeria especially at a time of dwindling resources given the shortfall of oil price in the International market.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Billionaire09: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2018
QuitNotice:
With the calibre of people that occupy sensitive positions under APC, you can be sure that these guys truly came to work.
President - Buhari
VP - Osinbajo
EFCC - Magu
Power - Fashola
Chairman - Oshiomhole
LASG - Ambode
Etc.
Yes, corruption is using the current problems of the nation (which they caused) for propaganda, but they are all aware that a house destroyed in a day needs three months to be fixed, not to talk of a country, and 16years!
May God punish all the people that are praying for this government to fail.
Smh u.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by uchman48(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2018
dan55:

Its not just about imposing his own candidate.

Its about he want every position in IMO to be handled by his family.

Him senator,
His in-law governor.
Another in-law deputy governor.

His wife house of Assembly. And possible speaker.

Its more of all top positions must go to his family.
He is greedy and selfish, well i will say he deserves all happening to him.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Sholaco: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2018
grin
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by islandmoon: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2018
he should trash Bubu for implicating them with forged document

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by princeSammyz: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2018
I like this man... Please we need something like this in Kogi too. Rochas is really power drunk. He trampled on the people without remorse, now I think they will place him where he belongs. Even if he gets senatorial ticket, Imorites should ensure he loses there too. Let his statues vote for him.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by candygist: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2018
kitaatita:

Do you expect him to remain poor after being a governor for 8 years ?
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Mysselff2: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2018
dan55:

Am not in support of God father system.

But at least it was a separate family. Not same family.

You are in support, by the way Oshi Omo Ole condemned god fatherism in general terms

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Herkim(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2018
You are not making sense

OboOlora:
E nor go better for both of them!
In fact, e nor go better for anybody supporting APC!
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by bejeria101(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2018
QuitNotice:
With the calibre of people that occupy sensitive positions under APC, you can be sure that these guys truly came to work.
President - Buhari
VP - Osinbajo
EFCC - Magu
Power - Fashola
Chairman - Oshiomhole
LASG - Ambode
Etc.
Yes, corruption is using the current problems of the nation (which they caused) for propaganda, but they are all aware that a house destroyed in a day needs three months to be fixed, not to talk of a country, and 16years!
May God punish all the people that are praying for this government to fail.

God punish you also for being a dunce

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2018
Rocha's has been cut to size. Meanwhile for those on active subscription with dstvs on access and family package should check my last topic to get compact sports

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Urchman200: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2018
Oshemole got it right on this one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Petrepaulae: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2018
AskProf:
[url][/url]

Are you forbidden from staking high & winning huge yourself?
are you scared to get rich at once? Why not sell your properties for the high stake and get rich once .

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by thesicilian: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2018
kitaatita:

He never will. That seems to be the major weakness of APC leaders - they know how to tackle corruption to the end, but only when the perpetrator is from another party.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by igwefivestar(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2018
Ngesochi:
Vote for Ihedioha/Irona

Vote for PDP
is that suppose to be a campaign or what? Save the energy for Atikuobi campaign, even Okorocha will vote for ihedioha in Imo state. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by kitaatita: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2018
uchman48:
But Tinubu imposed his own candidate in Lagos state and they pretend and looked the other way. If Okorocha is wise, by now he should realize he was used and dumped. I don't support all this imposing of candidate but this is Nigeria where the results are ready before election.

Tinubu did not impose his candidate in Lagos. He did the exact opposite; he insisted on democratic election through direct primaries rather than impose Ambode on the party. Ambode lost the primaries

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2018
uchman48:

Bro, how was that an imposition? There was a direct primary and the governor lost. Tinubu wouldn't have bribed every card carrying members of APC. Let's endeavour to talk with facts and eschew sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Kennedy94(m): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2018
Politically okorocha is going down little by little..

Pay your chinese suppliers,we also create valid alipay and wechat account for clients.Check siggy below

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by MikoB: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2018
uchman48:
[right][/right]But in tinubu case he allowed election and it was free even ambode accepted
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by AmazingELixir: 11:24am On Nov 03, 2018
Ngesochi:
Vote for Ihedioha/Irona

Vote for PDP

undecided

So that little stipend that you just received is the reason why we wouldn't have our peace again on this platform baa...?
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by uchman48(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

Bro, how was that an imposition? There was a direct primary and the governor lost. Tinubu wouldn't have bribed every card carrying members of APC. Let's endeavour to talk with facts and eschew sentiments.
I call it an imposition because if Tinubu wants the election to be without doubt, he should have stayed out from the primaries and let the better person win. Remember Ambode cried foul play but he knew he stood no better chance fighting the jagaban, or else it will kill his political career.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ / Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) / EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.